Become muslims to the INFJs who wants to save the world | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Become muslims to the INFJs who wants to save the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake.
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad; for great is your reward in Heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Beware of false prophets: which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Every good tree bringeth forth good fruit, but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit shall be hewn down and cast into the fire. Wherefore, by their fruits ye shall know them.

ENOUGH for me.

I had sympathy for you but now I don't. Good luck.
FUck off. I dont need your intervention or sympathy. You are Zionist are you? You are a bad Jew.

The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah and then did not take it on is like that of a donkey who carries volumes [of books]. Wretched is the example of the people who deny the signs of Allah . And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people

I'd love to see this thread disappear; and what do you know of my username?

FUck off. I dont need your intervention or sympathy. You are Zionist are you? You are a bad Jew.

The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah and then did not take it on is like that of a donkey who carries volumes [of books]. Wretched is the example of the people who deny the signs of Allah . And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people

You should not speak like that to friends on this forum. You have much to learn. Such thorns and thistles...

Status
Not open for further replies.