Amazing | INFJ Forum

Amazing

Soulful

life is good
Nov 18, 2008
MBTI
I received this as an email fwd. I'm not sure if it's been around the net and if many people have seen it, or if it's relatively unknown, but I think it's definitely worth watching. It's unlike anything I've seen before.

The video is from Ukraine's Got Talent. A 24 year old, Kseniya Simonova, drew a series of pictures on an illuminated sand table depicting how ordinary people were affected by the German invasion during WWII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=vOhf3OvRXKg

Reactions: BlinkandThink
I have seen this kind of art before a few years ago. This one though, was easily the most impactive one I have seen. Simply for the pure talent that she has for it, and the combinded emotional depth that the holocaust has associated with it. This was incredible.

What really amazes me is how someone can do this. This is in effect high speed art. I am simply amazed and confounded at how someone can see how to create these pictures so easily and fluidly. All of the lines and strokes created make the image seemingly out of nowhere. I just can not wrap my brain around how someone is able to see and do that at such detail and speed.

Wow. I'm watching it now, and I'm completely floored by her talent.

Very moving.

that's... AMAZING.

and beautiful. I'm definitely sharing that elsewhere.

Incredible. Thanks for sharing.

I remember seeing this at another place before.. Very beautiful
The sand is the perfect medium for the story

Does anyone know what the obelisk with the star at the top is?

Indeed it is amazing, I have also seen this kind of art before and find this to be very wonderful, words really can't describe the beauty the art brings to us.

I remember seeing this at another place before.. Very beautiful
The sand is the perfect medium for the story

Does anyone know what the obelisk with the star at the top is?
to me it seemed like a synagogue [I think thats the spelling...]

She sure looks amazing

I agree, lovely face.. and I like the clothes with the bib and everything :smile:

I'm not sure about the obelisk/star, Maetel. It may be a synagogue or religious symbol, but I'm not sure other than that and I can't confirm.

I have seen this kind of art before a few years ago. This one though, was easily the most impactive one I have seen. Simply for the pure talent that she has for it, and the combinded emotional depth that the holocaust has associated with it. This was incredible.

What really amazes me is how someone can do this. This is in effect high speed art. I am simply amazed and confounded at how someone can see how to create these pictures so easily and fluidly. All of the lines and strokes created make the image seemingly out of nowhere. I just can not wrap my brain around how someone is able to see and do that at such detail and speed.

I thought that too. The speed was tremendously impressive! To add to it, some of the 'pictures' were fairly small too (like faces), which would have made those finer details that much more difficult to create. Her talent really was amazing, and the timing of it with the music, in addition with being able to memorize what seemed like a long series of pictures, coupled with the precision some of them required really blew me away.