Ask me anything, and I'll be sure to give you valuable help. You can trust me on this. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Ask me anything, and I'll be sure to give you valuable help. You can trust me on this.

@Jopetzki this doesn't feel a bit patronizing to you? I know you may mean no harm, and you may truly want to help, but it comes across as you putting yourself on some kind of pedestal here.

Do you realize that?

I hope you aren't offended by this, I just mean to bring attention to something you may not realize. Some people don't mean to be patronizing. I do it, and I sure don't mean to, but it still happens lol.

@Jopetzki this doesn't feel a bit patronizing to you? I know you may mean no harm, and you may truly want to help, but it comes across as you putting yourself on some kind of pedestal here.

Do you realize that?

I hope you aren't offended by this, I just mean to bring attention to something you may not realize. Some people don't mean to be patronizing. I do it, and I sure don't mean to, but it still happens lol.
Side note: I'm not trying to patronize. ..just gaining perspective. =)

Reactions: David54 and Misty

Do you realize that?

I don't actually care about how I come across, as it is superficial. I prefer to put the logic first, and leave the impressions whatever they are. I just hope to do something good. I can see from the way you articulate, that you possibly could not offend me in your current state of mind, so feel free to say whatever.

I won't joke when it comes to actually dishing out relevant info. I just felt like being cold and dismissive towards Sloe Djinn's dream of winning the Powerball.
No worries, it was warranted.

However on a more serious note, that's a pretty lofty claim in the title. The folks here will probably decide for themselves whether or not they can trust you and "You can trust me on this" may indeed provoke quite the opposite response at the outset.

No worries, it was warranted.

However on a more serious note, that's a pretty lofty claim in the title. The folks here will probably decide for themselves whether or not they can trust you and "You can trust me on this" may indeed provoke quite the opposite response at the outset.
Yeah, I agree. I just felt really dumb, carefree and like giving a speech akin to a Get Motivated seminar. I know I won't change everyone's life. I just enjoy intellectual conversation, and helping someone would be a nice plus.

Yeah, I agree. I just felt really dumb, carefree and like giving a speech akin to a Get Motivated seminar. I know I won't change everyone's life. I just enjoy intellectual conversation, and helping someone would be a nice plus.
I felt really dumb when I was a newbie too.
I often still do. lol

This is nice :)

I don't actually care about how I come across, as it is superficial. I prefer to put the logic first, and leave the impressions whatever they are. I just hope to do something good. I can see from the way you articulate, that you possibly could not offend me in your current state of mind, so feel free to say whatever.
I said what I wanted. Glad you aren't offended. Carry on. :)

Hey btw I like that quote you have on your replies. That's such an important shift in perspective, and the only time I felt like my life was changed - a true epiphany indeed.
Thanks! Sometimes all we need in life is to adapt and love the moment, even if its a scary one we just need to gain perspective and see how just taking in one breath is an astonishing act of wonder, but our bodies just take care of that for us, giving us the opportunity to live and focus on what's beautiful. :)

Yeah, so - whatever you want: be it practical advice for acute relationship situations, or generally valuable and psychobiologically-based information that could help optimize your life, I'm your man.

Okay, so who are you? Where are you from? What are your psychobio creds?

Such materialism might be detrimental to your well-being. Trust me - I'm a universal empath.
Ok. This was funny. :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Ren and April
Okay, so who are you? Where are you from? What are your psychobio creds?

Ok. This was funny. :tearsofjoy:
Hi! I am Joona Ahonen, and by a quick google search you'll find absolutely nothing about me. I live in my country of origin, which is Finland. I have no official credentials, although I think my consistently effective working understanding of my own mind (especially when it comes to the mechanisms of affective empathy) makes me credible to speak about the problems that many INFJs face, as they are ones I used to face myself, before I learned to positively manipulate myself through the very empathy that used to make me view myself as an unfair victim of other people's emotions.

Reactions: April and Wyote
Hi! I am Joona Ahonen, and by a quick google search you'll find absolutely nothing about me. I live in my country of origin, which is Finland. I have no official credentials, although I think my consistently effective working understanding of my own mind (especially when it comes to the mechanisms of affective empathy) makes me credible to speak about the problems that many INFJs face, as they are ones I used to face myself, before I learned to positively manipulate myself through the very empathy that used to make me view myself as an unfair victim of other people's emotions.
Oh. Ok. Well, then, you're in the right place. Tread nicely.

See I wasn't planning on Googling but now I will. Also thanks for answering honestly

Reactions: April and Chackabuu
I don't trust you yet, but you seem ok