[PUG] - All white people are racist and must confront their racism | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] All white people are racist and must confront their racism

uh huh

So this is temporary how would you describe your ethnicity?

What happened that they started allowing nonwhites into the masons?

I'm not assuming anything i'm telling you

If you pay your dues to those people then you are supporting everything they do

Do you know the role freemasonry has played in history? How many people really take the eye blind off when they walk into the temple and take an honest look at what masonry as an organisation is about and how many people are just trying to improve their business prospects?

And I am telling you, that I am on the ground laughing right now. Yes I know the role free masonry has played in history. History does not determine the future. History does not determine the man I will be. An action that proved succesful yesterday does not guarentee that it will prove succesful tomorrow. I see an organization that I have been involved in that has helped fund cancer research, that goes up to the childrens hospital and makes sick kids lives happier.

Is their corruption? Yes, I know there is. There is in any and every organization. There is corruption in the Red Cross, there is corruption in every single governing body in the world. Humanity is naturally mistake prone and imperfect so naturally, our organizations will be that way as well. People like to find black and white enemies and good guys. The world isn't a comic book. It doesn't work that way. There is good and bad in every single person and as such there is good and bad in every organization. It's just about trying to make there be more good than bad.

What happened that they started allowing nonwhites into the masons?

How high up do you think those guys progress within the order?

They're pawns...they're being used

Idk but one made it to president so it can't be all bad.

Let's look at a modern example of rascism to illustrate this issue

The state of israel's dehumanisation of the palestinean people has been declared illegal under the geneva convention and in the UN

Israel's 'defence' minister Moshe Ya’alon has described the palestineans as a 'cancer' and said that Israel needs to apply 'cheamotherapy' to deal with the 'cancer':

http://uruknet.info/?p=m95971&hd=&size=1&l=e

Israel’s incoming defense minister evaded war crimes arrest, called Palestinians "cancer"

Asa Winstanley

Israel’s next "defense" minister poses for a photo with notorious racist blogger Pamela Geller(Wikipedia)

March 14, 2013

This is Moshe Ya’alon, the Likud parliamentarian set to become minister of "defense" in Israel’s new hard-right coalition government due to be sworn in early next week.
In a 2002 interview with Israeli paper Haaretz, when he was Chief of Staff of the Israeli army, Ya’alon said the "Palestinian threat" was "like cancer" and an "existential threat." He explained that his solution was "applying chemotherapy."
The "chemotherapy," was the massive destruction his forces visited on Palestinian society during the second intifada. Israeli forces infamously fired over a million bullets at Palestinian demonstrators within the first few days of that popular uprising.
Under pressure, Ya’alon later back-pedaled, saying his statements were "inopportune," but that he had been "taken out of context" reported financial publication Globes in Hebrew.
War crimes

In 2005, the Center for Constitutional Rights filed a lawsuit against Ya’alon, charging him with war crimes for his role in the Israeli army’s 1996 attack on a United Nations compound in Qana, Lebanon that killed more than 100 Lebanese civilians who had taken shelter there, injuring many more.
At the time of the lawsuit, Ya’alon was a fellow at the AIPAC-founded Washington Institute for Near East Policy in Washington, DC.
In 2006 a federal judge dismissed the case on the grounds that Ya’alon enjoyed immunity under the Foreign Sovereigns Immunities Act. But Ya’alon’s legal problems did not end there.
He was invited to a 2009 fund-raising event for Israeli soldiers in London, but had to cancel the trip for fear of arrest on suspicion of war crimes.
The charges to have been brought against him related to the infamous 2002 Israeli bombing of an apartment block in Gaza, which killed 14 civilians, including children. Hamas military leader Salah Shehadeh was also killed in the attack.
This is the same incident for which the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights brought a case against Ya’alon and Israeli air force commander Dan Halutz in the Spanish National Court in 2008. An appeal against a lower court decision to close the case was pending before Spain’s constitutional court as of 2011.
Ya’alon had been invited to London in 2009 by the Jewish National Fund. According to The Guardian, one of the lawyers who advised Ya’alon not to travel was Daniel Taub, now the Israeli ambassador in London.
Notorious Islamophobe

