Are you really INFJ? ;-) this deeper text by Lenore Thomson will tell you | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Are you really INFJ? ;-) this deeper text by Lenore Thomson will tell you

Well, this explains why I have such difficulty verbally telling stories... So many indescribable thoughts, sensations, intuitions to sort through that really make a story for me... So that the actual verbal story I tell is staggered and indescriptive though I possess a deep understanding of what occurred....

Yup, I'm totally an INFJ... :p

Well, this explains why I have such difficulty verbally telling stories... So many indescribable thoughts, sensations, intuitions to sort through that really make a story for me... So that the actual verbal story I tell is staggered and indescriptive though I possess a deep understanding of what occurred....

What explains this?

sebastian, do you see yourself as INFJ or INTJ? in your post, you're talking about yourself as INTJ, in your portrait, INFJ is mentionned...til now, i haven't met an enneagram-5 that would be INFJ...
i am both those things

I've read from 17-58 and I've found it quite awesome to read! I was sure I was an INFJ before I read it and now I'm completely sure that I'm an INFJ after I've read it.
The only issue I have is with the right and left brain and relation to type. Well I always have problems with language....I think in pictures not words....the issue is that everything I've read that said I was completely an INFJ was just blown out of the water....
so now I'm an INFP JUST because I use my right brain? sheesh...I don't think that's very accurate.
I don't have an issue changing type....it's just that everything they said is now contradicted because of the brain thing. o_O
I still believe I'm an INFJ :)

I think it is readily apparent that I exhibit both FP-ness and FJ-ness but I'm certain that I'm J before I'm P - my perceiving function is partly learned and partly a byproduct of idiosyncratic behaviors. I want things to be ordered for example, but my attention span is often too short or my memory of what I wanted to do is lacking.

So I may appear more spontaneous and casual but that partly comes from intentional practice of being less rigid, and partly comes from being a ditzy cuckoolander whether I like it or not.

I'm the absent minded professor.

Excellent descriptions. If I needed any more proof that I'm an INTJ, I've certainly found it.