A question for religious folks | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

A question for religious folks

Do you really think this? If so, what signs of this "softening up" have you noted? And what motivation would they have for making a public announcement?
Yes. It will begin with finding almost proof of bacterial sized life and then all out proof. Then it will evovle into proof of complete organisms. Ending finally at full blown intelligent life. Id say the public will have knowledge of actual life with in 10 years time. Nasa just released a statement saying 25.

Yes. It will begin with finding almost proof of bacterial sized life and then all out proof. Then it will evovle into proof of complete organisms. Ending finally at full blown intelligent life. Id say the public will have knowledge of actual life with in 10 years time. Nasa just released a statement saying 25.

AWESOME! :D

The softening up.
http://m.space.com/29041-alien-life-evidence-by-2025-nasa.html

Note, I suspect they have already found it btw. Its been decided though to ease the public into it. @Kgal is starting to look as though she knew what was going on the whole time. :)

I love the comments section for this article you posted. I'm actually taking a public speaking class and for my informative speech, I chose exoplanets as my topic. So I've been doing some reading on this subject myself lately. It's interesting.

When does segregation end is the question I have.

Dogmas, yes. But not the whole religion, I doubt.

probably since religious teachings are still valid when seeing from the perspective of common sense and not literal translation.

The 'aliens' have been here all along; they are inter-dimensional. The gnostics called these entities 'archons' 2000 years ago

Governments have always known about them and the secret society network works for them. The symbol of the eye in the pyramid is symbolic of the hierarchy of the secret society network. The capstone of the pyramid is not in this dimension

The inter-dimensional beings synche with people here in this dimension and the secret societies do this often through ritual. Blood sacrifice is often used because blood contains the lifeforce which the entities use

People have been communicating with inter-dimensional beings for millenias and every culture has names for them and they are even depicted in cave art around the world and described by many native peoples

Gnostics called them 'archons'
Islam calls them 'djinn'
Christians call them 'angels' and 'demons'
Ufologists call them 'extra-terrestrials'
Occultists call them 'discarnate intelligences' or 'inter-dimensionals'

They've been called 'little green men', 'faeries', 'elves', 'leprachauns', 'self replicating machine elves', 'great white brotherhood', 'galactic federation', 'shape shifters', 'reptillians', 'greys' etc etc

The 'aliens' have been here all along; they are inter-dimensional. The gnostics called these entities 'archons' 2000 years ago

Governments have always known about them and the secret society network works for them. The symbol of the eye in the pyramid is symbolic of the hierarchy of the secret society network. The capstone of the pyramid is not in this dimension

The inter-dimensional beings synche with people here in this dimension and the secret societies do this often through ritual. Blood sacrifice is often used because blood contains the lifeforce which the entities use

People have been communicating with inter-dimensional beings for millenias and every culture has names for them and they are even depicted in cave art around the world and described by many native peoples

Gnostics called them 'archons'
Islam calls them 'djinn'
Christians call them 'angels' and 'demons'
Ufologists call them 'extra-terrestrials'
Occultists call them 'discarnate intelligences' or 'inter-dimensionals'

They've been called 'little green men', 'faeries', 'elves', 'leprachauns', 'self replicating machine elves', 'great white brotherhood', 'galactic federation', 'shape shifters', 'reptillians', 'greys' etc etc

Are we talking about bloody noses here?

Personally, I think they disappeared because people always worshiped them and then went and did things like ripping others' still-beating hearts out of their chests to 'appease' them, and somehow that made them feel uncomfortable.

I prefer the term "space alien", because it flows better. I also think that not all of the spirits and angels are really space aliens, but some probably are and it's probably intentionally mixed. Or I'm just out of my mind... sometimes, it's hard to tell.

Last edited:
After Elijah left in a chariot of fire, with prior knowledge, I have no doubt mankind does not know everything about God.

Reactions: heiots
Are we talking about bloody noses here?

Personally, I think they disappeared because people always worshiped them and then went and did things like ripping others' still-beating hearts out of their chests to 'appease' them, and somehow that made them feel uncomfortable.

I prefer the term "space alien", because it flows better. I also think that not all of the spirits and angels are really space aliens, but some probably are and it's probably intentionally mixed. Or I'm just out of my mind... sometimes, it's hard to tell.

