[PUG] - All white people are racist and must confront their racism | INFJ Forum

[PUG] All white people are racist and must confront their racism

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
One of the most striking things I have read as I have been studying true history and culture is something that was stated by Dr. Molefi Asante. He was discussing the way that we approach racism in society, and how on a television program, an African will be invited to come speak about racism and how it effects society and the cause of racism. But what we are doing is asking the victim of the crime why the crime happened. It is the same thing as asking the rape survivor why rape happens and why they were raped. It is not the job of the victim to educate or examine the crime, it is the job of the perpetrator of the crime to evaluate themselves.

This is what is missing in contemporary society is the examination of White Racism, without blaming it on genetics or something detached that whites can do nothing about. Why are the books we're studying in higher education not asking the question: "Why are us as a race, white people, so racist? Why have we systematically oppressed more racial groups than any other racial group has in the world? Why do we psychologically think we are superior? What can we do to stop our own racist thinking?"

I have googled these questions countless times, searching for an organization or program that examines white racism to form a anti-white racism movement from whites themselves. But the only things I have found are workshops that advertise some supreme 'anti-white privilege' agenda for the easy payment of $80.00-$1,000. This is ridiculous. As usual, the white mind must put a ridiculous price on knowledge that working from the frame of social empowerment and change should be knowledge that comes free of charge.

It is undeniable that white people have killed and enslaved more people than any other race and socially whenever the topic of race comes up we try to generalize or shift the blame or point out instances where other races have done discriminatory things. The problem is, we are not talking about other races. We are talking about whites and our history of systematic racism and how eager we are to dismiss the analyzation of our own discriminatory tendencies. But the reality is if the whites do not examine themselves, systematic racism cannot ever be eradicated because by simply ignoring the topic of racism we have become active participants in supporting that systematic white supremist racism that is built into the very fabric of our society.

The answer to the question of whether we are still enslaving today the answer is yes. The prison complex system we have incarcerates africans at a higher rate than whites, not because the whites do not possess marijuana as often as the african, but because our legal system is biased and imprisons on a race basis. Privatized prisons is now a form of legal slavery. And just because slavery was abolished does not mean that the effects of being enslaved do not resonate with africans today. Two hundred years of it being illegal to teach an african how to read and we wonder why the africans are economically struggling , and the whites convince themselves this has nothing to do with having stolen fifteen to thirty million young africans from africa, we stole a whole wealth of people and devastated their culture and have done nothing to give it back. Not only that but we have stolen egyptian knowledge and pretended the white roman and greek invented science and math.

I must clarify what I mean by calling all white people 'racist'. For most white people, being called racist gets the same emotional reaction as would calling a black person "nxgger" would illicit. it's the ultimate of ultimate offensive things to be called. So people, hold your rage and read the explanation of what is MEANT by the term racist. There are two types of racism, active and passive. Active racism is doing racist things like using ethnic slurs or thinking you are better than someone else due to race. Passive racism is not doing anything to combat racism, it is being passive and ignoring issues because by not working against racism you are supporting it. Silence gives consent. Most whites are practicing passive racism because they are NOT actively working against racism. This is what is meant by racism, and the blanket statement that all white people are racist. Unless you, as a white person, are going to all of the equal race events, going out there proposing and supporting race equality legislation, etc, you are being a passive racist. Agreeing with racism being bad but not doing anything about it because, "I'm not black" or "it's not my problem", that is passive racism.

The fact of the matter is, that there is no other race that has as much privilege as the white person and if we as whites do not discuss, separate from other racial groups and the discrimination they have done, our own white racism and passive and active racism there can never be progress. Whites are most responsible for the suppression of other racial groups through passive racism and we must analyze that. What is the cause of this? How can we work together to prevent this and change society? This is the discussion we must have and the discussion I want to foster and nurture in our communities.

