Any evidence for conspiracy theories?? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Any evidence for conspiracy theories??

Eisenhower on military industrial complex: [video=youtube;8y06NSBBRtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY[/video]

Purchase one of the federal reserve banks around the world, a major oil-field.

I wonder which came first, did they band together for power or get power then make a club. Probably a mixture of both.

For clips of politicians talking about the new world order see the thread about the recession supposedly being caused by kindness which is also in the news part of the forum

The Order of the Illuminati were founded in 1775 by Professor Adam Weishaupt. It was banned in Bavaria by the Elector of Bavaria in 1786.

It was made up of intelligensia and aristocrats from France and Germany. It sought to create a one world state by destroying the church, nation states, monarchy and the traditional concept of the family.

After it was banned it went underground and infiltrated various literary clubs and Grand Orient Freemasonry. The Grand Orient was then heavily involved in the French revolution which saw the overthrow of the French monarchy. The Duke of Orleans who was the grandmaster of the Grand Orient bribed the royal bodyguard, the Gardes Francoises with 50,000 livres proving that the cause had no shortage of money behind it.

After this Europe saw further revolutions in the 1800's and the Bolshevik revolution in Russia in 1917 which saw the royal family executed.

Some people including Prof.Anthony Sutton believe that the Yale University secret society the 'Skull and Bones' (lodge 322) are a US branch of the illuminati.

Here's a picture of president George Bush Snr in a photo with fellow bonesmen; he can be seen to the left of the clock:

250px-Skull_and_Crossbones_c1947,_GHW_Bush_left_of_clock.jpg

George-bush-skull-and-bones.gif

Here's a photo of an old masonic gravestone from the 1700's with skull and bones carved on it:

65296486_5f020a1318_z.jpg

Skull and bones was a symbol of the Knights Templar who turned to piracy against muslim shipping when they were ejected from the Holy Land. Here's a picture of a pirates flag:

jolly_roger.jpg

Hitler saught to make his own chivalric order of black knights called the Waffen SS. These were styled on the Teutonic Knights who were themselves an offshoot of the Knights Templar. Here is a picture of an SS deathshead ring:

ww2-german-nazi-ss-totenkopf-death-head-ring-7e3b.jpg

Here is a t-shirt from rapper Jay-Z's clothing line called 'Rock-a-wear', which like his record company 'Rock-a-fella' is presumably named after the Rockafeller family:

See next post as it won't let me put anymore photos in this post!

Last edited:
580838906_2b394f5a88_m.jpg

Here are the word straight from the horses mouth.

“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it,”

— David Rockefeller (David Rockefeller: Memoirs, Page 405)

“The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it”

— Adam Weishaupt (Founder of the Bavarian Iluminati, 1776. From John Robinson’s Proofs of a Conspiracy, 1798)

“The greatest honor that has come to me, and that can ever come to me in my life, is to be Grand Master of Masons in Missouri.”

— Harry S. Truman (February 22, 1950 when dedicating the Washington Statue at Memorial Hall. Note: This was after he became U.S. President)

Last edited:
Reactions: muir