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Ya’alon is vaunted by Pamela Geller, a notorious Muslim-hater and leading demagogue among racist bloggers.
Geller once described him as "Israel’s best shot for the right leadership" and boasts of having interviewed him alongside other Zionist bloggers.
In that interview, Ya’alon seemed to concur with some of Geller’s disturbing ideology, agreeing with Geller that:
Yes, this is the main challenge… to create what I call an awakening in the West. The West is sleeping. In many terms it reminds of the situation before World War II. It’s very clear, the threat [of Islamic jihad] is very clear.
Geller was one of the key inspirations for the Muslim-hating, pro-Israel, convicted terrorist Anders Breivik, so it is grimly fitting she would take inspiration from killers like Ya’alon.
With thanks to Ali Abunimah for his contribution, and Dena Shunra for translation from Hebrew, research and analysis.

They're killing our children. And yes, they are targeting children, it's not by mistake.

And no, i will not read your reply, unless you want to talk about racism, instead of going into your ass theories about how jews are plotting to take over the world.

Seems like the ultimate form of racism to parter with the king oppressors (USA) to murder a whole people because they won't let you trespass on their property.

I take offense that I as a white person am some how supposed to fix the problems of all other white people. I'm willing to help an support good causes but racism is in part stupidity, those that turn away from truth willing. These people are hard to deal with in a fair way. IE we can't at this time revoke voting rights for lack of awareness. Or simply holding an ideology that differs from ours. Further there is the issue of racism is not a white only concept. Non whites are also racist. Its a human problem not single races problem. The best thing we can do is to educate people not guilt trip them.

Reactions: SealHammer
Hey [MENTION=5861]Horatio[/MENTION], stop being racist. That's not cool.

Wow, that was easy!

I dont know about. I know the Grand Master of all Brazil. He sure as shit aint white.

And I am telling you, that I am on the ground laughing right now. Yes I know the role free masonry has played in history.

Maybe you can tell me who runs freemasonry? Who sits on the board of directors? Who handles your money and what do they do with it?

I take it you don't go round giving money to organisations when you don't know who they are or who runs them or what they are doing with your money?

History does not determine the future. History does not determine the man I will be.

No you should determine that

And that is precisely why you shouldn't compromise yourself by binding yourself to an order. If you obey then you are not thinking for yourself

An action that proved succesful yesterday does not guarentee that it will prove succesful tomorrow. I see an organization that I have been involved in that has helped fund cancer research, that goes up to the childrens hospital and makes sick kids lives happier.

That's the public face

In the UK we have had a scandal where a famous childrens TV presenter called Jimmy Saville who gave millions to charity has been found to be one of Britains most prolific child abusers with over 400 cases of abuse made against him

Of course the freemasons are heavily involved in it all and particularly in the police cover up of it

Is their corruption? Yes, I know there is. There is in any and every organization. There is corruption in the Red Cross,

The red cross is a masonic sign

there is corruption in every single governing body in the world. Humanity is naturally mistake prone and imperfect so naturally, our organizations will be that way as well.

When you dig into that corruption you find freemasons

People like to find black and white enemies and good guys. The world isn't a comic book. It doesn't work that way. There is good and bad in every single person and as such there is good and bad in every organization. It's just about trying to make there be more good than bad.

Its about not supporting things that are about subverting society from the shadows

You managed to regurgitate a lot of common knowledge and not answer any of my questions. My first question asked what specific actions white people as a unit should be doing to alleviate whatever this problem is. My second question asked what makes you think white people are more racist than other races, on average, as a group. Power, and the actions of a select few people that have dictated the direction they want society to be organized in, does not prove that all of the individuals within a race have more racist tendencies than the individuals within other races.

On the bottom rungs of power, do not finance racist things. On the top rungs of power, white people and the institution of western powers need to stop fucking with Africa and black people. I think what I'm trying to get at is that white people need to constantly be looking at their actions and ask if it's racially motivated. Whites need to go out of their way to find behaviors that are racist and to correct their own thinking. They need to question, for example, why Santa Claus is white and why isn't being depicted as African or Japanese or any other racial identity. They need to be questioning why thanksgiving is being celebrated and maybe on the flip side support the National Day of Mourning instead of thanksgiving. I think there are racist beliefs and actions that white people in general just accept on a day to day basis that contribute to the overall problem. Not to mention how I've seen countless white people 'dismiss' racism as if it's a thing of the past just because there is no more slavery. Because white people have the power and privilege it's our duty more than anything to make sure we don't take advantage of that power and privilege and also to try to distribute it so we NO LONGER have the power and privilege that we took undeservedly so.