I must clarify what I mean by calling all white people 'racist'. For most white people, being called racist gets the same emotional reaction as would calling a black person "nxgger" would illicit. it's the ultimate of ultimate offensive things to be called. So people, hold your rage and read the explanation of what is MEANT by the term racist. There are two types of racism, active and passive. Active racism is doing racist things like using ethnic slurs or thinking you are better than someone else due to race. Passive racism is not doing anything to combat racism, it is being passive and ignoring issues because by not working against racism you are supporting it. Silence gives consent.

I agree with this, and i think you should put it at the head of your post. Otherwise your post gives the wrong impression...

I read an article that was by a guy claiming to have worked in the music industry in the USA. He was into hiphop and he says when he started his career he was taken to a meeting and told that prisons were being privatised and that there was going to be a lot of money made by people being incarcerated in private prisons

He said he was asked to try to use his music to encourage criminal behaviour. He refused and was thrown out. However after this he said he noticed a change in hiphop through the rise of gangster rap where a criminal lifestyle was glorified by the role models the music industry were putting forward into the spotlight

Here's a link to an article that has clips of famous people within the industry discussing how they feel their souls are compromised by working in it: http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilant...-the-ugly-side-of-the-entertainment-industry/

He said he was asked to try to use his music to encourage criminal behaviour. He refused and was thrown out. However after this he said he noticed a change in hiphop through the rise of gangster rap where a criminal lifestyle was glorified by the role models the music industry were putting forward into the spotlight

It's true. There's a rapper named "Rick Ross" who not only stole his name from "Freeway" Ricky Ross, the convicted cocaine trafficker, but he also used to be a correctional officer! He of all of people would know how the prison system destroys people's lives and he promotes this gangster garbage and little kids listen to it. Meanwhile the real Rick Ross goes around to schools to tell kids the hard truth about his experience and tries to discourage them from becoming criminals.

Reactions: muir
Of course we know who controls the music industry don't we @toska ?

Here's an interesting interview between a british singer called amy winehouse and a British TV presenter Johnathan Ross. In it she says that people in the industry tried to turn her into 'a big triangle' ***she marks out a triangle in the air with her hands***

ie a pyramid which as we know is an illuminati symbol

She then goes onto say that she refused their offer. Amy winehouse later died in her flat. her bodyguard found her dead. he had been dismissed from duty that night. Neighbours said they heard drums and screaming coming from her flat on the night she died

Below's is the clip. in it you can see she is healthy. After this time she deteriorated and seemed intent on self destruction: she makes the sign around 2mins 58 seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFcG0pBhKPA

Then there is Jay Z who likes to make a pyramid symbol with his hands with his eye looking through it

His record company is called 'rocka-fella records' and his clothes line is called 'rocawear' which have lots of masonic symbols on them

He is clearly referring to the Rockefellers who are one of the main central banking families. David Rockefeller was the chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations for a while and he has talked about creating a one world government
tumblr_l8n881T8DR1qb4uc0.jpg

rocawearsymbolism04ac7.jpg

In my opinion, I think these are things that most people realize. The thing is, what exactly could white people, as an apparent singular racial unit, do about this? And what makes you think that white people are all inherently more racist than other people just as a result of their ethnic identity?

Then there is Jay Z who likes to make a pyramid symbol with his hands with his eye looking through it

His record company is called 'rocka-fella records' and his clothes line is called 'rocawear' which have lots of masonic symbols on them

He is clearly referring to the Rockefellers who are one of the main central banking families. David Rockefeller was the chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations for a while and he has talked about creating a one world government
View attachment 17799

View attachment 17800

Why do people always assume that being a Mason is some conspiracy? Yes fraternities have their secrets but not every secret in the world is bent on world domination. I am a member of one fraternity right now and am in the process of becoming a Mason as most of my good and close friends are Masons. Secrecy is important in a lot of fraternities for many good reasons, it's not for bad reasons either.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
When you say 'whites' who do you mean @slant ?

'Whites' is a very general term. I mean who is behind the kind of behaviour you're talking about?

Is it the slavs who have been driving slavery throughout history?