We are talking about PRANA: lifeforce

But yes all that heart ripping stuff (eg aztec priests) was all to the reptillian entities (look for example at the serpent depicted in the steps at the chitchen itza pyramid)

It is still being done; all these scandals in the media at the moment to do with child abuse and police cover ups and child murder and freemasonic involvement etc is all to do with this

Bodily fluids attract the entities. This is why magicians are always working with things like blood, menstrual blood, semen etc

Theosophy says the 'faeries' are managing the PRANA of humanity

They feed off base level vibrations like fear and that is why their rituals induce terror in the victims

The lower astral realm where these entities reside is a place of death and decay. Dr Eban Alexander who had the NDE described that place as an 'earth worms' view

Rituals often involve death and are performed on earth energy points. Graveyards are often placed on nodal points of the earths energy grid (this is why churches and graveyards often have older sites like standing stones in them). This is to use 'sympathetic magick' to form an energetic bridge between the dimensions

These entities feed off fear and pain and their acolytes here in this dimension feed them by terrorising the human population. All the wars for example are nothing more than mass death cult sacrifices

When you look into the world wars you find that the secret society networks stoked those wars and supported both sides. The word 'holocaust' means: a burnt offering to the gods

The nazis used an occult symbol (the swastika) but reversed it. The archontic forces always invert everything including the truth which is why their media is full of lies.

So the 'satanists' for example will invert the pentagram and turn it upside down.

The freemasons are working for the demiurgus: Jehovah

They are archontic forces feeding the false matrix and keeping us all locked in low base level frequencies of fear, division, conflict, death and destruction

This from a mainstream british newspaper:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-tourists-witnessing-dark-deals-devil.html

'The blood pumped from a still-beating heart is the purest form of energy': Inside the horrific Mexican satanist 'Black Mass' with live sacrifices that shocked disgusted tourists

• WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Tourists watched massacre of live animals including goats and chickens that horrified tourists seeking 'spirituality'
  • American visitors said: 'The next step would be human sacrifice'. Others questioned whether they'd done it already
  • Twisted cult believe smearing blood of sacrificed animals can save lives and used it to pledge souls to Satan
By Alasdair Baverstock In Veracruz, Mexico For Mailonline
Published: 09:17, 13 March 2015 | Updated: 13:26, 13 March 2015

Horrified tourists have told of their shock and disgust after attending a devil-worshipping 'Black Mass' in Mexico.
They looked on as chicken and goats were sacrificed before their fresh blood was poured over participants who had pledged their souls to Satan.
At the twisted cult's annual 'Black Mass' in the Mexican state of Veracruz, people from across the world to seek change in their lives by taking part in devil worship.
Worshippers indulge in brutal animal sacrifice, dance before burning pentagrams and disappear into a subterranean cave where solemn oaths are sworn before a large statue of the devil and a committee of shamans.
Scroll down for video
26767C9200000578-2986101-Worship_Participants_dance_before_giant_burning_pentagrams_befor-a-8_1426083209295.jpg

+22

Worship: Participants dance before giant burning pentagrams before they pledge their souls to Satan

2676729B00000578-2986101-Brutal_A_screaming_goat_had_its_throat_slit_at_the_Black_Mass_in-a-5_1426083209227.jpg

+22

Brutal: A screaming goat had its throat slit at the 'Black Mass' in Mexico's state of Veracruz

2676711B00000578-2986101-Torture_One_witness_said_They_weren_t_just_sacrificing_these_ani-a-6_1426083209243.jpg

+22

Torture: One witness said: 'They weren't just sacrificing these animals, but they were torturing them first'

2676731C00000578-2986101-Sacrifice_The_fresh_blood_of_chicken_and_goats_was_gathered_in_a-a-3_1426083209109.jpg

+22

Sacrifice: The fresh blood of chicken and goats was gathered in a bronze bowl poured over participants

'They weren't just sacrificing these animals, but they were torturing them first', said Randall Sullivan, visibly shaken by what he had witnessed.
'It seems as if pain and suffering are part of the experience, and there's no doubt there's a dark power in blood sacrifice.
'The next step would be human sacrifice', the American told MailOnline, 'and I frankly think these people have done it'.
'It was disgusting', said shocked Michelle Gomez following the gruesome ritual.
'The fact that they would do that to a defenceless animal is sickening, and makes me scared about the lengths they would go to in order to see the devil'.
Michelle, who comes from Austin, Texas was at the ceremony in an attempt to improve her own psychic powers, which she claims have helped her to locate the souls of over one hundred kidnap victims.
'It makes me scared for myself to think I've witnessed this. They need to stop these rituals', she said with tears in her eyes beside a burning pentagram which the satanists had used to summon Beelzebub.
'If they can kill an animal in the name of purification, what other lengths will they go to?'

