Are you single??? or not??? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Are you single??? or not???

Single per say... but my heart has found a resting place.

Not single. Married since August 13th, 2010. Had some tough times, but things are swimmingly well right now between us as a couple, and I suspect they will be good for a while yet. The stress of life right now on the other hand, can suck my taint.

Are you single or not???

Long Term Relationship that is currently Long Distance >.>

Though its fly in fly out, we see each other once a month for a weekend. I would not be surprised if we are engaged before the end of the year.

Do any of you go through these issues with dating?

My issues with dating is more along the lines of me getting frustrated with people that I have nothing in common with. Also I consider their use of the English language as crucial with my desire to be with them. I am an intelligence snob with high expectations in regards to what I deem acceptable conduct. Whilst looks are important they don't rank very high on my list of priorities.

Is it hard for you to approach someone other than in a book store?

I prefer men to approach me as I still believe they should chase to a certain extent however I only accept platonic interaction until I feel ready to make the first move. I am an aggressor in socionics and get very angry when I feel somebody is trying to 'mark their territory' on me without my prior consent.

I don't have issues with approaching people due to nervousness or timidity. I've met some cute guys in the past by talking to them on the train and then proceeding to flirt with them via reading their palms.

Single going on 5 years

I'm actually pretty awkward when it comes to meeting a guy that I find attractive or even interesting

I'm not worried it'll happen eventually

Are you single or not??? Yeah.

Do you plan on dating soon?? Sure.

The ideal candidate shall be a highly intelligent INFJ, with no major "issues", a very positive disposition/outlook on life, a certain "spark" (a certain drive/ambition/liveliness/creativity. I.e. not boring. A mover. Not the kind that's content living in a cabin in the woods), and baseline physical attractiveness. Sexual experience considered an asset.

I can love someone for a LOT less, but obviously the "ideal" description above encompasses qualities that would be USEFUL to me :D

IMO, my biggest issue is that I feel as though I do not have value to offer.

I am single

I may be starting to date someone soon. But Lord knows what'll happen

I'm not much for small talk either. I want to find someone I can comfortably sit in silence with

Its very hard for me to approach people without some kind of excuse to

The whole system of dating and forming a relationship is too damn complicated and stressful to me. Especially as a guy having to initiate everything. I wish i would just find someone who could think and see tings like I do but waiting for someone to find you gets you nowhere in life. Or at least it hasn't for me

I think that I really want to wait until I earn my degree in another year before I attempt dating. The thing that worries me about dating is that I am horrible with "Small Talk" and I'd really rather talk about something significant over small talk.

I think you're quite reasonable here, earning a degree before going into emotional storms. As for the "small talk": If you're introverted and don't like small talk and rather talk about serious stuff then you could always join an interest group where you can talk about things that interest you both. Also such groups are mostly small so there's always a strong esprit de corps within the group which makes bonding easier.

Are you single or not???
Do you plan on dating soon??
Is it hard for you to approach someone other than in a book store?(Lolz)

a) Single, yes.
b) I don't know whether I should start dating again. I recently had a date with someone I once had an affair with. It was okay, but it didn't click as well as it did five years ago. The thing that somehow irritated me was those subtle "disturbances" or "incompatibilities" that you felt in the air. Back then, at the restaurant, that wasn't such a deal. But I could imagine those things blowing up into huge proportions in a relationship. Especially because she seems to be an ISFP. But now that I think of it, perhaps I should have played into the game and adapted a bit. Because she is one hell of a hot blonde chick.
c) I don't like dating. It's too formal. I like meetups which don't have the air of a date.
d) No, not really. I like approaching people, talking to strangers at a party etc.

Are you single or not???

No.

I hope not.

My issues when dating were probably going too fast emotionally and too slow sexually.

I just approach people I have a chance to see on multiple occasions. School was helpful with that. If I were dating now, it would probably want to date somebody from this or another forum.

Are you single or not?
No, I'm not single.

Do you plan on dating soon?
No, unless you mean dates where you go with your partner, then yes.

Kind of... I am not fan of small talk, so it's harder for me to approach and meet new people.

It's hard for me to approach anyone at anywhere. He was the one who spoke to me at first.

Are you single or not???
Yes I am

I want to

Yes I do

In general yes but I do it anyway, but thus far tend to get shot down.

Are you single or not???
Not
Contrary to what some may think, no
I hated dating, so yes
Actually, no. I approach people only when I sense they are interesting. It is the rare person who can inspire my interest.

I am single and I'm definitely interested in dating. The problem isn't meeting possible partners, it's finding someone whom I have a genuine connection and interest with. If I don't feel that then it'll never last.

Are you single or not?
Yes, I am single.

Not really... I'm feeling too hurt right now to date anyone for some time. ;/

Kind of... I am not fan of small talk, so it's harder for me to approach and meet new people.

It's hard for me to approach anyone at anywhere... Men don't talk here unless they're drunk and I'm too shy, so... Eheh. ><''

Fixed that...

Reactions: Free and hush
Are you single or not?
Yes, I am single.

Yes, if I find someone that I like.

I have never dated but yes, I hate small talk.

It's always hard for to approach anyone, I am incredibly shy :( so if I see a cute guy I won't even look at him, lol