Are you good at sports? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Are you good at sports?

I'm okay at tennis, netball, basketball and badminton, oh and playing on the dance mat ^^"
I'm not very good with stamina though, I can only sprint for about 30 seconds, but I do go fast. I was awful at cross country...
I'm pretty good at any sport I find fun ^^"

I'm not especially good at sports. I have abysmal hand-eye coordination; that's why I ran on the cross-country team during high school because that only involved putting one foot in front of the other [but still managed to trip over my own feet once during a meet..anyway..].
The coordination problem I have with catching/throwing/aiming balls and other assorted sports projectiles puzzles me because I play musical instruments very well...and doesn't that involve a great deal of coordination too ?

When I was young(about 11 or 12) I used to be very good at them, especially football, soccer and basketball but now I can't even touch the hoop with the ball :( wtf is that all about!

It's called getting OLD lol jk jk sorry sorry. If you haven't played in a long time then expect to be bad,

People tell me I'm really good at tennis. I'm also not one of those cocky people who think they're all that just because they play sports, in fact, I'm nice to those who are beginning.

It's called getting OLD lol jk jk sorry sorry. If you haven't played in a long time then expect to be bad,

People tell me I'm really good at tennis. I'm also not one of those cocky people who think they're all that just because they play sports, in fact, I'm nice to those who are beginning.

Very funny young lady, there are things that I can do now that couldn't do back then and that perhaps you've never done before, so there, who's laughing now?

Very funny young lady, there are things that I can do now that couldn't do back then and that perhaps you've never done before, so there, who's laughing now?

I still have TIME, my bones are NEW, and my mind is YOUNG! :p

I still have TIME, my bones are NEW, and my mind is YOUNG! :p

Silence! Thou shalt not speak to your elders like that....so kneel down and beg for mercy.

Back to topic.....I hate sports!

Silence! Thou shalt not speak to your elders like that....so kneel down and beg for mercy.

Back to topic.....I hate sports!

At least I can RUN away.

And you just don't like sports 'cause your old bones can't handle them.

Last edited:
Nope. I'm terrible.

I am in those I like. I am actually fighter and I like to win:)
Though, fun is first!

I'd like to think that I'm a decent table tennis player because table tennis is virtually the only sport which I'm not hopelessly inept at.

I'd like to think that I'm a decent table tennis player because table tennis is virtually the only sport which I'm not hopelessly inept at.

Table tennis! I forgot about that one. That's one of the only sports that I'm actually good at too. :D

I'm very good at combat sports like martial arts, fencing, kendo, marksmanship, archery. I've won a lot of tournaments, and enjoy competing - especially when competing with myself because for me it is about self improvement more than anything.

My dad is an ISTP, and also a kung fu instructor, so I was put into the lifestyle at age 5. It's something I've always stuck with as an enthusiastic hobby. I'm a fan of doing individual performance combat sports, but I have to say I generally don't watch them unless I want to learn something from the contestants.

Because of this, I've done fairly well when I have played team sports, but it's not really my bag. I'm not interested in playing them, and even less interested in watching them. I'll play a game here and there, if I have friends or family who need an extra player, but it's never something I seek out, and I doubt I could name more than a dozen professional teams of any given sport.

I've read that all of this is very typical of males who have an inferior Se. We either go this route or become extreme pacifists, which is also ironic because my favorite martial arts are now aikido and tai chi because they are so wonderfully peaceful and passive. I doubt anything is more of both options.

I am good at most sports but especially basketball,badminton,tennis,swimming,table tennis etc.As a lot of you have said, it comes naturally.Though I am a sucker when it comes to cross country.

Well, I found out that my aim is pretty darn good :eek: I was the only one in my class to get a high score with pistol shooting (BB-type guns) at an army day.
Also, I can hit anyone full in the face with a plushie even if they're sitting across the room : >