All Scorpios, Cappys and Sagg's please stop by! | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

All Scorpios, Cappys and Sagg's please stop by!

Scary...Aries and Scorpios in the same room....

No wonder the end of the world is coming!
LOL my husband is an Aries....in his defense he is right on the Pisces cusp though. His rising sign is in Scorpio though, and his moon is in Cancer.

Last edited:
LOL my husband is an Aries....in his defense he is right on the Pisces cusp though. His rising sign is in Scorpio though, and his moon is in Cancer.

Wow...some days must be pretty...ummm..epic...

i r sag! it is fun tiems!

i really like capricorns when they are not frustrated with me. they are nice and huggy in the right circumstances.

i attract a lot of scorpios, and i like their wit. i run away when i get on their bad side though, lolz.

Dang.

I would totes NOT want to be within 50 feet of you 2 in a fight...or the opposite 0.O

That's one way to put it I guess.

I hope you don't mistake my meaning.

My point was the Aries/Scorpio can be a volatile combination. People who have an emphasis on water in their chart have a tendency to be emotional. Scorpio tends to bury it and it builds up, but Aries tends to explode. The meeting of the two energies, especially within one person, can be quite unnerving at times.

But the fact that you have a Scorpio conjunction together is typical in marriages. Oftentimes, one person's sun is conjunct the others moon.

I hope you don't mistake my meaning.

My point was the Aries/Scorpio can be a volatile combination. People who have an emphasis on water in their chart have a tendency to be emotional. Scorpio tends to bury it and it builds up, but Aries tends to explode. The meeting of the two energies, especially within one person, can be quite unnerving at times.

But the fact that you have a Scorpio conjunction together is typical in marriages. Oftentimes, one person's sun is conjunct the others moon.
Yeah, this sounds about right haha...

I love him to pieces though.

LIBRA WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah, this sounds about right haha...

I love him to pieces though.

I'll bet you were very drawn to him...since he's an early Aries and your mars is in early Libra...an opposition by sign and degree. Very compelling.

You likely feel very visible to him and he is capable of supporting you emotionally, unless you're in the stepping on each others toes/no, this is how you should do it moments.

I don't have his chart info, but I imagine you are home to him in some way, and having a family with you supports and grounds him.

My birthday is Oct 20.Libra.I always felt that some of the charicteristics of libra fit me,but more so not.The love of beauty,harmony,diplomatic is definitly me,but thats about it.Then i found out that i was actually born on the Libra/scorpio cusp,meaning i most likely have traits of both signs ..boy, did that make a difference.So much of me relates much more to scorpio.I couldn't believe how much once i researched it.I look at myself as primarily scorpio with a few libra traits thrown in for good measure!

I'm sagittarius on the cusp of scorpio. What's with all this sun and moon stuff? I'm pretty sag-like I think.

I'm a Scorpio but I don't know what the hell my moon swing or whatevs is. I'm curious though! Fill a girl in??

Sagittarius.... Cranky rising in the morning.

PS I made that last part up

Reactions: jyrffw54
What are your moon and rising sign?

Do these make a fair amount of difference, for those interested in astrology?

If so, I'm a Libra with, apparently, rising sign as Scorpio, Moon as Gemini.

Do these make a fair amount of difference, for those interested in astrology?

If so, I'm a Libra with, apparently, rising sign as Scorpio, Moon as Gemini.

They do. In fact, in some cases, one's moon sign fits their personality more than their sun sign. They all work in concert with each other to form your "main" persona. The little quirks of you come in with the planets in your chart.