[INFJ] - Did anyone ever stumble across a complete plan to save the world? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Did anyone ever stumble across a complete plan to save the world?

People first need to understand what the world is in order to save it. Solving single issues only to fall back to a false foundational understanding is what keeps us lost.
Let's hope the turtle never comes across these guys or global warming will be the least of our problems :p

Reactions: Moranga and aeon
Let's hope the turtle never comes across these guys or global warming will be the least of our problems :p

John what a rewarding job. i love sea turtles. I have seen some other good videos of divers removing fishing hooks from sharks and people un hooking or untangled seals from fishing line. I always help things in distress. I found a baby locust the other evening on my watermelons plants. Its wings were still wet and it was lime green with purple and creme It didn't want to be put down and kept reaching to me so i let it hang out on me while I watched the chickens. Let me tell you the ladies love their new home.

John what a rewarding job. i love sea turtles. I have seen some other good videos of divers removing fishing hooks from sharks and people un hooking or untangled seals from fishing line. I always help things in distress. I found a baby locust the other evening on my watermelons plants. Its wings were still wet and it was lime green with purple and creme It didn't want to be put down and kept reaching to me so i let it hang out on me while I watched the chickens. Let me tell you the ladies love their new home.
My wife found a whole set of these videos about guys clearing barnacles off sea turtle's backs. Some of them are so covered, you can hardly see the poor creature underneath - they look like bits of floating coral reef! It's a delight watching the guys clearing them and watching the turtles swim off again without all that baggage on them.

My wife found a whole set of these videos about guys clearing barnacles off sea turtle's backs. Some of them are so covered, you can hardly see the poor creature underneath - they look like bits of floating coral reef! It's a delight watching the guys clearing them and watching the turtles swim off again without all that baggage on them.

(Smiles) there was another of a giant whale shark dragging a fishing net. To see it approach the divers and calmly wait for them to free it shows a level of intelligence that always amazes me.

Its like the smarter phones get the dumber we become. I used to have 50 plus phone numbers memorized. Not anymore. I wonder how many people could read a fold out map, make a fire or plot an azymuth today. With the current state of things these are worthy skills to possess.

This jumps out to me, so I changed my life. Walked away from a career in oil and gas so I can stay at my home and grow fruits and veges, raise chickens and provide service to my community that nobody wants to do. Its rewarding to make people happy and most truly are. We are all limitless in our capabilities, but It requires the right outlook and attitude.

(Smiles) there was another of a giant whale shark dragging a fishing net. To see it approach the divers and calmly wait for them to free it shows a level of intelligence that always amazes me.

Its like the smarter phones get the dumber we become. I used to have 50 plus phone numbers memorized. Not anymore. I wonder how many people could read a fold out map, make a fire or plot an azymuth today. With the current state of things these are worthy skills to possess.

This jumps out to me, so I changed my life. Walked away from a career in oil and gas so I can stay at my home and grow fruits and veges, raise chickens and provide service to my community that nobody wants to do. Its rewarding to make people happy and most truly are. We are all limitless in our capabilities, but It requires the right outlook and attitude.
I think you sum up in a simple statement the heart of a complete plan to save the world Moranga.

But maps! When I was a child, about nine years old, I found a book of my father's that taught how to read maps. There was a pneuma about maps for me in those days - the magic of the idea that the land could be described in detail and explored, understood in these small folded facsimiles of the real thing, all expressed in strange and wonderful symbols. I still find maps magical now. Satnavs are brilliant things but like all technology they are good servants but lousy masters and are much more useful if you have the related map handy and have used it to get a feel for the area. Technology can be brilliant too though - I have the whole mapping of the UK on both my computer and my iPhone at 1:250K, 1:50K, 1:25K and 1:10K LOL. They are brilliant if you can read them well, particularly when they position you exactly on them. I still buy the paper maps of areas we spend serious time in though - you can't browse the electronic versions in the same way, and then there's the smell of the ink and paper of a new map that's divine.

But I digress away from the thread .......

I think you sum up in a simple statement the heart of a complete plan to save the world Moranga.

