Are you paranoid? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Are you paranoid?

I've always been paranoid about the government and social engineering agendas. It probably doesn't help that I've been watching too much Alex Jones and David Icke lately.

I'm convinced no one gives a damn what I'm doing unless it gets in their way so there's no reason to be paranoid.

However I am also sure people talk about me behind my back, that's because I'm a walking talking piece of juicy gossip, I don't get paranoid about it though, I basically pay it no mind unless I overhear something unsettling, then I stare at them until they're uncomfortable =)

I'm honestly really not very paranoid at all, in general at least. Under certain circumstances I might be.

Very much so. I'm constantly alert, stressed out and find it hard to close my eyes for long periods of time (sleeping is a bitch), i also am uncomfortable if I'm not sitting against a wall. I believe that people aren't naturally good and just have that facade because of social expectations, some so convincingly that they've fooled themselves, so as a result I feel that there are overwhelming odds that someone/something bad is just around the corner.

Reactions: DoveAlexa
I've always been paranoid about the government and social engineering agendas. It probably doesn't help that I've been watching too much Alex Jones and David Icke lately.
Yep. David Icke can do that to ya.

This is entirely possible.

Possible, yes. Probable?

Yep. David Icke can do that to ya.

Well, I clearly don't believe his wild conjecture about reptilians and alien blood lines. I suspect he knows that's a bunch of outlandish bullshit - but uses it as a hook to draw audiences to him so they'll hear the more salient points of his message which is that we're being controlled and brainwashed by a relatively unseen plutarchy.

I get paranoid in a fair few situations. I try to calm myself down, though. xD

Am I paranoid or just a victim of too much TV

Although on the outside I appear as a middle age plane Jane on the inside I am waiting for bad news through the phone, mail, and I feel worried if I see Cop cars parked near my house, like I did something wrong. So, no I dont think I'm paranoid. Are INFJ's just wired this way?

"just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" ~ kurt cobain

i've seen icke speak live. he was on stage for about 10 hours [including breaks of course].

it was a great lecture.

: ]

Paranoid? Me? No, why do you want to know???

<_< >_> >_<

What will you do if I answer this question? What's the reason you're asking this question?

Sorry, my paranoia is inquisitive.

Caution and suspicion are not paranoia if well founded.

I am on rare occasion paranoid.

Reactions: Bird
the best example of blissful paranoia that i can think of:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egp7L67h-J8"]YouTube - Ren & Stimpy Rubber Nipples[/ame]

WHY DO YOU ASK