All energy is borrowed | INFJ Forum

All energy is borrowed

AUM

The Romantic Scientist
Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
4w5
What do we really own in life? We didn't have to make a single hair, so can we really be owners of anything?

all we own is our experience

our consciousness

our choices

but really, we share these things more than we OWN them

Reactions: 894tt3h9
Good question to be asking..

I don't believe it is our right to or that we inherently own anything...besides the things myself mentioned.

The energy has to belong to someone else in order for us to say we are borrowing it, doesn't? And did we ask to borrow this energy? How do we know we aren't stealing it?

The energy has to belong to someone else in order for us to say we are borrowing it, doesn't? And did we ask to borrow this energy? How do we know we aren't stealing it?

That sounds like a potentially interesting surrealist comic book or fantasy series.

We don't own anything. Nothing. Nada. We are just a collection of molecules - atoms - electrons - quarks - waves - whatever - existing in cohesion as are all the other entities around us we "see".

Isn't it fascinating?

Reactions: Morgain
We don't own anything. Nothing. Nada. We are just a collection of molecules - atoms - electrons - quarks - waves - whatever - existing in cohesion as are all the other entities around us we "see".

Isn't it fascinating?

Not really. I like to imagine a kiss is more than a swap of H20 molecules, but maybe that is just me.

or what if everything belongs to all of us
we share it with eachother
we all use the same material in a never ending circle
maybe all material is one and there isn't a someone to own it,
there is only the circle

Reactions: acd
Not really. I like to imagine a kiss is more than a swap of H20 molecules, but maybe that is just me.

kinda agree. Even it is biological true, i really don't think it will help the mood to say, "omg, our mix of amylase/lipase enzymes is soooo hot!"

Reactions: Satya
kinda agree. Even it is biological true, i really don't want to be thinking, "omg, our mix of amylase/lipase enzymes is soooo hot!"

yeah but in the end it is all energy, even these thoughts of yours
maybe a very complex, enjoyable energy :D

Maybe property is a uniquely human concept. Maybe we can never truly own anything, we just possess it for the time being.

I think of us as a giant ocean, and each wave represents our individual consciousness. Each consciousness thinks they are separate, but in the end, they all belong to that same entity that is formless.

Reactions: Kgal and Satya
Maybe property is a uniquely human concept. Maybe we can never truly own anything, we just possess it for the time being.
Or we assign ownership just as we assign sentimental meaning to things like kissing and such.

Or we assign ownership just as we assign sentimental meaning to things like kissing and such.

If that is true then humans are machines at assigning meaning. Heck, I dare any other creature in the universe to assign meaning better than we do.

That's precisely what we do. We can create something out of nothing.

I think of us as a giant ocean, and each wave represents our individual consciousness. Each consciousness thinks they are separate, but in the end, they all belong to that same entity that is formless.

yes!

I mostly see things as like in the matrix. Where Neo suddenly see that the world is build up out of 1 and 0. There is no difference between all things, all are the same and you can't tell where one object stops and the next begins. It is our mind who makes it seperate to play with it

isn't that fascinating?

Reactions: AUM
yes!

I mostly see things as like in the matrix. Where Neo suddenly see that the world is build up out of 1 and 0. There is no difference between all things, all are the same and you can't tell where one object stops and the next begins. It is our mind who makes it seperate to play with it

isn't that fascinating?

Depressing. What a meaningless task for our minds to constantly divide the universe into smaller and smaller pieces and segregate them into more and more distinct categories.

What next? Are we gonna try to segregate our distinct personalities into 16 types?

Oh shit!