Is it the Irish immigrants to the USA who have been driving slavery throughout history?

Slavery is about profits. Its all about money. Who controls all the money? Is it the Italian immigrants who are behind the central banks? Do christians or muslims run Goldman Sachs or the fed?

Hollywood has been pretty good at creating peoples perceptions about things. For example Steven Speilberg made that film 'Amistad' didn't he portraying slavery a certain way. But which group has been involved in slavery now for thousands of years?

Hollywood has done a very good job of portraying Italians as mafia gangsters. But is that entirely true?

One of the most notorious gangster groups was called 'murder incorporated'. It was headed up by Meyer lansky who was not Italian. He is believed to have been more influential than Capone. Murder Inc weren't Italian: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder,_Inc.

Hollywood doesn't seem to cover that aspect of the mafia though? Who controls hollywood i wonder?

Whats enslaving people nowadays is the debt based fiat currency system. Who created that and who runs that? Is it all 'white' people that are enslaving people?

I mean if we want to be honest about it then lets be fucking honest about it

Last edited:
Why do people always assume that being a Mason is some conspiracy? Yes fraternities have their secrets but not every secret in the world is bent on world domination. I am a member of one fraternity right now and am in the process of becoming a Mason as most of my good and close friends are Masons. Secrecy is important in a lot of fraternities for many good reasons, it's not for bad reasons either.

I'm not assuming anything i'm telling you

If you pay your dues to those people then you are supporting everything they do

Do you know the role freemasonry has played in history? How many people really take the eye blind off when they walk into the temple and take an honest look at what masonry as an organisation is about and how many people are just trying to improve their business prospects?

Muir, that is the most Ludacris thing I've heard in a long time. I LOLed.

The reason JayZ and people like him use money symbols and glorify wealth and power, is because historically, blacks have had no money or power.

It is quite understandable -- if your people have been poor and oppressed for generations, you might be inclined to over-glorify that which will make you less poor and oppressed. I do not think rich hip hop artists and rappers are rich because they are part of a conspiracy. Heck, most of them came from middle-class backgrounds anyway and are just pretending to be all thuggy.

And Slant, I agree that not speaking out against racism is passive racism. Most people of all colors are at least a little racist and they need to just get over it. In my experience, the best way to do this is to simply get to know people of every background and live in a culturally diverse society. Helps if you've actually got friends and neighbors of various colors, but apparently, that is not possible for everyone.

The reason JayZ and people like him use money symbols and glorify wealth and power, is because historically, blacks have had no money or power.

It is quite understandable -- if your people have been poor and oppressed for generations, you might be inclined to over-glorify that which will make you less poor and oppressed. I do not think rich hip hop artists and rappers are rich because they are part of a conspiracy.

And Slant, I agree that not speaking out against racism is passive racism. Most people of all colors are at least a little racist and they need to just get over it. In my experience, the best way to do this is to simply get to know people of every background and live in a culturally diverse society. Helps if you've actually got friends and neighbors of various colors, but apparently, that is not possible for everyone.

uh huh

So this is temporary how would you describe your ethnicity?

Let's look at a modern example of rascism to illustrate this issue

The state of israel's dehumanisation of the palestinean people has been declared illegal under the geneva convention and in the UN

Israel's 'defence' minister Moshe Ya’alon has described the palestineans as a 'cancer' and said that Israel needs to apply 'cheamotherapy' to deal with the 'cancer':

http://uruknet.info/?p=m95971&hd=&size=1&l=e

Israel’s incoming defense minister evaded war crimes arrest, called Palestinians "cancer"

Asa Winstanley

Israel’s next "defense" minister poses for a photo with notorious racist blogger Pamela Geller(Wikipedia)

