Answer with a quote | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Answer with a quote

sleep_quote_4.jpg

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.”
― Carl Sagan, Cosmos

Reactions: Wolfskillian
Buddha-quotes-The-tongue-like-a-sharp-knife%E2%80%A6-Kills-without-drawing-blood..jpg

Kill your doubt
With the coldest of weapons: confidence
And no more words
Just the sound of resplendent
Tongues colliding

Incubus, "A Kiss to Send Us Off"

Reactions: RonjaRaeubertochter
"Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat, and taking tartar sauce with you... a bullfighter who goes in the ring with mustard on his sword."

Z. Ziglar

ce7bb5b1a50803c99398a87bb86a75cf.jpg

"The choices you make in your life will make your life. Choose wisely." - Michael Josephson

"Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values." - Ayn Rand.

Reactions: Elegant Winter
"...Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements, but in activities in accordance with virtue..."
Aristotle 4thC BC

“The activity you're most avoiding contains your biggest opportunity.”

― Robin S. Sharma

“In modern society most of us don't want to be in touch with ourselves; we want to be in touch with other things like religion, sports, politics, a book - we want to forget ourselves. Anytime we have leisure, we want to invite something else to enter us, opening ourselves to the television and telling the television to come and colonize us.”
Thích Nhất Hạnh, Being Peace

quote-odd-as-it-may-seem-i-am-my-remembering-self-and-the-experiencing-self-who-does-my-living-daniel-kahneman-68-41-68.jpg

"Last night I danced with a stranger, but she just reminded me you were the one."

Bob Dylan

strong-man-quote%25255B4%25255D.jpg

"Since hunger is the most primitive and permanent of human wants, men always want to eat, but since their wish not to be a mere animal is also profound, they have always attended with special care to the manners which conceal the fact that at the table we are animals feeding."
John Erskine

Reactions: Elegant Winter
"Spirituality means waking up. Most people, even though they don’t know it, are asleep. They’re born asleep, they live asleep, they marry in their sleep without ever waking up. They never understand the loveliness and the beauty of this thing that we call human existence. You know all the mystics – Catholic Christians, non-Christian, no matter what their theology, are unanimous on one thing: that all is well, all is well. Though everything is a mess, all is well. Strange paradox, to be sure. But tragically, most people never get to see that all is well, because they are asleep. They are having a nightmare."

Anthony de Mello, SJ “Awareness”

Reactions: La Sagna
It-Is-Well.jpg