Answer with a quote | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Answer with a quote

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Willful or supine ignorance will excuse no man."[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Menochius[/FONT]

But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

Paul

In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.

Francis Bacon

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Reactions: drummergirlbk
Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.
Stephen Hawking

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Curiosity-Quotes-30.jpg

The only reason why I continue at all
Faith in reason, I wasted my life playing dumb
Signs and wonders: sea lion caves in the dark
Blind faith, God’s grace, nothing else left to impart

- Sufjan Stevens "The Only Thing"

stjerome190064.jpg

“The human heart has hidden treasures, In secret kept, in silence sealed; The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, Whose charms were broken if revealed.”

Charlotte Bronte

Last edited:
“It is curious how an age of public self-revelation, and of the use of psychological jargon, should also be an age when self-examination is rarely practised.”

―Anthony Daniels (psychiatrist)

Ernest-Holmes-Life-is-a-mirror.jpeg

''We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.''
― Buddha

quote-William-Shakespeare-the-empty-vessel-makes-the-loudest-sound-101399_3.png

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”

― Eleanor Roosevelt

“There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me.”
-Elizabeth Bennet

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.”

― August Wilson