March 14, 2013

This is Moshe Ya’alon, the Likud parliamentarian set to become minister of "defense" in Israel’s new hard-right coalition government due to be sworn in early next week.
In a 2002 interview with Israeli paper Haaretz, when he was Chief of Staff of the Israeli army, Ya’alon said the "Palestinian threat" was "like cancer" and an "existential threat." He explained that his solution was "applying chemotherapy."
The "chemotherapy," was the massive destruction his forces visited on Palestinian society during the second intifada. Israeli forces infamously fired over a million bullets at Palestinian demonstrators within the first few days of that popular uprising.
Under pressure, Ya’alon later back-pedaled, saying his statements were "inopportune," but that he had been "taken out of context" reported financial publication Globes in Hebrew.
War crimes

In 2005, the Center for Constitutional Rights filed a lawsuit against Ya’alon, charging him with war crimes for his role in the Israeli army’s 1996 attack on a United Nations compound in Qana, Lebanon that killed more than 100 Lebanese civilians who had taken shelter there, injuring many more.
At the time of the lawsuit, Ya’alon was a fellow at the AIPAC-founded Washington Institute for Near East Policy in Washington, DC.
In 2006 a federal judge dismissed the case on the grounds that Ya’alon enjoyed immunity under the Foreign Sovereigns Immunities Act. But Ya’alon’s legal problems did not end there.
He was invited to a 2009 fund-raising event for Israeli soldiers in London, but had to cancel the trip for fear of arrest on suspicion of war crimes.
The charges to have been brought against him related to the infamous 2002 Israeli bombing of an apartment block in Gaza, which killed 14 civilians, including children. Hamas military leader Salah Shehadeh was also killed in the attack.
This is the same incident for which the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights brought a case against Ya’alon and Israeli air force commander Dan Halutz in the Spanish National Court in 2008. An appeal against a lower court decision to close the case was pending before Spain’s constitutional court as of 2011.
Ya’alon had been invited to London in 2009 by the Jewish National Fund. According to The Guardian, one of the lawyers who advised Ya’alon not to travel was Daniel Taub, now the Israeli ambassador in London.
Notorious Islamophobe

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Ya’alon is vaunted by Pamela Geller, a notorious Muslim-hater and leading demagogue among racist bloggers.
Geller once described him as "Israel’s best shot for the right leadership" and boasts of having interviewed him alongside other Zionist bloggers.
In that interview, Ya’alon seemed to concur with some of Geller’s disturbing ideology, agreeing with Geller that:
Yes, this is the main challenge… to create what I call an awakening in the West. The West is sleeping. In many terms it reminds of the situation before World War II. It’s very clear, the threat [of Islamic jihad] is very clear.
Geller was one of the key inspirations for the Muslim-hating, pro-Israel, convicted terrorist Anders Breivik, so it is grimly fitting she would take inspiration from killers like Ya’alon.
With thanks to Ali Abunimah for his contribution, and Dena Shunra for translation from Hebrew, research and analysis.

Last edited:
None of your business, you only want to know so you can judge me anyway. How about we just say I'm a jewish rapper banker illuminati Rothschild-Rokefeller. Good night, Muir.

Reactions: barbad0s
In my opinion, I think these are things that most people realize. The thing is, what exactly could white people, as an apparent singular racial unit, do about this? And what makes you think that white people are all inherently more racist than other people just as a result of their ethnic identity?

Firstly, let me say that is not being white in itself that makes a person racist. It is the state of whiteness as it has developed for centuries that make whites racist, not the skin tone alone. Here is my own interpretation on why whites got their power as oppose to other races and how they have maintained them:

We all originate from Africa. The Africans were all dark skinned, as they are today, because Africa has historically always been a "hot" place. Eventually the Africans began to migrate. Some moved to Europe, the others to Caribbean and American. The difference of the color of skin is melanin; peoples who moved to colder regions had a lightening of skin because they didn't need as much melanin in their body to combat skin cancer and things like that. If you read historical books about Africa, the one thing that has always made it hard for Africa to progress, especially in Ancient times, was the fact that it is so hot and dry there that you can't really grow that much food. It's possible now because of advanced technologies, but back before those were invented it was always too difficult and thus a hunter-gather civilization was more desireable. Even the Ancient Egyptians were only about to thrive because of the Nile river, that was their life line, and it would always flood and cause droughts and it made their civilization much more unstable and smaller because they couldn't grow enough food consistently to support expansion and a stable empire.

