All things russia | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

All things russia

I think it is great having an experienced man running a country. I wish he would stop practicing sneaking up on places, though. A wise man uses his power for the good of the people.

I think it is great having an experienced man running a country.

I know right?
I mean, what experience did GW have running ANYTHING that wasn’t into the ground?
Crazy.
Now they want his brother.

Russia is building its military while we squander ours.

Russia and Putin scare me, though. Maybe it's because I'm Scandinavian and sort of close to Russia, maybe it's because he wants influence over the Baltic countries. I have a hard time defending the horrible regime and direction that the country is heading in.

Russia and Putin scare me, though. Maybe it's because I'm Scandinavian and sort of close to Russia, maybe it's because he wants influence over the Baltic countries. I have a hard time defending the horrible regime and direction that the country is heading in.

Same... I feel scared of being in the only country in Europe who has the longest land border with Russia. Just because what happened in Ukraine. :m079:

Same... I feel scared of being in the only country in Europe who has the longest land border with Russia. Just because what happened in Ukraine. :m079:

You live in a sexy country, though!

Bt7QXDtVhuP1S.gif

[video=youtube;JGWqtwhS2KY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGWqtwhS2KY[/video]

Finland <3

Meanwhile-in-finland_c_146294.jpg

tumblr_ly7uqdaxB81qb8u8p.gif

(that weird white snow ball looking guy is comedian)

siberianflowers1024.jpg

Russian-miner-spends-his-spare-time-taking-photos-of-adorable-foxes-living-in-the-Arctic-Circle81-990x500.jpg

image.jpg

ChurchOfTheTrinityInNikitniki.jpg

kreml-night.jpg