But maps! When I was a child, about nine years old, I found a book of my father's that taught how to read maps. There was a pneuma about maps for me in those days - the magic of the idea that the land could be described in detail and explored, understood in these small folded facsimiles of the real thing, all expressed in strange and wonderful symbols. I still find maps magical now. Satnavs are brilliant things but like all technology they are good servants but lousy masters and are much more useful if you have the related map handy and have used it to get a feel for the area. Technology can be brilliant too though - I have the whole mapping of the UK on both my computer and my iPhone at 1:250K, 1:50K, 1:25K and 1:10K LOL. They are brilliant if you can read them well, particularly when they position you exactly on them. I still buy the paper maps of areas we spend serious time in though - you can't browse the electronic versions in the same way, and then there's the smell of the ink and paper of a new map that's divine.

But I digress away from the thread .......

I feel you John. I think a lot of people unconsciously smell the print. The sound of pages being drawn and turned by someone else in my close presence gives me great ASMR tingles. More so when I was younger but still on occasion as an adult. I always associated the tingles with them caring about me or trying to help me and I believe they were. I agree that technology is both amazing and useful, however I also think it is crucial to not become dependent on it. At least for me anyhow. I hope you and yours are doing well John.

Last edited:
I will always love physical books and I also read things online. Both have strengths and weaknesses, just like physical media like CDs and blu rays/DVDs.

Agreed, I prefer a phyiscal book. Something with weight that you can feel in your hands.

Agreed, I prefer a phyiscal book. Something with weight that you can feel in your hands.
It’s very rare that a new technology comes along which completely eclipses what which went before. By that I mean the old technology has no inherent? advantages missing in the new technology. Books don’t need charging up for example. Books feel nice etc. Usually a new technology gives some advantages only.

The move from steam power to the internal combustion engine is probably a rare example where the old technology has no advantages over the new other than sentimental/nostalgic.

Reactions: aeon and Moranga
It’s very rare that a new technology comes along which completely eclipses what which went before. By that I mean the old technology has no inherent? advantages missing in the new technology. Books don’t need charging up for example. Books feel nice etc. Usually a new technology gives some advantages only.

The move from steam power to the internal combustion engine is probably a rare example where the old technology has no advantages over the new other than sentimental/nostalgic.

Yes, I have always appreciated antique tools and appliances. The craftsmen of those times were Masters of Trades. Robots do cheap work that is meant to break and be repurchased. Made of cheap plastic with a huge mark up.
A current example of new not making things better just more expensive. That being electric cars that when charging require 90% coal burned electricity to charge them. Stop and consider the Chaos of mostly electric cars and they simply shut the power off. You could load a truck bed with gas cans and cross the country. Do you see the noose now? You can also make the choice be the resilient, peaceful, adaptable and speak truth unapologetically. These are the times when you can evolve and connect with laws of nature, not man. A very real opportunity to either raise your vibrations or lower them and regress into something less than you are meant to be.

"Be water" -Bruce Lee

Those that created the veils keep the true breakthroughs hidden from mankind.

"Real Eyes"
"Realize"
"Real Lies"

Most are unaware and so conditioned that they think they think freely when they are really distracted and attentive too the shiney objects hanging in front of them.

"What we tell you, You Believe"

The truth is in "I AM"

"What You tell you, You Believe"

What you believe Will be so.

"I AM perfect health in harmony and balance"

I am talking about a short plan detailing the exact steps that must be taken. It does not matter if it is just a draft, as long as it covers the most important topics and explains the solutions. It must be realistic though. Hypothetical perhaps (given the current power structure and political landscape etc.), but realistic. Aka real solutions (for example technical solutions to environmental problems, and we have them all, aka proven, plain and simple technologies, you just never hear a word about them).

I NEVER read something like this in my entire life.

All I read so far were party platforms, some of them really good, and long descriptions of more or less grave "single problems", like the capitalistic system flaws, on various internet sites, and solutions to single problems, scattered everywhere across the place (place = internet, books, magazines etc.).

But never a complete, feasible plan, condensed in one place.

Aka what we now have in the internet are a zillion sites detailing single problems (for example the capitalistic system flaws), partly containing solutions to these single problems, but I never read a complete plan how to completely turn around the world.

So, even if you would put all these sites together, you still wouldnt have a plan, all you would then have would be a problem compilation, partly with or without solutions to single problems.

No book - just checked in my language. No book how to save the world also in English it seems. Just "tips" - use less plastic, lol, dont drive so much, lol, put lids on cooking pots (makes sense, but I guess wont save the world in the long run) etc. etc..

