Answer with a quote | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Answer with a quote

politicians-and-diapers-must-be-changed-often-and-for-the-same-reason-quote-1.jpg

Big-life-change-quote.jpg

"Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret."

Laurence J. Peter

“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.” — Richard Nixon

Reactions: Elegant Winter
quote-canvas-art_14676-1.png

"She was here on earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and to call each thing by its right name..."

Boris Pasternak

quote-love-is-the-wild-card-of-existence-rita-mae-brown-339157.jpg

“In the wild struggle for existence, we want to have something that endures, and so we fill our minds with rubbish and facts, in the silly hope of keeping our place.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

"A man may fulfill the object of his existence by asking a question he cannot answer, and attempting a task he cannot achieve."

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

“I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books; I have begun to listen to the teaching my blood whispers to me.”
Hermann Hesse, Demian

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
-Winston Churchill

"Listening is an art that requires attention over talent, spirit over ego, others over self."

Dean Jackson

"Listen to the cry of a woman in labor at the hour of giving birth - look at the dying man's struggle at his last extremity, and then tell me whether something that begins and ends thus could be intended for enjoyment."

Søren Kierkegaard

there-is-no-remedy-for-death-or-birth-jim-crace.jpg

Reactions: TinyBubbles
"Still I pray to what I cannot see
In the sprinkler I mark the evidence known from the start
From the bed near your death, and all the machines that made a mess
Far away the falcon flew
Now I want to be near you"

Sufjan Stevens
Eugene

sufficient-evidence-quotes-3.jpg

life_perspective.jpg