However, in Europe and even where the Mayans were, the climate was not so harsh and hot. Because of this, eventually those cultures learned how to plant crops and harvest, they became agricultural societies and that enabled their population to grow and grow and grow. It was the climate, in my opinion, that gave the lighter skinned Europeans advantage over the rest of the world. They were able to build massive civilizations because they generally speaking had steady water and crops, save for a few famines.

Historically because of this, every time that the white euroasian civilizations encountered Africans or Native Americans they were able to conquer them; the Native Americans lived in a less harsh climate than africa like the europeans, but it wasn't as cold and harsh as Europe and so because of that they hadn't developed the immunity to diseases that the Europeans carried, therefore it was easy for the europeans to 'rule' over those civilizations. However, the Native Americans were never as strong as Africans- originally the Europeans tried to enslave them but they would get diseases and die or be unable to work after a harsh beating. Their climate was too mellow and their genetics didn't prepare them for those conditions. That's why the Europeans went to Africa to enslave the Africans; it was easy because they didn't live in stable conditions and the Africans were effective slaves because genetically they were used to harsh conditions and they could work under more strenuous circumstances than other races; also, because of the harsh climate, they were largely immune to European diseases.

If you think about these factors, then you can easily see how taking 15-30 million Africans from Africa and enslaving them effected their race. Whites have always had power because of their climate advantages, and so I think that because the world we live in is still largely dominated by the white race, there is no other way to cure racism than to have the whites themselves take it down. And really, these violent racist beliefs have evolved genetically and largely psychologically:

1) Racism can be genetic because we tend to identify with our own race over others, it's genetic, natural,instinct

2) Racism can be psychological because it's developed through justification. Race is an easily identifiable trait, easier than religion, and so if a person is using a specific race to be a scapegoat or to do unpleasant tasks as was the case in slavery, it's easier to justify by dehumanizing through racism by using identifiable traits to say that someone is 'inferior' to another.

And so through all of this, I feel like whites are largely responsible for the institutional racism going on. I'm not saying other races can't be racist, they can, but what I'm saying is we have to look at the race that has the most power- the whites, the euroasians- and see that they are basically suppressing every other race and that white people alone are the only ones who can really stop it. Just like examples of rap music were given, there are a lot of ways we use media to try to 'sway' others into thinking certain races are inferior in a lot of way. It's subconscious but it still has the effect of only allowing whites to dominate and causing struggles for other racial groups that try to move up the ladder.

More modern rascism:

http://uruknet.info/?p=m96195&hd=&size=1&l=e

“Castrate them!” “Burn them!” “Bullet in the head!”: Facebook Israelis react to photo of Palestinian kids

Ali Abunimah

An image of three Palestinian boys sparked an outpouring of violent and sadistic fantasies after it was reposted to an Israeli Facebook page (Original source and screenshot of context).(Shadi Hatem)

March 22, 2013

Having regularly documented the horrifying racism and violent fantasies frequently expressed by Israelis on Facebook or Instagram, I thought I had seen everything.

But this may be the worst yet. On Wednesday, the picture above of three Palestinian boys in a tent was posted on a popular Facebook page titled in Hebrew "We are all in favor of death to terrorists." Under the picture is the following caption:
Arab boys in the illegal Arab outpost established near Maale Adumim. What should the Israeli army do to them?
This is an apparent reference to the peaceful "Bab al-Shams" encampment established by Palestinians near Jerusalem to protest Israel’s plans to seize more land for settlements. The protest was timed to coincide with the visit of US President Barack Obama.
"Run the tent over with a truck/Merkava tank/a bus/ whatever it takes to crush and kill these children," suggested Facebook user Lidor Swisa.
top_comments.jpg

