Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Never tried it

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Not the worst...

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
I've never had the INFJ flavor of kissing. Who wants to offer?

If you like salty kisses, I think Restraint would be a good choice.

Sure, although I will admit that it bothers me that Restraint is genderless D:

Or rather, irks me.

Nothing between YES! and the totally unenthused "eh, they're ok"?

It's a large gap, I think all of you (girls) should help me make my decision. :m023:

It's a large gap, I think all of you (girls) should help me make my decision. :m023:

were great thats all you need to know! :m024:

I'd rather be a walking penis, Haha

I'd guess that the kissing prowess of INFJs is neither better nor worse than the general population.

Reckon INFJs are people pleasers and understand what other people want and will change to accomodate that both physically and mentally.

*Po-faced answer*

Someone kiss me and tell me what you think? I don't know. :m185:

I'd guess that the kissing prowess of INFJs is neither better nor worse than the general population.

I would try and jokingly disagree with you, but you used the word prowess, which I love.

You mean to imply that MBTI isn't the answer to all questions in the human realm? :m077:

I am an awesome kisser, and I was going out with an INFJ girl for a while and she was a phenomenal kisser and we had amazing kissing sessions, the kissing alone at times was more intense then the sex, it was incredible! I find INFJs to be smart enough to figure out what good kissing is, then they want to use thier Fe to please thier lover and show off, and they really are intuitive about taking it to the next mental level. Very very intense kissers if they are experienced.

I am an awesome kisser, and I was going out with an INFJ girl for a while and she was a phenomenal kisser and we had amazing kissing sessions, the kissing alone at times was more intense then the sex, it was incredible! I find INFJs to be smart enough to figure out what good kissing is, then they want to use thier Fe to please thier lover and show off, and they really are intuitive about taking it to the next mental level. Very very intense kissers if they are experienced.

Well put.:m024:

Come on into the KIssing Game....

. . . the kissing alone at times was more intense then the sex, it was incredible!

This is interesting to me, because I've always thought that an intense, passionate kiss, was in many ways more sensual and giving than sexual contact. But yet, society says different.

AreINFJs good kissers?

Objectively speaking, I don't know; I've never kissed one before. :p

Well, technically, I guess I never have either, but it's one of my favorite activities and I've been told I'm very good at it. Practice makes pergect?

If I say yes will I be seen as being too full of myself?but if I say no would I be lying to myself? I don't know fellas, I think you can come with a conclusion based on that. :p

I've never kissed one, but I've been told I'm pretty great. ;P
:m164: