Adult High School | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Adult High School

You lash out at people, but then feign victimization and innocence when they speak up. It is manipulative. If you keep acting like you're the victim you can get away with treating people as poorly as you want.

I never called you a name. Look it up. You are not correct. At least be accurate. I have never in my life been accused of manipulation. You are grasping for straws. What you wrote applies to you and a couple of others here as well. Look in the mirror. I know my shadow very well. Have you perceived your dark side? I bet not. This is becoming monotonous. I apologized. You won't accept a well reasoned case. Have it your way. If you do not want to try to get along then you can simply ignore me. You, Ruji and Peppermint don't like my style and think I am some kind of sociopath. Just ignore me then. It is not hard. Until you choose to accept my apology I have absolutely nothing else to say to the three of you. The three of you don't like me. Fine. Let's move on and go our separate ways. The forum is large enough for a variety of opinions. I will focus on the people who don't give me a hard time. I am done defending myself. Go after the pedophile apologist. What hypocrisy. I post too much, he thinks it's cool for adults to date 12 year olds. Get your priorities straight and then get back to me. Bye. "Look out honey 'cause I'm using technology. Ain't got time to make no apology." Got it.

DRAMA!

My high school class was mostly jocks. I was too small to play football so I was left out. Athletic ability, size and speed don't matter much on this forum. I actually wish my high school was more like this forum. I would have learned much more. Why can't they teach mbti in high school? That would be a cool class. I wasn't really exposed to anything interesting until college. High school was pretty boring academically. Too bad.

My high school psychology teacher is who actually introduced me to MBTI one day during a fun lesson. My results came back as INFJ and I was astonished to see we were less than 1% of the population, and that automatically drew me in to learn everything about MBTI and more that I could.

My high school psychology teacher is who actually introduced me to MBTI one day during a fun lesson. My results came back as INFJ and I was astonished to see we were less than 1% of the population, and that automatically drew me in to learn everything about MBTI and more that I could.

You learned psychology in high school? Not fair! I had to wait until college. How about a course on psychology and bubble butts (inside joke)? Good idea? Taught by J Lo and Dr. Drew. How fun!

Last edited:
From Entourage? Where? Can I get his autograph? Please? Actually I hated that show.

IDK I never watched it.

You learned psychology in high school? Not fair! I had to wait until college.

Yeah I actually had a great ass teacher too, anyone who had him could agree with that. He's still one of my favorite teachers today if I had to say so.

No clue. I barely remember high school and I don't remember what it felt like.

I think all high school seniors should learn about mbti before they graduate. That would be a very cool class indeed.

This thread just jarred a hs memory. I took psych in hs. I remember that I learned that pickles were high in sodium in that class

Reactions: Wyote
That's community college.

This is more like a cruise.

I think all high school seniors should learn about mbti before they graduate. That would be a very cool class indeed.

Well tbh, when people say MBTI should of been learned wherever, I think it's best that it wasn't. I like the idea of feeling unique when much don't know about it and use it to their own good like we can. If everyone knew more about it, just imagine the people who would go around trying to test each other, trying to determine type, and more. It would probably create another stereotype of site for us crazy robot people haha; said with a humorous tone.

I never called you a name. Look it up. You are not correct. At least be accurate. I have never in my life been accused of manipulation. You are grasping for straws. What you wrote applies to you and a couple of others here as well. Look in the mirror. I know my shadow very well. Have you perceived your dark side? I bet not. This is becoming monotonous. I apologized. You won't accept a well reasoned case. Have it your way. If you do not want to try to get along then you can simply ignore me. You, Ruji and Peppermint don't like my style and think I am some kind of sociopath. Just ignore me then. It is not hard. Until you choose to accept my apology I have absolutely nothing else to say to the three of you. The three of you don't like me. Fine. Let's move on and go our separate ways. The forum is large enough for a variety of opinions. I will focus on the people who don't give me a hard time. I am done defending myself. Go after the pedophile apologist. What hypocrisy. I post too much, he thinks it's cool for adults to date 12 year olds. Get your priorities straight and then get back to me. Bye. "Look out honey 'cause I'm using technology. Ain't got time to make no apology." Got it.

Sometimes you remind me a little of Donald trump.

This thread just jarred a hs memory. I took psych in hs. I remember that I learned that pickles were high in sodium in that class

Did you know that bananas are radioactive? That's kinda disturbing

Everything is. :p

Eating one banana a day is equivalent to living within 10 miles of a nuclear power plant. There is even a scale called BED (banana equivalent dose) which radioactivity is sometimes measured in

Eating one banana a day is equivalent to living within 10 miles of a nuclear power plant. There is even a scale called BED (banana equivalent dose) which radioactivity is sometimes measured in

The fact there is a scale is what emphasizes the inaccurate black-and-white conclusion of whether something is or isn't radioactive.

according to this chart, you need to eat 80,000,000 bananas for a lethal dose of radiation.

radiation.png

The fact there is a scale is what emphasizes the inaccurate black-and-white conclusion of whether something is or isn't radioactive.

according to this chart, you need to eat 80,000,000 bananas for a lethal dose of radiation.

radiation.png

The scale is usually used to demonstrate when things are safe so it has its uses

Im surprised coal plants are worse than nuclear plants. Its quite interesting that chart