Are Non-INFJs Still Welcome Here? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Are Non-INFJs Still Welcome Here?

Are non INFJs still welcome here?

• Total voters
:sneakyhug::crushhug::kittycuddle::jumphug::biggrinhug::foxhug::leaphug::happydanceyay::spinglomp::leaphug2::teddyhug::bunnybutthug::freesmother::loveglomp::loveyhug::hugpatpat::sadhug::smilehug2::cheeruphug::squeezehug::smilehug::hug::sunnyhug::tacklehug::sighhug::rubbyhug::nuzzle::snugglyhug::crazyhug::grouphug2::grouphug4::grouphug::hug3::kittyhug::gettogether:

Thank you, Hush. Perfect example.

Reactions: Free and hush
take a leaf from the mbti test:

choose the answer you are most comfortable with

@hush you too

I really can't vote because I'm comfortable with none of the above. Do I want the forum to be welcome to all types? Yes, of course I do. Does it welcome all types? I don't know. Generally the forum welcomes all types but INFJ online communities as a whole have some issues with this that I don't want to see spill over here.

I noticed a while ago in an effort (though perhaps not admitted)to bypass some of the related conflict, the site removed mbti designations from a person's displayed profile. I think this shows two things. The first is that the admins and perhaps owner of the site want all types to be accepted. Though it would be difficult to know the exact reason for this. Two, mbti type became enough of an issue where they felt the need to do this in the first place.
It begs the question what if a person feels unwelcome as a non-infj and decided to leave and come back under a different name claiming to be an infj?
:)

Reactions: Free
First off as far as I can remember when I joined this site in 2008 a non infj started this place. So from its beginning this site was all inclusive. This issue comes up from time to time. It usually gets shot down. People try to be exclusive in a non exclusive world. Never really noticing that the more exclusive you are the more alone and isolated you become. I used to really dig this place. Not so much anymore.

:sneakyhug::crushhug::kittycuddle::jumphug::biggrinhug::foxhug::leaphug::happydanceyay::spinglomp::leaphug2::teddyhug::bunnybutthug::freesmother::loveglomp::loveyhug::hugpatpat::sadhug::smilehug2::cheeruphug::squeezehug::smilehug::hug::sunnyhug::tacklehug::sighhug::rubbyhug::nuzzle::snugglyhug::crazyhug::grouphug2::grouphug4::grouphug::hug3::kittyhug::gettogether:

So lewd. Feel so dirty. ;)

Reactions: hush and Free
Honestly, I don't think it matters. If someone is being a dick then be a dick back at them. Let it go back and forth until the other INFJ's get really uncomfortable. They will then demand that you both say one nice thing about each other followed up with a mandatory INFJ hug-orgy.

The INFJ Forum is for INFJ's and people that love INFJ's (also unicorns and glitter). And even if you don't love them it is still okay to be here. Everyone learns from one another when you have a mixture of different personalities.

ABH is demanding a hug-orgy. Let's deliver!

Reactions: Free