Are Non-INFJs Still Welcome Here? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Are Non-INFJs Still Welcome Here?

Are non INFJs still welcome here?

• Total voters
Are non-INFJs still welcome here?
(Can other types be welcomed, if they don't think, speak and act exactly like an INFJ)?

Asking because there's been a number of INFJ members sending conflicting messages recently.

Yes, INFJ, INTJ, INTP, ENFP, ENTP, INFP, ENFJ. No S's they drive me nuts. Especially no ENTJ's. haha

someone lurking around saying that I should fuck off at every opportunity
Dear Sir,

Don't ever let the bastards grind you down.

Yours,

S. Snep, MPot.

For what it's worth, I wish to show my appreciation of your topic derailing and humour by sharing this little gem (which you prolly already know, but meh, still fun and stuff).

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Honestly, I don't think it matters. If someone is being a dick then be a dick back at them. Let it go back and forth until the other INFJ's get really uncomfortable. They will then demand that you both say one nice thing about each other followed up with a mandatory INFJ hug-orgy.

The INFJ Forum is for INFJ's and people that love INFJ's (also unicorns and glitter). And even if you don't love them it is still okay to be here. Everyone learns from one another when you have a mixture of different personalities.

Last edited:
hug-orgy.

:sneakyhug::crushhug::kittycuddle::jumphug::biggrinhug::foxhug::leaphug::happydanceyay::spinglomp::leaphug2::teddyhug::bunnybutthug::freesmother::loveglomp::loveyhug::hugpatpat::sadhug::smilehug2::cheeruphug::squeezehug::smilehug::hug::sunnyhug::tacklehug::sighhug::rubbyhug::nuzzle::snugglyhug::crazyhug::grouphug2::grouphug4::grouphug::hug3::kittyhug::gettogether: