A World of INFJ | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

A World of INFJ

~~*World peace*~~:m045:
Art,Clumsiness English, AND~~~~....

.....really sucky technology

:m058:

I'll go with the majority (which is funny since we're the minority) and I'll be the one that keeps gently rubbing her face, hands, and body on the velvet curtain.

Hell, I don't think we'd be that helpless! I dunno about you, but I can hold my own when it comes to technology, and my mom is an INFJ that can definitely build, farm, construct, etc.
Yeah, other types could do it better, but I think if we needed to we could rise to the challenge.

I wouldn't like a world of only INFJs though. I need the variety of different personalities; just INFJs would be boring and kind of stagnant, I think. It'd function, but it'd be lacking a great deal, and I think most of the INFJs would notice that, deep inside them.

steerthestars said:
The INTJ cannot be enslaved. The 3 INTJs in the world that were there for behind-the-scenes purposes would quietly divide the world up amongst themselves, then take it over before you guys even realized it.

I think you're underestimating us a little. I'd be a damn good dictator, and some INFJs are close enough to the INTJ side that you might have more difficulty with that than you think ;)

One person would cough and the rest of the world would phone them up, ask them if they were dying, can I visit you in the hospital, do you want me to bring food, do you want a hug? Of course, nobody would actually take the initiative to visit that person, but they'd "keep them in their thoughts."

A) You guys are way too sensitive.
B) You seriously can't get stuff done.

I think your making some hasty generalizations here.

We aren't too sensitive. We are more in tune with emotions that is one of the things that make us who we are. I could easily turn this around and point that some T types have hearts of stone. Which I know for fact is isn't true for most or all T types I know. There may be more barriers but everyone still feels emotions.

As for getting stuff done. All types can have trouble getting things done.

And I would argue you need to let some of your ethnocentricity go about infj. And have an open mind.

Don't try to fit us into some mold. You can't logic us into a box.

Now back to the topic at hand.

All I can say is lets do it people.

we could split the world up into territories.

I call PNW USA.

But seriously sign me up world domination INFJ style.

Oh and the paranoia would keep us on our toes and prevent us being over thrown.

It would be a paradise of whimsy and wonder. There would be no wars and there would be no greed: only love, dreams and compassion. Then it'd all go wrong since noone wants to do the laundry and we are running out of food and really, you can grow your own god damn potatoes if you really want french fries that bad.

Last edited:
It would be a paradise of whimsy and wonder. There would be no wars and there would be no greed: only love, dreams and compassion. Then it'd all go wrong since noone wants to do the laundry and we are running out of food and really, you can grow your own god damn potatoes if you really want french fries that bad.

I think that would about sum it up.

I think we would have the capacity but not the desire to advance technology, so we would stay in the judge for an extra-long time.

The political process would also probably be much less confrontational (or perhaps much more so, in some ways).

I think our norms would be completely whacked, based on intricate and contradictory symbolism that would eventually become so difficult that we would not be able to understand it (kind of like how it is now, but worse).