Am I an INFJ or INTP? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Am I an INFJ or INTP?

What language do you code in and why and what kind of things do you write?

What language do you code in and why and what kind of things do you write?
Learning C++ I'm going to be continuing in an hour I hope I didn't make it feel like I'm a pro at it or something because I'm not I'm just a pro at making things work.

I mod on Xbox it would let me make my own modifications and leave a mark on the community it also is the hardest making everything else easier to learn.

From what I see, you might have learn c# also. My guess is c# has a better future than c++ but I don't know.

From what I see, you might have learn c# also. My guess is c# has a better future than c++ but I don't know.
I think I probably will but I will stick to C++ for now it's what I need for now I started coding Because I enjoy fixing things I suppose

I actually care when I code here I'm just talking I'm lazy. You don't like me that much do you XD

Not at all. I haven't known you for long enough to form an opinion on you. I'm just an ass. :)

Reactions: Reason
Youre an INFJ, no doubt about it. You also sound like you're incredibly creative, which might explain why everyone is so boring. And why you perceive yourself as lazy!

Reactions: Ren and Ginny
Youre an INFJ, no doubt about it. You also sound like you're incredibly creative, which might explain why everyone is so boring. And why you perceive yourself as lazy!
Hey thanks wow that is pretty cool I sound like a kid there but hey really thanks I guess I'm a little special probably not that much I feel like your probably smarter then me.

Hey thanks wow that is pretty cool I sound like a kid there but hey really thanks I guess I'm a little special probably not that much I feel like your probably smarter then me.

No problem! :)

Reactions: Ren
The ranting came across as Ne-typical at the beginning, but thorough reading (please write slower, I can't handle the missing punctuation) looks more like an Ni-Ti loop.

Just out of curiosity: Offline, what kind of games do you like modding on the xbox? :)