All Scorpios, Cappys and Sagg's please stop by! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

All Scorpios, Cappys and Sagg's please stop by!

I don't know very many Scorpios but I know like 105717850197 Aries. Wtf.

I don't know very many Scorpios but I know like 105717850197 Aries. Wtf.
because everyone is born in March and April lol

I Know SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many Libras it's ridiculous

Nothing. I just wanted to start a clique that would set Sali's Aries side off, but get myself a new paramour.
Oh.
Well.. I am a Scorpio. But I have also heard that the charts have changed and that I am a Libra.
I encompass all of their best attributes, naturally!

Oh.
Well.. I am a Scorpio. But I have also heard that the charts have changed and that I am a Libra.

I kinda believe along with IndigoSensor that the skies have not affected the charts.

because everyone is born in March and April lol

I Know SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many Libras it's ridiculous

I haven't really noticed a pattern in ways of friends and what their sun sign is.

I do have a slightly higher satistical spread of friends who are virgo or leo rising whom I am close to, but that's about it.

the stars and planets (or whatever it is) changed but... does it affect everyone? or only the people born this year and in the future? :))

someone told me that if you're a scorpio.. you will notice that you know a lot of Aries people :))

saggitarius sun, gemini moon, cancer ascendent , apparently

[MENTION=3722]Seraffa[/MENTION]

I have a Capricorn moon, but can't help you with the paramour thing.

As far as the Scorp, Sag and Cappie deal, why those signs in particular?

(interesting note: My husband is a sag...cusp-born scorp/sag if you work with that theory...with moon and mercury in scorpio and his ascendant and venus in capricorn)

Reactions: jyrffw54
Oh.

You aren't nearly lazy or entitled enough to be a Libra. Hee. I keed, Libras. Anywho, I'm a Sagittarius and it's kind of obvious if you know me. Sun, moon, mercury, neptune in sag. But the rest is pretty much in Virgo. If Ophiuchus was an actual sign that would be mine. Oddly I actually identify with it a lot. http://the-red-thread.net/ophiuchus2.html

*shrug* I really don't put a ton of stock in this stuff, but it's fun anyway.

Reactions: acd
:m141: IT'S GEMINI TIME, BITCHES!!!

koolaidmanj.jpg

:m031:

Ophiuchus is a constellation that is used to symbolize the first decanate of Sagittarius. All decanates (three in each sign), are represented by a different constellation that is not part of the zodiac.

The signs are the same in western astrology as they have always been. The heavens don't change, only our perspective of them does.

Reactions: jyrffw54
Cancer sun with Sagittarius moon. And I am, indeed, a whole bundle of contradictions. :rolleyes:

Why those three exactly? Seems a bit random. *scratches head*

Question for the Scorpios, how accurate do you feel your sun sign is to yourself?

Mine is disturbingly accurate. My entire birth chart is disturbingly accurate. It even predicted I would have circulatory issues (I have had high blood pressure for years, most likely it is genetic and exacerbated by the fact that I internalize so many of my emotions) and marry someone from another country (I'm American, married a Canadian). Go figure.

Please!

Everyone - PLEASE...TIME OUT....this thread, as Indigo Sensor asked...is obviously addressing people with sun signs of Scorpio, Cappy and Sagg....and I am allowed to start a thread for my own reasons just as other people start threads for their own reasons.

Everyone is very friendly and funny here but really - please don't be jumping in when you don't fit the sign description. This thread is for a purpose. This is not a free-for-all, and my time is limited when I come to this site each day.

I am sure you would want the same consideration from others were you to post a similar thread for similar reasons.

~Thank you~

:m141: IT'S GEMINI TIME, BITCHES!!!

koolaidmanj.jpg

:m031:

Any more party-crashers similar to the above will be added to plain, unflavored gelatin and set in the fridge!!!

Everyone - PLEASE...TIME OUT....this thread, as Indigo Sensor asked...is obviously addressing people with sun signs of Scorpio, Cappy and Sagg....and I am allowed to start a thread for my own reasons just as other people start threads for their own reasons.

Everyone is very friendly and funny here but really - please don't be jumping in when you don't fit the sign description. This thread is for a purpose. This is not a free-for-all, and my time is limited when I come to this site each day.

I am sure you would want the same consideration from others were you to post a similar thread for similar reasons.

~Thank you~

The power of discrimination
The power of exclusion
The power of privilege

Due to the compounding nature of these psychology's I would be surprised if the majority of the answers given here would be inline with what you're looking for.

I will leave this thread now out of respect to [MENTION=3722]Seraffa[/MENTION] however a word to the wise is that the best policy is usually inclusion and then using your own filters to find the answers you seek internally. Excluding a group(s) will do nothing but fuel resentment towards a community, cause, or individual.