In my opinion, having power and privilege is kind of the issue here. White people, by having power and privilege, are supporting a racist society. Maybe they're not all doing it consciously, but the fact that white people accept having advantage over other races and tend to 'not think about it' maybe even 'not care about it' is the problem, it's what perpetuates racism, and I think that in effect makes them racist. So...white people aren't inherently racist because of the color of their skin, but because of the privilege the color of their skin attributes to them because of the power their race has accumulated. If Africans ran the world and systematically oppressed all other races, then Africans would be inherently racist, but that's not the situation here.

Also I wasn't trying to give the round about the first time, I just felt like it explained my points that I'm making right now in further detail. Was this post better at answering your questions?

I dont know about. I know the Grand Master of all Brazil. He sure as shit aint white.

Quit outting yourself as a mason. You know they don't like that.

They're killing our children. And yes, they are targeting children, it's not by mistake.

Yes the israelis ARE targeting children

here's a clip of them bullying some kids on the way to school....clearly they think they're tough because they have a gun strapped to their side:

[video=youtube;PDaMlJVcMkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDaMlJVcMkA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The zionist mindset is one where Israel must be a purely jewish state....purely jewish......have they got some sort of problem with non jews?

Last edited:
On the bottom rungs of power, do not finance racist things. On the top rungs of power, white people and the institution of western powers need to stop fucking with Africa and black people. I think what I'm trying to get at is that white people need to constantly be looking at their actions and ask if it's racially motivated. Whites need to go out of their way to find behaviors that are racist and to correct their own thinking. They need to question, for example, why Santa Claus is white and why isn't being depicted as African or Japanese or any other racial identity. They need to be questioning why thanksgiving is being celebrated and maybe on the flip side support the National Day of Mourning instead of thanksgiving. I think there are racist beliefs and actions that white people in general just accept on a day to day basis that contribute to the overall problem. Not to mention how I've seen countless white people 'dismiss' racism as if it's a thing of the past just because there is no more slavery. Because white people have the power and privilege it's our duty more than anything to make sure we don't take advantage of that power and privilege and also to try to distribute it so we NO LONGER have the power and privilege that we took undeservedly so.

In my opinion, having power and privilege is kind of the issue here. White people, by having power and privilege, are supporting a racist society. Maybe they're not all doing it consciously, but the fact that white people accept having advantage over other races and tend to 'not think about it' maybe even 'not care about it' is the problem, it's what perpetuates racism, and I think that in effect makes them racist. So...white people aren't inherently racist because of the color of their skin, but because of the privilege the color of their skin attributes to them because of the power their race has accumulated. If Africans ran the world and systematically oppressed all other races, then Africans would be inherently racist, but that's not the situation here.

Also I wasn't trying to give the round about the first time, I just felt like it explained my points that I'm making right now in further detail. Was this post better at answering your questions?

So all the changes left to be made are basically things that white hipsters can do from their laptops in their living rooms. Fear not--I think that these changes you are vying for are happening as we speak. This kind of hipster-style activism is rampant these days. They are helping make changes in what is socially fashionable on the bottom rungs. When it comes to the top rungs, controlling the actions of those people is going to be a little more difficult.

So all the changes left to be made are basically things that white hipsters can do from their laptops in their living rooms. Fear not--I think that these changes you are vying for are happening as we speak. This kind of hipster-style activism is rampant these days. They are helping make changes in what is socially fashionable on the bottom rungs. When it comes to the top rungs, controlling the actions of those people is going to be a little more difficult.

Yes, I wish I had a better answer on how to overthrow the top power of oppression but I think that's a much more impossible task.

Yes, I wish I had a better answer on how to overthrow the top power of oppression but I think that's a much more impossible task.

No its not impossible it just needs enough people to be aware and to act in concert

Its like the signs at the zoo: 'please don't feed the animals'

We need to stop feeding the psychic vampires

We need to stop giving them our money, we need to stop buying their products, we need to stop obeying them, we need to stop joining their organisations etc

Reactions: barbad0s