Interesting, huh? I guess, if anyone could do this, it would be INFJs.

I am quite sure I could write something like this, because I think I have a nice overview of the problems and the solutions, which is not even my "fault" I guess.
(I am not talking about free energy and hypothetical sh*t like this, free energy would be the end of the world of course, so this is not even a goal. Its just suicide).

I am talking about realistic solutions, including realistic technical solutions to the worlds most pressing problems (these are already on the table, they just need to be compiled, but this is just a part of the complete plan). Etc. etc.

So, if you know any book or any site that claims to have such a plan, I would like to read it, before I write this sh*t mysel, which would take quite some time.

Please note that such a plan must naturally draw a really, really big arc, covering all sorts of topics which SEEMINGLY have nothing in common and putting it all together, because the situation is so grim that you need a plan which totally puts the world from its head on its feet, aka the plan would be totally out of the box. Most people CANNOT THINK outside the box anymore (!) because they are totally brainwashed. Please note that I am not talking about fundamentalism or radicalism here, aka I am not saying sterilize most of the world population or sh*t like this, this is NOT what I am envisioning, it is just that the plan would be very clear and very simple and very straightforward, drawing all sorts of topics together which "normal people" would not ever think of, but the combination of them would "supercharge" the worlds recovery.

Well, I could do it pretty fast if I was motivated and if there really is NOTHING (NUFFIN), and there seems to be NOTHING.

I have just thought about this. I think that any true self-respecting destroyer would not leave plans scattered about for anyone to stumble upon.

Currently I do not have time for anything, as usual...but I think the following piece goes to the heart of the matter and I would like to already post it here:
====================
Dr Vladimir Zelenko Speaks on the Transhumanist Armageddon Championed by Yuval Noah Harare
An indictment of Yuval Noah Harare from the Afterlife by recently deceased Dr Vladimir Zelenko.

Reactions: Jexocuha
So to summarize all this...it seems that our current "elite" is not very much smarter than the kings and queens of the medieval times, the latter who lost their heads in regular intervals, usually because of their own greed and stupidity etc..

I mean, you dont have to look very far to find evidence for this theory...just look at Tschernobyl and Fukushima. They could not prevent Tschernobyl for whatever reason - seems like they had no power over the (idiots who were responsible for this desaster in the) USSR - but after that one would assume that they were "sufficiently warned" that nuclear power can be a littlebit dangerous and then they had ca. 25 years time to prevent Fukushima or other "nuclear incidents", and Japan is a country which is supposed to be under full allied control and under full "capitalistic control" or how you want to call it. Fukushimas design is a nuclear power plant designed for inland use, NOT for coastal use. The question is where were all their smart "thinktanks" if they could not even determine that it is not a good idea to place an "inland power plant" right at the coast, lol. Or couldnt they even free up some f*cking bucks to build a damn wall for the moment, and then put the emergency power generators a few stairs higher up? I guess their thinktanks did not even know all that, seems like they thought about other things.

This shows how extremely incompetent the current elite really is. I guess if you told a medieval king or queen that there exists a metal that poses a grave danger for their kingdom and their own wellbeing if released into the air and that it must be contained - and lets assume you could prove this to them in some way or form -, most of them would have sent their army or whatever to neutralize the danger. Seems like you could not expect even something like this from the modern "elite". Seems like they have no plan to even really control the most dangerous method of power generation yet known to man. What is their plan in the case of a grave nuclear accident, hide in their dumb bunkers for a few decades until they either go mad or the technical machinery that holds the bunker together goes out?

The first rule of flying a plane is to fly the plane. I guess the first rule of ruling is TO RULE. Seems like they cant even do that. I mean, if you would "own the planet", would you simply sit back and watch these nuclear power plant managers do whatever they like with YOUR F*CKING PLANET?!?!?? Seems like this is the case, isnt it. I mean, of course it is not your planet, but arent they supposed to think exactly that??? So why cant they even manage the most serious threats? I guess the only answer is because they are incompetent buffoons who are busy with "other plans".

It seems that by now many of them realized how idiotic and short sigthed they really are, I guess thats why they try to achieve A.I. so hard. It seems that they hope that A.I. is going to solve their problems for them.

Hm - and now I click "reply to thread" and stop thinking for a moment :)

Last edited:
Reactions: aeon