Are you paranoid? | INFJ Forum

Are you paranoid?

Majesty

:)
Aug 17, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
Well, are you?

And by paranoid, I don't only mean being scared of alien invasions or fearing your mom is actually a vampire. (just in case :p)

Reactions: DoveAlexa
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I don't have any enemies.
I am not so much paranoid as untrusting. It is very hard to gain my trust.

YES YES YES

(in a narcissistic way)

sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not.

Often I get paranoid about my best friend actually secretly talking behind my back to people and not being my friend at all. this is always a bad thing when it happens, because it turns me into a withdrawn mess and I avoid him and become nasty and he never has any idea what he's done. It's usually over something he's said or done on a forum and I get really upset about it...

I'm lucky he's a good person and forgives me every time.

I can also be incredibly paranoid about people following me home, but it's only sometimes, usually very late at night when I know that not many people are about. it's really not helping now that someone actually once did follow me home recently, and it was only the intervention of a driver giving me a lift and scaring him off that stopped anything horrible happening.

if that's paranoid, then I'm it.

Incredibly.

Sometimes. Just like any other person.

Kinda. I won't throw anything away that has my name and address on it - I'll burn it on the balcony of my apartment or put it through the paper shredder at work. And I don't like people that I don't know asking me too many questions.

I'm not paranoid but I do have enemies. That's what my lawyers are for. I've sent their kids to college.

Maybe...*nervous lol*
Why do you want to know?
Who told you?
What agency do you work for?
How did you find me?
:m169::m192::m162::m196::m092:

I am not paranoid, really, I'm not.
*sigh*

People are really out to get me.
*Looks over the shoulder*

I think paranoia comes with the territory. I'd be seriously worried about my sanity if I wasn't at the very least paranoid.

Yes. I know everyone is secretly plotting against me and talking about me.
I KNOW they are not really, but I also KNOW they are.

Yes. I know everyone is secretly plotting against me and talking about me.
I KNOW they are not really, but I also KNOW they are.

Not plotting or talking, just thinking about you. :mlove2:

Yes, I apparently I have narcissistic personality disorder only without the lack of empathy or destroying others part.