Become muslims to the INFJs who wants to save the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunarious

Banned
Oct 25, 2015
MBTI
INFP
Three of the evil INFJs are muslims at celebritytypes.com.
And the INFJs have the most evil dudes.
Become muslim and spread peace.
The word Islam means peace and submission at the same time.
I think because when you submit to Allah, he stills your waters.
I dont want to discuss religion.

Peace

You are one of my favorite posters.

Reactions: hush
Three of the evil INFJs are muslims at celebritytypes.com.
And the INFJs have the most evil dudes.
Become muslim and spread peace.
The word Islam means peace and submission at the same time.
I think because when you submit to Allah, he stills your waters.
I dont want to discuss religion.

Peace

You don't want to discuss religion, but you don't mind spreading untruths about religion? If you don't wish to discuss religion, then don't bring it up. I think Islam brings many things, but not peace.

Last edited:
You don't want to discuss religion, but you don't mind spreading untruths about religion? If you don't wish to discuss religion, then don't bring it up. I think Islam brings many things, but not peace.
I am in no position to "poke out your eye", but I am showing you the direction by pointing with my finger. I know someone would insisit on having a disccusssion. And I have bad comunication skills as Asperger. But if you spare me and read the Quran, Allahs words you'll understnd me and Allah better. I know you haven't read the Quran by your answer. You want to be spoon fed. But noone in this universe gives a damn about you except God.

I'm so confused.
It allright. We just dont like Zionists, but Jews are cool people. When I was in belt bed in the hospital, a doctor whom was from Israel came to me. I got very happy and he was so kind. I love him. But I dont respect the fact that he supports Zionists.

Peace

I am in no position to "poke out your eye", but I am showing you the direction by pointing with my finger. I know someone would insisit on having a disccusssion. And I have bad comunication skills as Asperger. But if you spare me and read the Quran, Allahs words you'll understnd me and Allah better. I know you haven't read the Quran by your answer. You want to be spoon fed. But noone in this universe gives a damn about you except God.

I think any discussion about this with you is pointless. Sorry.

Islam claiming it offers peace, is like the US government claiming it offers security and freedom.

Pull the other leg. Just look at the "peace" in islamic countries.

It was said, "Enter Paradise." He said, "I wish my people could know
Of how my Lord has forgiven me and placed me among the honored."
And We did not send down upon his people after him any soldiers from the heaven, nor would We have done so.

This is my new favourite thread. I'm too tired to state my views right now. I haven't had coffee so my communication skills are also at nill...but I will say I have nothing against Islam.

Reactions: hush
why muslims? why do we need to be muslims to seek the peace? I don't get you, explain yourself [MENTION=14254]lunarious[/MENTION], but don't preach the Quran cause if we haven't read it we won't understand.

why muslims? why do we need to be muslims to seek the peace? I don't get you, explain yourself [MENTION=14254]lunarious[/MENTION], but don't preach the Quran cause if we haven't read it we won't understand.
Hey Kaleidoscopic! :)

I dont mean to preach the Quran, I do recommend that it is read. And I want you to be muslims exactly because Islam is the last Abrahamic faith, and therein it is the last religion. And Islam by definition is submission and peace. When you submit (and become calm) then you give peace and create peace. Like love is not about taking, it is about giving.

Peace

I seek to save my soul, and those others that would be likeminded. Love not the world, neither the things that are of this world...

Respect the elder for what they have been though (e.g. bushido) and be gentle with the young for their inability.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Impermanence. Nothing is permanent. Physical energy is lost, and honor is gained. And settling in the starry night amongst the virtuos kings. Doesn't the human regardless of his position deserve to be honored and loved? Life is give and take. What you sow you harvest.

Blessed is the man, that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful; for his delight is in the law of the Lord.
And in His law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;his leaf also shall not wither: and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so, but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. Therefore, the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, not sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For the Lord knows the ways of the righteous: but the ways of the ungodly shall perish.

Old Testament ^^^^^and below

I will declare the decree:the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish away from him, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Note: How can the Quran be similar to the Bible? Because there are so many copied verses? What about those that were made different?

O you who have believed, why do you say what you do not do?
Great is hatred in the sight of Allah that you say what you do not do.
Indeed, Allah loves those who fight in His cause in a row as though they are a [single] structure joined firmly.

And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah untruth while he is being invited to Islam. And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.
It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although those who associate others with Allah dislike it.

Peace :)

Status
Not open for further replies.