top_comments.jpg

As of Friday there were almost 200 comments under the post offering suggestions of what the Israeli army should do – the vast majority fantasizing extreme sadistic violence and murder.
What makes this even more than usually disturbing is many of the Israeli commentators appear to be high school students themselves – perhaps only a year or two from mandatory army service when they will be empowered to carry out their fantasies.
Soldiers and adults join in the virtual pogrom

ohad_halevy.jpg

ohad_halevy.jpg
Kfir Brigade sergeant Ohad Halevy believes Palestinian children peacefully protesting should be "slaughtered" (Source).

But others, such as Shlomo Levi, are clearly already army-age adults. His suggestion?
shlomo_le.jpg

shlomo_le-300x313.jpg
Shlomo Levi thinks Palestinian children should be gassed to death (Source).

"I’d have thrown nerve gas into the tent and closed it and made them breath it until the end"
kozlovski_square.jpg

kozlovski_square-300x300.jpg
Kfir Infantry Brigade member David Kozolovski justifies violence against Palestinian children (Source).

David Kozolovski wrote, "To all those comparing Jews to Nazis, Jews did not try to kill German civilians," thereby justifying the orgy of violent fantasies against the children.
Kozolovski’s profile pictures on Facebook include images of him in his Israeli army uniform bearing the insignia of the Kfir Infantry Brigade.
Ohad Halevy, another soldier in the Kfir Brigade simply wrote "Slaughter them!" of the three children in the photo.
"May you die garbage Arabs, amen!"

This is only a small selection of the representative and typical comments posted under the picture of the three boys in the tent. All of these comments were in Hebrew and have been translated:

I have posted a screenshot of all the comments as of the publication of this post from which the ones above were selected.
A minority of users objected to these pervasive comments. Lilach Lilush, said, "Excuse me … I disagree… what do you mean 'eliminate?’ What are we, an arm of Hamas or Hizballah? We are more enlightened. We should just return them safely where they came from."
Even in her objection Lilush could not but stereotype Arabs as monsters compared to "enlightened" Israelis. But still, hers was a very rare sentiment amid the frenzy of bloodlust that sees the three Palestinian boys in the picture as legitimate targets for extreme violence.
Widespread incitement and racism

Again, I stress as in my previous posts, that this horrifying racism and sadism towards Arabs seems to be pervasive among Israelis who use social media and reflects the much broader phenomenon of escalating racism in Israel against Palestinians and Africans.
Haaretz noted, for instance, in a recent article that racist incitement by Israeli public figures doubled in 2012. It also reported on how the kind of crude and shocking racism seen in these comments is common among Israeli schoolchildren in Jerusalem.
Nurit Peled-Elhanan has also documented in her recent book the pervasive anti-Arab racism and stereotypes that Israeli children are exposed to at school which may contribute to this horrifying phenomenon.
It is also notable that the "We are all in favor of death to terrorists" Facebook group has more than 41,000 "Likes" and images of Palestinians, Arabs and Israelis deemed traitorous "leftists" are frequently posted attracting similarly vile comments.
In his speech in Jerusalem this week, President Obama also observed that "Israelis are so active on social media that every day seemed to bring a different Facebook campaign about where I should give this speech."
The violence is not just virtual

In at least one case we know of, an Israeli soldier, Maxim Vinogradov, announced on Facebook his intention to assist in the "annihilation" of Arabs just days before he went out and shot father of two Ziad Jilani at a checkpoint in Jerusalem for no known reason in 2010.
An example of the Israeli army’s routine brutality against children was on display on the very day Obama landed when dozens of children as young as eight were abused and kidnapped by Israeli soldiers as they were on their way to school in Hebron a harrowing scene caught on video.

