• Never tried it

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Not the worst...

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Oh dang, not this again.

I guess we're good kisses if we're into it. If we're not, you may as well be kissing a dummy, albeit and extremely adorable one.

Oh dang, not this again.

I guess we're good kisses if we're into it. If we're not, you may as well be kissing a dummy, albeit and extremely adorable one.
This^^^

Kissing someone when you don't want to is really awkward

This^^^

Kissing someone when you don't want to is really awkward

The twins strike again!

Yeah, especially when they grab your face and proceed to nom on it even if you aren't nomming back.

And especially if everyone is watching the person grab your face and nom it and you not nomming it but they think you are just one big nomming whore!

The twins strike again!

Yeah, especially when they grab your face and proceed to nom on it even if you aren't nomming back.

And especially if everyone is watching the person grab your face and nom it and you not nomming it but they think you are just one big nomming whore!
*High five*
You said it.

How do people initiate 'nomming' and not realize when you aren't 'nomming' back??

*High five*
You said it.

How do people initiate 'nomming' and not realize when you aren't 'nomming' back??

I was wondering the same thing as I subtly wiped my face D:

Dang esfps...all about the here and now and the nomming.

I was wondering the same thing as I subtly wiped my face D:

Dang esfps...all about the here and now and the nomming.
And they never notice when you're trying desperately to pull away

And they never notice when you're trying desperately to pull away

It's true. You try to tell them things like "hmm, I'm sleepy" or lay on their shoulder but then pull you in anyways O_O

1. Good and bad kiss criteria differ.

2. INFJs kissing styles differ.

3. Kissing (like everything else) is a mutual act. The responsibility is shared, because we inspire each other.

I've had the luck to have kissed some INFJs and on average I enjoy it a lot. So passionate and involving! That doesn't mean that objectively speaking it's good, some kissing experiences with INFJs were disasters, but still so full of emotions. I think I remember the disasters with even greater joy, and they are very dear to me. Imagine how boring it would be if all the kisses were always perfect. I guess it's more important the feeling that we may have by just the fact that we want to kiss each other, and then... if something goes wrong the moment instead of being ruined actually can be remembered as very sweet. Oh, I must also mention that I simply adore moments of clumsiness.

Even very experienced INFJs are sometimes completely lost, but it's so lovely.

If I could kiss myself to find out, I would. I only have one INFJ friend irl, and I will not be kissing him. The only complaints I've ever gotten were for not kissing enough. So I guess that means yes.

My INFJ is a great kisser, but then, we've had many years of practice. The only other INFJ's I know are my son and brother-in-law, so I can't vouch for them.

worst ever actually.

worst ever actually.

Whatever. That's not what you were saying last night. *Muah* I KID.

Topic: Can you really tell a person's mbti by the way one kisses? I must do exhaustive research on this. It seems pretty unlikely.

Whatever. That's not what you were saying last night. *Muah* I KID.

Topic: Can you really tell a person's mbti by the way one kisses? I must do exhaustive research on this. It seems pretty unlikely.

Yes, when your leg kicks up behind you... That is an INFJ.

Just kidding :p

Yes, when your leg kicks up behind you... That is an INFJ.

Just kidding :p

Hey! :m047: I used to love those kinds of kisses, especially in classic hollywood films.

I put "hell no" on the quiz, but I do like to think that I am a pretty good kisser- to attempt to make up for my lack of dancin' skillz.

Hey! :m047: I used to love those kinds of kisses, especially in classic hollywood films.

What do you mean in films?? Those are all fake!!!

Last edited:
I've never had the INFJ flavor of kissing. Who wants to offer?