Answer with a quote | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Answer with a quote

Martin-Luther-King-Jr-Silence-Quotes.jpg

"Every person has experiences of sorrow, joys, hopes, etc. with which to share with another. In sharing one's inner life with another one comes to live not just one life but two... Friendship brings out the best in a person through forgetfulness of self."
St Thomas Aquinas

Reactions: Wolfskillian
quote-mark-twain-the-best-way-to-cheer-yourself-up-100617_1.png

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

-Oscar Wilde

Reactions: Xroads
If you don't know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else. - Laurence J. Peter

“…everyone needs a somewhere, a place he can go. There comes a time, you see, inevitably there comes a time you have to have a somewhere you can go!”

― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Crime and Punishment

"NOTHING SO PERFECT
NOTHING SO TRUE
THEY JUST HURT YOU
AND LEAVE YOU PAIN"

-IZYL-

"Life moves fast. As much as you can learn from your history, you have to move forward."

-Eddie Vedder

Reactions: Wolfskillian
quote-about-figuring-things-out-and-moving-forward.jpg

"As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway."

Nikola Tesla

I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows.
-Drew Barrymore

Beyond the breaking of waves
Afloat the deep blue
I find my peace and serenity
and also my humanity.

-me :D

Quote-on-Humanity-and-the-real-essence-of-Life-by-Charlie-Chaplin.jpg

@ La Sagna
Just saw the quote you posted this morning...coincidentally a friend sent me the actual clip of Chaplin's speech yesterday so nice to see a snippet of it here. :)

Back on topic!

"Gentleness doesn't get work done unless you happen to be a hen laying eggs." - Coco Chanel :lol:

@ La Sagna
Just saw the quote you posted this morning...coincidentally a friend sent me the actual clip of Chaplin's speech yesterday so nice to see a snippet of it here. :)

Back on topic!

"Gentleness doesn't get work done unless you happen to be a hen laying eggs." - Coco Chanel :lol:

I have seen the speech. It's very good.

images

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" - Thomas Edison

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." -Confucius