Adult High School | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Adult High School

If I considered high school when browsing the forum, I'd have left long ago.

I think all high school seniors should learn about mbti before they graduate. That would be a very cool class indeed.

I learned about MBTI in my AP psych class senior year, but it was an elective.

I learned about MBTI in my AP psych class senior year, but it was an elective.

Your high school sounds way cooler than mine. AP calculus was boring. AP psych sounds rad. If I had learned about mbti in high school it would have made my life easier and better. Damn it.

Your high school sounds way cooler than mine. AP calculus was boring. AP psych sounds rad. If I had learned about mbti in high school it would have made my life easier and better. Damn it.

Vaguely remember, but I'm pretty sure we took a type test too, and I was an INFx (forgot if it was J or P). I think psych classes should be a part of the normal curriculum since it could at least help people understand different thought processes better. C'est la vie.

Surely made mine easier! Don't worry, you can plead for reincarnation.

I would like to be reincarnated as Lebron. Can't believe the Cavs won. I am eating a lot of crow.

I'm satisfied with that avengement of the warriors, since the Spurs couldn't do it.

This forum feels like an oasis to me, nothing at all like high school. I love the people here even though I don't really participate all that much anymore, I think there is a great deal of depth in some of these posts which I have not seen on many other forums.