Ask me anything, and I'll be sure to give you valuable help. You can trust me on this. | INFJ Forum

Ask me anything, and I'll be sure to give you valuable help. You can trust me on this.

Jopetzki

Banned
Apr 25, 2021
MBTI
INFJ
Yeah, so - whatever you want: be it practical advice for acute relationship situations, or generally valuable and psychobiologically-based information that could help optimize your life, I'm your man.

giphy.gif

You might like my new book: The Potential of Currently.

I might not. We'll never know its potential until some time in the future, potentially.

Yeah, so - whatever you want: be it practical advice for acute relationship situations, or generally valuable and psychobiologically-based information that could help optimize your life, I'm your man.
Why do you feel you're credible?

Reactions: Wyote
I like that idea.

But why would you expect people to trust you, knowing they don't even know you?
I just read about someone's insecurities about their gf potentially breaking up with them; I'm sure there's no need to be wary of a stranger that has no clue who you actually are or where you live, precisely because of that anonymity. Thought it'd be courteous to offer my help, when I do have a lot of relevant knowledge, understanding and experience, and it would sure seem that tons of INFJs are stuck in unhealthy behavioral patterns.

@BritNi I know what you mean. I'm starting to wonder if Jopetzki really even knows the winning Powerball numbers. Should I offer money? Wait, if I give you money can you tell me whether or not I should offer money? :m158:

I just read about someone's insecurities about their gf potentially breaking up with them; I'm sure there's no need to be wary of a stranger that has no clue who you actually are or where you live, precisely because of that anonymity. Thought it'd be courteous to offer my help, when I do have a lot of relevant knowledge, understanding and experience, and it would sure seem that tons of INFJs are stuck in unhealthy behavioral patterns.
I see.

That's pretty much the forum though. People often start new threads when they're seeking advice. Then we all chip in a bit.

@BritNi I know what you mean. I'm starting to wonder if Jopetzki really even knows the winning Powerball numbers. Should I offer money? Wait, if I give you money can you tell me whether or not I should offer money? :m158:

Hehe.

If you're guaranteed money, then you should never offer money. It's most likely a scam at that point.

I give free hugs though.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
So you're joking... We can't trust you?
I won't joke when it comes to actually dishing out relevant info. I just felt like being cold and dismissive towards Sloe Djinn's dream of winning the Powerball.

Reactions: mintoots