Source

:: Article nr. 96195 sent on 24-mar-2013 03:19 ECT

Last edited:
Firstly, let me say that is not being white in itself that makes a person racist. It is the state of whiteness as it has developed for centuries that make whites racist, not the skin tone alone. Here is my own interpretation on why whites got their power as oppose to other races and how they have maintained them:

We all originate from Africa. The Africans were all dark skinned, as they are today, because Africa has historically always been a "hot" place. Eventually the Africans began to migrate. Some moved to Europe, the others to Caribbean and American. The difference of the color of skin is melanin; peoples who moved to colder regions had a lightening of skin because they didn't need as much melanin in their body to combat skin cancer and things like that. If you read historical books about Africa, the one thing that has always made it hard for Africa to progress, especially in Ancient times, was the fact that it is so hot and dry there that you can't really grow that much food. It's possible now because of advanced technologies, but back before those were invented it was always too difficult and thus a hunter-gather civilization was more desireable. Even the Ancient Egyptians were only about to thrive because of the Nile river, that was their life line, and it would always flood and cause droughts and it made their civilization much more unstable and smaller because they couldn't grow enough food consistently to support expansion and a stable empire.

However, in Europe and even where the Mayans were, the climate was not so harsh and hot. Because of this, eventually those cultures learned how to plant crops and harvest, they became agricultural societies and that enabled their population to grow and grow and grow. It was the climate, in my opinion, that gave the lighter skinned Europeans advantage over the rest of the world. They were able to build massive civilizations because they generally speaking had steady water and crops, save for a few famines.

Historically because of this, every time that the white euroasian civilizations encountered Africans or Native Americans they were able to conquer them; the Native Americans lived in a less harsh climate than africa like the europeans, but it wasn't as cold and harsh as Europe and so because of that they hadn't developed the immunity to diseases that the Europeans carried, therefore it was easy for the europeans to 'rule' over those civilizations. However, the Native Americans were never as strong as Africans- originally the Europeans tried to enslave them but they would get diseases and die or be unable to work after a harsh beating. Their climate was too mellow and their genetics didn't prepare them for those conditions. That's why the Europeans went to Africa to enslave the Africans; it was easy because they didn't live in stable conditions and the Africans were effective slaves because genetically they were used to harsh conditions and they could work under more strenuous circumstances than other races; also, because of the harsh climate, they were largely immune to European diseases.

If you think about these factors, then you can easily see how taking 15-30 million Africans from Africa and enslaving them effected their race. Whites have always had power because of their climate advantages, and so I think that because the world we live in is still largely dominated by the white race, there is no other way to cure racism than to have the whites themselves take it down. And really, these violent racist beliefs have evolved genetically and largely psychologically:

1) Racism can be genetic because we tend to identify with our own race over others, it's genetic, natural,instinct

2) Racism can be psychological because it's developed through justification. Race is an easily identifiable trait, easier than religion, and so if a person is using a specific race to be a scapegoat or to do unpleasant tasks as was the case in slavery, it's easier to justify by dehumanizing through racism by using identifiable traits to say that someone is 'inferior' to another.

And so through all of this, I feel like whites are largely responsible for the institutional racism going on. I'm not saying other races can't be racist, they can, but what I'm saying is we have to look at the race that has the most power- the whites, the euroasians- and see that they are basically suppressing every other race and that white people alone are the only ones who can really stop it. Just like examples of rap music were given, there are a lot of ways we use media to try to 'sway' others into thinking certain races are inferior in a lot of way. It's subconscious but it still has the effect of only allowing whites to dominate and causing struggles for other racial groups that try to move up the ladder.

You managed to regurgitate a lot of common knowledge and not answer any of my questions. My first question asked what specific actions white people as a unit should be doing to alleviate whatever this problem is. My second question asked what makes you think white people are more racist than other races, on average, as a group. Power, and the actions of a select few people that have dictated the direction they want society to be organized in, does not prove that all of the individuals within a race have more racist tendencies than the individuals within other races.

None of your business, you only want to know so you can judge me anyway. How about we just say I'm a jewish rapper banker illuminati Rothschild-Rokefeller. Good night, Muir.

