All energy is borrowed | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

All energy is borrowed

Depressing. What a meaningless task for our minds to constantly divide the universe into smaller and smaller pieces and segregate them into more and more distinct categories.

What next? Are we gonna try to segregate our distinct personalities into 16 types?

Oh shit!

hehe, just think of it this way: the more we divide, the more we get to play.

If that is true then humans are machines at assigning meaning. Heck, I dare any other creature in the universe to assign meaning better than we do.

I might be wrong, you may want to check on this but I swear I remember reading that in some eastern cultures kissing was not practiced and it was certainly not romantic..that it's a western thing... it's symbolic of sharing the soul with someone else, as the breath had something to do with the soul and the holy spirit and yada yada.. it started off as religious (Judeo-Christian) and then evolved to mean something different...

So yeah, we can't help but assign meaning to all things.. and that meaning changes. Just because we say it is one thing or one way doesn't make it so...

If there are other creatures in the universe as complex as humans are, I'm sure they are doing just that.

Last edited:
hehe, just think of it this way: the more we divide, the more we get to play.

Yay! I like to play! I already got a game in mind.

Let's divide humanity into two genders so that one gender can dominate the other for centuries through the division of labor!

And then let's divide humanity into several races based on skin color so that one can enslave and indenture the rest!

And then let's divide humanity into different belief systems so the different belief systems can go to war with one another.

And then after we have traumatized ourselves for millenniums, let's suddenly remember that we are a humble species all alone on a tiny speck of dust floating in desolate space.

I'll call this game, "The Absurdity of Being Human". Any takers?

Let's divide humanity into two genders so that one gender can dominate the other for centuries through the division of labor!

And then let's divide humanity into several races based on skin color so that one can enslave and indenture the rest!

And then let's divide humanity into different belief systems so the different belief systems can go to war with one another.

And then after we have traumatized ourselves for millenniums, let's suddenly remember that we are a humble species all alone on a tiny speck of dust floating in desolate space.

I think someone already took your idea :(

I think someone already took your idea :(

Dammit!

Well I guess that is alright. That is how life naturally is. The red ant hill attacks and consumes the black ant hill. Natural selection and Evolution. We wouldn't get any better as a species if we didn't kill each other off from time to time. We gotta break up into our respective tribes and go to war so that we have something to do even if what we are doing has no real objective meaning. If humans agreed on the meaning of everything then life would be pretty dull.

Who knows, maybe energy is seeking meaning through us. We seem to have a pretty symbiotic relationship with it.

Last edited:
Dammit!

Well I guess that is alright. That is how life naturally is. The red ant hill attacks and consumes the black ant hill. Natural selection and Evolution. We wouldn't get any better as a species if we didn't kill each other off from time to time. We gotta break up into our respective tribes and go to war so that we have something to do even if what we are doing has no real objective meaning. If humans agreed on the meaning of everything then life would be pretty dull.

and the cycle of life continues . . .

Last edited:
Dammit!

Who knows, maybe energy is seeking meaning through us. We seem to have a pretty symbiotic relationship with it.

Even those things can't last forever. Our civilization and the planet itself can't take for much longer this cycle of hatred and abuse that has been going on for eons. There will come a time that our own human nature will exterminate all that is good in this planet, and that is it for humanity, someone will push the reset button eventually. However, that doesn't mean that organisms would cease to exist, they will continue to evolve and perhaps another type of humanoids would emerge from that evolution and maybe, just maybe they won't fuck up as bad as we did.

I think first you have to accept the premise that everything is energy to fully play with and manipulate energy that is all around you.

If you're observant and aware individual you will notice the network of energy being shared, given freely, sometimes stolen and even forced from others. All this observation will beg the question where do you stand among all of it. :m075:

Once you find your place among the network of energy; you feel much freer. I feel sad for those that are stuck in energy struggles.

At its core you can break down every life situation into a basic principle of energy transaction; however it was conducted.

Even those things can't last forever. Our civilization and the planet itself can't take for much longer this cycle of hatred and abuse that has been going on for eons. There will come a time that our own human nature will exterminate all that is good in this planet, and that is it for humanity, someone will push the reset button eventually. However, that doesn't mean that organisms would cease to exist, they will continue to evolve and perhaps another type of humanoids would emerge from that evolution and maybe, just maybe they won't fuck up as bad as we did.

Good luck Earth Humanoids 2.0! Learn from our mistakes and don't punch holes in the bottom of your own boat.

Originally Posted by Satya

The world was ruined by making everything into Legos!

What do we really own in life? We didn't have to make a single hair, so can we really be owners of anything?

great question. I was thinking about this too the other day; do we even own our own bodies? if we control not a single cellular process, how can we really be said to be in possession of our physical beings? and if we don't even own ourselves, it seems a fallacy to claim we can own anything at all. maybe this is why we are interested in controlling our minds, because the mind is the key to unlocking the secrets of the body and through it, manipulating with totality the external world - if you have COMPLETE mental exertion over your every physical reaction to the external environment, you could potentially effect EVERY action. total freedom, total power. it's an interesting thought.

you know, people say it's a waste of time to introspect, that if you really want to change things you have to affect the real world in some tangible way, but I think introspection is a way of cutting to the heart of the original problem, which is the inability to affect OURSELVES. once you know yourself, as in you can control yourself physically and mentality in every possible way, then manipulating the world becomes a simple thing. I wonder though, if it's a fool's game to even attempt such a thing - it presupposes separateness from the rest of the world, and in some fundamental ways, like the fact that we breathe air, we're intimately linked to all of it. oh, the real mystery is that we as human beings feel like distinct, independent individuals, when the reality seems anything but!

great question. I was thinking about this too the other day; do we even own our own bodies? if we control not a single cellular process, how can we really be said to be in possession of our physical beings? and if we don't even own ourselves, it seems a fallacy to claim we can own anything at all. maybe this is why we are interested in controlling our minds, because the mind is the key to unlocking the secrets of the body and through it, manipulating with totality the external world - if you have COMPLETE mental exertion over your every physical reaction to the external environment, you could potentially effect EVERY action. total freedom, total power. it's an interesting thought.

you know, people say it's a waste of time to introspect, that if you really want to change things you have to affect the real world in some tangible way, but I think introspection is a way of cutting to the heart of the original problem, which is the inability to affect OURSELVES. once you know yourself, as in you can control yourself physically and mentality in every possible way, then manipulating the world becomes a simple thing. I wonder though, if it's a fool's game to even attempt such a thing - it presupposes separateness from the rest of the world, and in some fundamental ways, like the fact that we breathe air, we're intimately linked to all of it. oh, the real mystery is that we as human beings feel like distinct, independent individuals, when the reality seems anything but!

I was going to take the "owning things is an illusion we created ourselves" approach, but I agree with this too much.

Some people think that they are in control of themselves, but really most of the time we're just going along with these ideas and motivations that came out of nowhere. It's one of the most confusing things about identity, that we can have inclinations and desires that seem forced upon us by some outside source, but really it's coming from another part of ourselves.

We're never really fully in control, and that to me is the scariest part about living.

Reactions: Kgal
What do we really own in life? We didn't have to make a single hair, so can we really be owners of anything?

Administrators of things be we.

If however, someone does own energy/everything/existence/etc. that someone can also hand over ownership - even if for a time.