Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Never tried it

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Not the worst...

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Well, technically, I guess I never have either, but it's one of my favorite activities and I've been told I'm very good at it. Practice makes pergect?

When you know what a partner wants, it's easy to become an expert on their individual needs with lots of... practice, as you say :)

And on that note, not to be a naysayer, but not everyone judges a kiss the same way. It depends on who and what they compare it to. For instance, I thought my last boyfriend was a fabulous kisser. And then I had one encounter with another guy, and damn, he just blew three years worth of fabulous kisses right out of the water with one feral smooch. (Technique-wise, anyway).

I will not be able (read: satisfied) to draw up an accurate analysis on INFJ smoochability until I've kissed every MBTI-type at least once.

And thus far, my bias is ENTJ's :p

This is interesting to me, because I've always thought that an intense, passionate kiss, was in many ways more sensual and giving than sexual contact. But yet, society says different.

IMO kissing is where I give myself away, sex is too, but kissing is when I get to really enjoy the little details, etc. Much more of my heart behind my kiss than a wiener thrust.

I had a pretty nice makeout session with my ENFP friend tonight actually, which I guess means things took a step into the somewhat more serious realm, but I totally melted her, she was utterly powerless. Her father was in the yard and everything and she thought it was going to be a quick *muah* and one, until I pulled her in close and started kissing for real, then she didnt care and she was just sorta moaning, I was respectful, I didnt grabs on her butt or her breasts or anyhting but I was rubbing her under her shirt sort of off to the side of her stomach, she really responded well to that. The only thing she should say was "can I see you tomomrrow". lol.

Last edited:
This is interesting to me, because I've always thought that an intense, passionate kiss, was in many ways more sensual and giving than sexual contact. But yet, society says different.

I think they all belong together to make the most profound experience. The art comes in the patience and build up, like a symphony.

I think they all belong together to make the most profound experience. The art comes in the patience and build up, like a symphony.
What a wonderful metaphor!

Except every time I hear crescendo I'm going to be thinking something non-musical...

Nice.