Agnostic Fundementalism Test | INFJ Forum

Agnostic Fundementalism Test

Agnostic Fundamentalist.

I'm not sure I understand what that means.

Yup, you're Agnostic

You scored ###!

There's no doubt, you are agnostic though not willing to push your ideas about things on others. Good for you.

Agnostic Fundamentalist.

I'm not sure I understand what that means.

[MENTION=3538]Arsal[/MENTION], it's just the name of the test. Just testing where you are on the belief spectrum. Like the political spectrum tests.

@Arsal, it's just the name of the test. Just testing where you are on the belief spectrum. Like the political spectrum tests.

Ah, so the test is implying that I'm a hardcore agnostic basically?

Makes sense.

Ah, so the test is implying that I'm a hardcore agnostic basically?

Makes sense.

Lol at the phrase "hardcore agnostic". "I really strongly believe that there is no way for me to truely believe in something".

Kind of a oxymoronic statement.

Yup, you're Agnostic
You scored ###!
There's no doubt, you are agnostic though not willing to push your ideas about things on others. Good for you.

Not bad... but not great either.

Yup, you're Agnostic

You scored ###!

You scored 15% on fundamental_pts, higher than 59% of your peers.

Yup, you're Agnostic

You scored ###!

Atheist or Confused

Based on your responses you are either an atheist or confused about whether you should be a religious zealot or agnostic.

Agnostic Fundamental

An agnostic fundamentalist, I didn't think that they existed, but you've proved me wrong and now I owe my friends $10. Doh

...and I have no idea what this is....lol!

Yup, you're Agnostic

You scored ###!

I'd actually consider me as an atheist since I don't believe in god and probably never will. I'm not going to push those ideas on others though.

Interesting, I got Agnostic Fundamentalist.

I'm actually an agnostic theist although this test didn't seem to allow for the the type of god in which I believe in.

My impression is that agnostic fundamentalism is "I don't know, and you don't either!"

Your result for The Agnostic Fundamentalism Test ...
Agnostic Fundamental

You scored ###!
An agnostic fundamentalist, I didn't think that they existed, but you've proved me wrong and now I owe my friends $10. Doh!

You scored 21% on fundamental_pts, higher than 92% of your peers.

[FONT=&quot]Huh...interesting
[/FONT]

Lol at the phrase "hardcore agnostic". "I really strongly believe that there is no way for me to truely believe in something".

Kind of a oxymoronic statement.

@bickelz

I would've worded it differently.

More like I really strongly disbelieve that there is a way for me to truly believe in something.

Does that make sense to anyone?
Or do I just sound high?

Last edited:
Agnostic Fundamental
You scored ###!

An agnostic fundamentalist, I didn't think that they existed, but you've proved me wrong and now I owe my friends $10. Doh!

Lol. :madgrin:

Agnostic Fundamentalist

24pts, higher than 98%, and so on.

cheers,
Ian

Agnostic Fundamentalist.