ATTENTION LUZI | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

ATTENTION LUZI

FPA didn't know that. I didn't know that either, even though I've been around for a while.. I just jumped right in so I still don't know what can and can't be seen by other members besides member blogs.

As for this getting out of hand, we were just trying to find our friend.. I was the one that suggested the thread because I knew Luzi didn't know how to log on to the forum..

I know he's a big boy, he can figure it out, but he's our friend, we just want to reassure him that we do want to get in touch with him. And we didn't just up and leave him.

I didn't think this thread was going to be a problem.. if we posted it in the wrong area, then please move it.

Its not a problem to post this thread, and its not in the wrong area just wrong for non members to see.

We have nothing against the thread itself. Please keep it peaceful.

It is actually when every other post is begging for the old chat to be opened, as I said if he doesnt know it but wants to get back to a chat with you all he can get in touch with staff to change password.

we do not care that this thread is up, we are tired of the other issues bleeding into this.

And SIth is right, he cannot see this forum as a guest.

Keep this thread on topic about contacting luzi and nothing else and it will stay open.

it IS on topic...until you posted in it!

Its not a problem to post this thread, and its not in the wrong area just wrong for non members to see.

We have nothing against the thread itself. Please keep it peaceful.

Could it please be moved to an area that a non member can see it, such as Luzi if he can't log on? I would greatly appreciate it.

FPA, others are bringing forum drama into the thread it is that which I posted that about. Keep it on topic as you yourself have begged others to do, and it will stay open. This is not an attack to any of you just a warning.

I have moved the thread to relationships as sociology as it barely fits there as it is, it may be moved again, but this is a forum where guests can view it.

Okay.. so Luzi.. you should come show your face at tinychat.com/infjtrolls password trollbait

I want to see you there because I suck at using paint, but I tried to anyway..

GTFO!! or I mean, come back. :wink: Miss you.

Attachments

• LUZI.png
    LUZI.png
    29 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 1 person
Okay.. so Luzi.. you should come show your face at tinychat.com/infjtrolls password trollbait

I want to see you there because I suck at using paint, but I tried to anyway..

GTFO!! or I mean, come back. :wink: Miss you.

!!!!!! :D :D :D

Attention everyone, Luzi has been found and is now in contact with people and going to the chatroom.

I would like to thank the moderators for their patiences in this matter,

It's appreciated : )

Isn't Monocle locked in the Mediation section? Or is that someone else.

Attention everyone, Luzi has been found and is now in contact with people and going to the chatroom.

I would like to thank the moderators for their patiences in this matter,

It's appreciated : )

:mhula::m107::mhula: Sweet! <3

Monocle has been In Mediation for a long time now, but he can see the rest of the forum. He can also PM us if he wants to strike up mediation and get it over with, and his status does not prevent him from communicating with other members via messages.

I guess this is irrelevant now, but there it is anyway.

Monocle has ignored offers of mediation for too long now.

Since it's obvious he doesn't want it, should we follow through with the ban?

I'd be in favour of giving him another 12 hours to respond though.
Yes, this was posted publicly so I don't need to post it twice, and friends of monocle can ask him to come to mediation if he wants to stay on the forums.

Err...so I sent him a message. He knows now.

Shai, it is my opinion that you should calm down. Monocle isn't causing any problems here [anymore(?)], and I don't think that he's doing any damage by just sitting in that restricted zone. You're a little too eager to have banning, and its cause all sorts of problems. I understand that you're frustrated by whats going on, but you seriously need to chill out.

Reactions: dneecey
I don't want to ban for the sake of banning, I just want to follow through with the system we have laid out.
I no longer care about Monocle/Luzi, merely that he was put into mediation, with the message to contact us about setting up a conversation, and he ignored us for that long.

He still hasn't spoken to us. According to the system, that's grounds for banning.

Bear in mind though, that when I said that, the forums were under a huge unrest, and monocle was constantly involved in back and forths with those who were the cause of it.

Well you never gave him a time limit before i put up this thread... amusing.

Not true. He had a time limit of "As soon as possible". That does not mean, "Take three weeks to think about it".

Not true. He had a time limit of "As soon as possible". That does not mean, "Take three weeks to think about it".

And as soon as possible just HAPPENED to coincide with this thread and all the "drama"??

No. You brought Luzi back up.

He's unwelcome here for a reason. He shits the members off and insults people. Like other people we know.

No. You brought Luzi back up.

He's unwelcome here for a reason. He shits the members off and insults people. Like other people we know.

We weren't asking Luzi back to the thread.. we just wanted to get in contact with him, and i made this thread in a very nice and respectable manner...stop trolling.