^_^
Retired Staff
Mar 9, 2009
Gridania
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Do you ever hate being an animal? Do you ever think about the dark side of life and feel disgust?

I did, at one point. I found that that sort of thinking didn't really get me anywhere.

Out of the unhappy rut I was in at the time, pretty much.

I found the opposite. I love being an animal. My desire to understand the darker side of my nature has been a constant struggle. I feel little shame for having the primitive desires and instincts that I have. We eat, we shit, we fuck, and we die. It's a pretty simply and beautiful process. Our animal side is all about self preservation and reproduction in order to perpetuate life. I can't see anything disgusting about that.

Do you ever hate being an animal? Do you ever think about the dark side of life and feel disgust?

Ummm....do i hate it.....

no. if anything i hate not knowing fully HOW i am an animal.

i have EXTREME crazy desires!...like....

idk. ok like i have an obsession with Tigers. I Mean i like a Dr. Dolittle type chracter so i THINk i understand animals more so than the average human.

Not to sound cocky at all.I ve just had experiences in which i have some weird connection with them. I rthink because i see myself as an animal.

Like if anyone knows what the Tv show Naruto is....i feel like theres a beast inside of me.:m140:

Its weird to explain and truly hard to write out but...its more than anger. its like a "living"...energy almost.

SOOO to answer your question...no. I want to deeper understand my "Animilastic" side. not deny it.

I love being a beast. Flesh...mmmm! It would be disgustingly awesome to dine on human flesh, or something I've just killed with my bare hands.

Yes, I have hated that many times. But that always seems to go hand in hand with an I-hate-myself attitude. Like I've learned that it's somehow wrong to be human. I'm trying to remove that thought pattern from my mind, but I never considered the animalistic side. This might imply that the animal aspect of human existence is good. In fact, yes, it does. Humans trying to remove physical passions are humans trying to become non-human. That's sad, really. :(

I hate not being an animal. Humans know Right from Wrong and even though they know the difference choose, 90% of the time, to do wrong.

Animals are noble creatures that do only as their coding allows for.

Ummm....do i hate it.....

no. if anything i hate not knowing fully HOW i am an animal.

i have EXTREME crazy desires!...like....

idk. ok like i have an obsession with Tigers. I Mean i like a Dr. Dolittle type chracter so i THINk i understand animals more so than the average human.

Not to sound cocky at all.I ve just had experiences in which i have some weird connection with them. I rthink because i see myself as an animal.

Like if anyone knows what the Tv show Naruto is....i feel like theres a beast inside of me.:m140:

Its weird to explain and truly hard to write out but...its more than anger. its like a "living"...energy almost.

SOOO to answer your question...no. I want to deeper understand my "Animilastic" side. not deny it.

I know what you mean :D
except, instead of a bear, mine is a wolf ;)
Other than that its roughly the same

I actually managed to scare the shit out of a friend once when we went night cycling and I started howling at the full moon that was above for fun :D my friend was quite far behind haha

on topic, I'd rather be an animal. A wolf to be exact :D
so much more simple than being a human and would allow me to enjoy life more. Was just thinking of this just now in the shower just before I read this lol

i like beig an animal because i feel like im saying im a better 'class' than them otherwise when really im totaly at peace with nature

I know what you mean :D
except, instead of a bear, mine is a wolf ;)
Other than that its roughly the same

i dont know where i said i was a bear but....id actualy see myself as an tiger or wolf. more so tiger. i just feel like i know them some how.

Thats why i think i get along with cats and dogs so well.

its like i understand therelife style.

i dont know where i said i was a bear but....id actualy see myself as an tiger or wolf. more so tiger. i just feel like i know them some how.

Thats why i think i get along with cats and dogs so well.

its like i understand therelife style.

same here :D

it was really quite amusing when my friend tried to touch a cat but the cat walked away. When I went to let it smell my hand, it stayed, smelled and rubbed its body against my leg :D

I actually laugh at this post bcuz when i practice and before i do a big move....people think im crazy bcuz i sometimes Howl and growl!

I LOVE THAT!

i feel like im releasing the beast within!

but as u know people always go:m071:!

You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals...

Sometimes. But I realize that I have compassion for others, and realize that life doesn't have to be as bad as we make it out to be. We must be the change we want to see in the world and others.