Adam Sandler

aerosol

American trash
Jan 16, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
There has already been a thread about him but not much was agreed upon. So I'll try it again.

I love Adam Sandler and I don't know why. Then I learned that he is a supposed INFJ according to all these not-so-reliable mbti sites. I would love for him to be INFJ. I can't imagine someone like him being socially awkward or anything like that. I blame my social non-intrest and etc on my INFJness, but maybe if he's INFJ then I'll really have to reconsider some stuff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9tY5gNCTDs"]YouTube - The Late Show Interview Adam Sandler FULL INTERVIEW 12/15/08 [HQ][/ame]

He could be. Some of his evasive facial expressions remind me of my own. Anyway, I think he's great :) Thanks for the clip.

Aerosol,

I think it is so hard to tell sometimes, but he seems kind and funny and witty. He obviously has a great sense of humor and a keen intelligence. It honestly would not surprise me in the least if you weren't dead on right about him. I kind of always thought he might be just a little bit like me, but you know, it's hard to say unless you really know a person. Still, I think you're likely right about him.

c'mon, friends listen to endless love in the dark.

'Hem....once again....Punchdrunk Love!

Adam Sandler's awesome! C:

yeah, he always looks at his pants when he talks, that's me

Nah, he's FP.

I am inclined to agree. After seeing part of this interview, I think he is ENFP. He could be INFP as well. Either way I see Ne and Fi.

Also, I can not stand him as an actor. All of his actors really just bug the hell out of me. The only one I could really tollerate and somewhat like was happy gilmore.

Is unfunny a type?

In the past several people have told me that I remind them of Adam Sandler in the way I act and carry on. Two people, one close friend and an aquaintance mentioned it this week. I found this pretty odd and subsequently decided to look him up to see what his mbti type was. Apperantly he is an INFJ on some infj descriptions.

I love Adam Sandler but I was a tad offended when compared to him because he plays such childish roles. I dont really see how I am like him. I do love innappropriate and goofy humour, putting on funny voices and making stupid sounds, but i only do that around very close friends.

I suppose I have no idea what Adam Sandler is really like, only the caricatures in the movies. I cant imagine acting or entertaining as a living (nor would anyone ever want to see me do this) but Im sure other INFJs do so