There's no need to be ashamed if you aren't complicit

I'm not judging you, i'm judging what you say

I'd like to go back to your first post directed at me

trying to ridicule this stuff isn't working so well anymore as more and more people can see whats really going on

People don't get to advance in the music industry which is controlled by big corporations unless they do what they are told

Some sell out and some don't

Jay Z has sold out big time. He dances to their tune and that's why they shower him with money

It is quite understandable -- if your people have been poor and oppressed for generations, you might be inclined to over-glorify that which will make you less poor and oppressed. I do not think rich hip hop artists and rappers are rich because they are part of a conspiracy. Heck, most of them came from middle-class backgrounds anyway and are just pretending to be all thuggy.

No they aren't just pretending to be thuggy it is an image the people who control the music industry have created and cultivated and are selling to the masses

Can i understand why some people who just want to get ahead sell out to the people behind the music industry...sure but all the money will never buy back their soul (i think Bob Dylan ie Mr Zimmerman sung that...a clip of him speaking about all this can be found in that article i gave a link to earlier in this thread...he's been around a while so he knows a thing or two about the industry)

People do need to speak out against those that are behind all this and more and more people are speaking out

[MENTION=528]slant[/MENTION]

Slavery; which I think we can agree is as a result of racism, has existed as long as humanity has formed societies and so has racism. This is not an inherently white trait as it is demonstrated in all cultures and at an almost equivalent level throughout different periods of history. To claim that whites are inherently more racist than any other race is to not know your history.

Going back even before modern society, articles and journals are starting to show that humanity was racist towards Neanderthals and possibly killed them out. To claim that racism is a “white issue” is missing the issue. Racism is an issue for each and every person and it is each and every person’s responsibility to fix it.

I mean to me saying it is up to white people fix racism sounds racist. It sounds like you are putting white people in the superior position by saying they have to fix it and that only white people can fix it. Which I think is total bull shit. Every person, no matter their background has a responsibility in insuring equality.

Going off your definition of racism, any race that does not actively support or act towards creating equality is participating in passive racism. Not just whites. You stating that only whites can be passive racists is a racist thought and not equality. Equality cannot be had if any person; no matter their creed, color of their skin, gender, sexual disposition, etc…, fails to accept it, fails to want it, fails to fight for it.

Equality does not know any distinction and to say that white people are responsible for making equality happen is missing the point of equality. To point the finger and say that it is the responsibility of white people to grant all other races equality is to fail in that purpose because it is putting white people on top in the position of power. To point the finger at every single human being and say that it is their responsibility to nurture equality is how equality will be achieved. Everybody has to fight this fight. It will not be given to anyone because no one has the right to give it.

So my counter to you; is that every person has the capacity to be intolerant and every person has to confront that reality. Whether that intolerance takes form in the intolerance for another’s sexual disposition, peoples of other ethnicities, other genders, another’s religion, or any other difference, it does not matter. Each individual has responsibility in creating equality which is the only resolution to racism.

Now just as it is important to defining what racism is, I think it is just as important to define what the opposite will be which is equality. Does equality mean that everybody gets exactly the same thing? Or does it mean equal opportunity? Does it mean that each person will be measured off of merit alone? And how do we measure merit? And how do we measure the equality of the reward for merit? Salary, level of education, number of children, amount of land, level of health care quality, etc…?

You say stand up and act but to what end? What is the goal? What will the end result look like? What is everybody fighting to achieve? Direct the energy, direct the efforts to an actual tangible goal or it all will just go to shit. Everybody will have their different selfish idea of fair and racism will persist. It will continue to evolve with our society with no end in sight. It doesn’t help the cause if everybody is running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. Pointing out a problem is easy to do and doesn’t take much effort, finding an actual solution is much harder.

And getting all the white people together to talk about how we are all passively racist doesn’t sound very equal. It still sounds like to me that we are putting ourselves on top and saying we have to act to protect those other races like they aren’t good enough to stand up for themselves. It sounds like a totally demeaning perspective.