ATTENTION LUZI | INFJ Forum

ATTENTION LUZI

Jan 28, 2010
MBTI
WatShaiSays
Please do not close this thread..
This is specifically created because the old chat was closed without warning and a member of that chat may no be able to find us anymore.

So Luzi, we are here: tinychat.com/infjtrolls pw:trollbait

Please post to this so it stays on the main page, you Luzi fans.

even better...

open up the old room again, even if only for a few days

please?

you stole our chat room.

it'd be a nice gesture, if you'd open it up.

it was created independently... why'd it ever end up in a mods control?

power trips are lame sauce

Last edited:
Reactions: BenW
even better...

please?

you stole our chat room.

it was created independently... why'd it ever end up in a mods control?

power trips are lame sauce

i REALLY want this thread to stay open, so let us please not debate this in here, this is about getting luzi to find us.

i think we SHOULD be able to say this, however i'm just wanting luzi back more than wanting to put my opinion here.

luzi is on here under the username [o_q]. Feel free to send him a PM, but it doesn't seem like he has signed in since 2-4-10.

luzi is on here under the username [o_q]. Feel free to send him a PM, but it doesn't seem like he has signed in since 2-4-10.

Luzi cannot log in for certain reasons i have been told.

So i'm hoping that he sees this without logging in.

please help us find our friend luzi

open up the old chat room for just a week

or until we can evacuate proper

sounds reasonable, no?

even better...

please?

you stole our chat room.

it was created independently... why'd it ever go to death jam to begin with?

lame sauce

Or hand over the keys to someone voted upon in a forum poll, and then make an explicit post detailing that the administration has absolutely nothing to do with the chat room. If someone comes to the admins with a request, it shouldn't take more than a link to that post to dissuade them from pursuing it further.

i REALLY want this thread to stay open, so let us please not debate this in here, this is about getting luzi to find us.

i think we SHOULD be able to say this, however i'm just wanting luzi back more than wanting to put my opinion here.

Well since it's YOUR thread you should be able to note to the moderators that you want it to remain open for general discussion on the issue. Furthermore, a healthy debate will keep the thread bumped without requiring artificial bumps.

please help us find our friend luzi

open up the old chat room for just a week

or until we can evacuate proper

sounds reasonable, no?

Agreed. Someone got completely cut off from all of us because of this. Just help us correct that.

I second the notion to help us find Luzi. I would hate not to get to talk to him again.. Please, and thanks..

Miss you LUZIFACE!!! <3 <3 <3

Luzi is full able to log into his account, if he is not able to it is news to me and the rest of the administration team. Outside of this I have no way to contact him, I know as much as you guys.

LOL

Edit: So, this is how it is, luzi you treacherous hoe, cheating on us with another chat?!

Luzi is full able to log into his account, if he is not able to it is news to me and the rest of the administration team. Outside of this I have no way to contact him, I know as much as you guys.

i mean by his own actions of changing his password so he wouldn't remember it.

clearly he didn't think tinychat would be shut down without notice.

As previous attempts to calm this thread down have been attacked, this is your warning should this continue we will be forced to close it. This member you seek IS a member of INFJs.com he has every right to email staff for a password change. Should he like to find you he will do so. Until then This needs to stop. Furthermore, if any of you feel a group mediation with the staff is in order, It shall be set up immediately. We feel it is the best next step to ease whatever grievances you have against the staff.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
If you wanted him to see this while not being logged on, you shouldn't have posted it in The Lounge

This member you seek IS a member of INFJs.com he has every right to email staff for a password change

He changed his password to something very long and didn't write it down. He did so intentionally because he felt that the forum was sucking up too much of his time.

Furthermore, if any of you feel a group mediation with the staff is in order, It shall be set up immediately. We feel it is the best next step to ease whatever grievances you have against the staff.
Believe it or not, this is not all about you and the administration. This is us attempting to inform Luzi that there's a new room and he's welcome to join us. A staff mediation has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. There's no trolling and frankly no discussion of forum drama going on here, and if you close it for that reason you'll have to find a very creative misinterpretation of what forum rules this thread is supposedly violating.

If you wanted him to see this while not being logged on, you shouldn't have posted it in The Lounge

That's probably a good point if the lounge isn't displayed publicly. Which forums are, and could a mod move this to the appropriate public forum accordingly?

He changed his password to something very long and didn't write it down. He did so intentionally because he felt that the forum was sucking up too much of his time.

Believe it or not, this is not all about you and the administration. This is us attempting to inform Luzi that there's a new room and he's welcome to join us. A staff mediation has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. There's no trolling and frankly no discussion of forum drama going on here, and if you close it for that reason you'll have to find a very creative misinterpretation of what forum rules this thread is supposedly violating.

It is actually when every other post is begging for the old chat to be opened, as I said if he doesnt know it but wants to get back to a chat with you all he can get in touch with staff to change password.

we do not care that this thread is up, we are tired of the other issues bleeding into this.

And SIth is right, he cannot see this forum as a guest.

Keep this thread on topic about contacting luzi and nothing else and it will stay open.

FPA didn't know that. I didn't know that either, even though I've been around for a while.. I just jumped right in so I still don't know what can and can't be seen by other members besides member blogs.

As for this getting out of hand, we were just trying to find our friend.. I was the one that suggested the thread because I knew Luzi didn't know how to log on to the forum..

I know he's a big boy, he can figure it out, but he's our friend, we just want to reassure him that we do want to get in touch with him. And we didn't just up and leave him.

I didn't think this thread was going to be a problem.. if we posted it in the wrong area, then please move it.

As previous attempts to calm this thread down have been attacked, this is your warning should this continue we will be forced to close it. This member you seek IS a member of INFJs.com he has every right to email staff for a password change. Should he like to find you he will do so. Until then This needs to stop. Furthermore, if any of you feel a group mediation with the staff is in order, It shall be set up immediately. We feel it is the best next step to ease whatever grievances you have against the staff.

There is nothing "un-calm" about this thread other than your post threatening to close it. Please... this is not about any forum drama, it's just about wanting to find our friend! We have the right to increase the chances to find him. There is nothing inflammatory about this whatsoever and the moderators need not be involved. This thread needs no warning, we just want Luzi back! So what exactly needs to stop???

The ONLY thing that is wrong with the thread is YOUR POST!

I didn't realize this Sithious:/