Answer with a quote | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Answer with a quote

Bitterness imprisons life; love releases it.

Harry Emerson Fosdick

The-greatest-prison-people-live-in-500x489.jpg

Reactions: RonjaRaeubertochter
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

John Wooden

352837876-character-quotes-Any-fool-can-criticize-condemn-and-complain-but-it-takes-character-and-self-control-to-be-understanding-and-forgiving_.jpg

“Forgiveness is the key that unlocks the door of resentment and the handcuffs of hatred. It is a power that breaks the chains of bitterness and the shackles of selfishness.”

― Corrie ten Boom, Clippings from My Notebook

“Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this. Men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.”
Robert Jordan

Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.
-Paulo Coelho

ohhh in a quandry :) ....I like this:

INFJ - "I'm indecisive because I see eight sides to everything"

.... BUT I'll run with this one:

"A committed soul will achieve the goal. An indecisive mind will miss the opportunity every time." - Jill Koenig

quote-about-let-dreams-bigger-fears.jpg

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
-Tolstoy

Reactions: Wolfskillian
a1c651d0ff912efd2183527fb94f3f57.jpg

All science is either physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

“We sit silently and watch the world around us. This has taken a lifetime to learn. It seems only the old are able to sit next to one another and not say anything and still feel content. The young, brash and impatient, must always break the silence. It is a waste, for silence is pure. Silence is holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking. This is the great paradox.”
Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Reactions: Free
Holding hands, for example, is a way to remember how it feels to say nothing together.
― Nicole Krauss

I closed my mouth and spoke to you in a hundred silent ways.

- Rumi

Reactions: Free