267673B700000578-2986101-Experts_Chief_shaman_Enrique_Verdon_who_wears_a_dead_anteater_on-a-7_1426083209263.jpg

+22

Experts: Chief shaman Enrique Verdon, who wears a dead anteater on his head, said: 'Our black magic stems from Native American Olmeca culture, and we are experts in calling upon the devil and his dark power'

'
2676757C00000578-2986101-image-a-10_1426083209347.jpg

+22

2676752B00000578-2986101-image-a-4_1426083209207.jpg

Last edited:
+22

Shocked: Randall Sullivan (left) and Michelle Gomez (right) were left horrified by what they witnessed
26767DD400000578-2986101-Grim_A_shamen_pours_the_fresh_blood_of_a_chicken_onto_a_worshipp-a-9_1426083209341.jpg

+22

Grim: A shaman pours the fresh blood of a chicken onto a worshipper's forehead as part of the dark ceremony

The lakeside town of Catemaco on Mexico's Gulf Coast is a destination for many 'pilgrims' who come in search of spiritual experiences.
Enrique Vernon organises the annual mass at his ceremonial grounds on White Monkey Mountain to the west of the town.
'Our black magic stems from Native American Olmeca culture, and we are experts in calling upon the devil and his dark power', said chief shaman Enrique Verdon, who wears a dead anteater on his head.
'People come to our devil-summoning ceremonies when they want to achieve change in their lives', he told the MailOnline in his office decorated with figures of the skeletal Saint Death, pentagrams and pelts of exotic animals.
'Some come to ask Satan to give them success in the future, others come to get over their difficult pasts'.
267677E800000578-2986101-Belief_Chief_shaman_Enrique_Verdon_said_Some_come_to_ask_Satan_t-a-11_1426083209379.jpg

+22

Belief: Chief shaman Enrique Verdon said: 'Some come to ask Satan to give them success in the future, others come to get over their difficult pasts'

2676783A00000578-2986101-Smeared_Chief_shaman_Enrique_Verdon_said_The_blood_pumped_from_a-a-20_1426083209789.jpg

+22

Smeared: Chief shaman Enrique Verdon said: 'The blood pumped from a still-beating heart is the purest form of energy'

'Our marriage is failing, and this is something we both have faith in', said Alejandro Montes, shortly before he and his wife smeared the blood of a sacrificed goat over their faces in an attempt to save their relationship.
The pair had travelled to Catemaco from Monterrey in northern Mexico in order to pledge their souls to Satan in return for a happy marriage.
'We've tried everything and this is our last resort', said Alejandro, whose extramarital affair had strained their union. 'I'm willing to put my soul on the line to prove my commitment'.
A total of eight people underwent the ritual last week. Many witnesses were present at the ceremony, including a number of international tourists who had come to Mexico specifically to witness the black mass.
Randall Sullivan, a visitor from Portland, Oregon had heard of the event through his involvement in spiritualistic circles, and had come to witness the spectacle.
'I want to know how these shamans work their magic', he said before the ceremony.
'They are the only people I've head of who can mix black and white magic, that's like mixing God and the Devil'.
2676736700000578-2986101-Tradition_A_total_of_eight_satanic_priests_had_come_from_across_-a-13_1426083209431.jpg

+22

Tradition: A total of eight satanic priests had come from across Mexico to conduct the ceremony below a full moon

2676749500000578-2986101-image-a-12_1426083209421.jpg

+22

267673F800000578-2986101-image-a-15_1426083209591.jpg

+22

Costume: The lakeside town of Catemaco on Mexico's Gulf Coast is a destination for many 'pilgrims' who come in search of spiritual experiences

267676AE00000578-2986101-Mystical_Samuel_Casella_an_Italian_tourist_from_Milan_said_I_exp-a-14_1426083209572.jpg

+22

Mystical: Samuel Casella, an Italian tourist from Milan, said: 'I expect to see something incredible tonight'

'It's something very mystical', said Samuel Casella, an Italian tourist from Milan. 'I expect to see something incredible tonight'.
A total of eight satanic priests had come from across Mexico to conduct the ceremony below a full moon.
'We are all powerful individuals. Some are healers, others are destroyers', said Joyri Ra, a devil worshipper from southern Mexico who wears a necklace made of human finger bones.
'Tonight we are going to open the portal to another dimension so that those who ask to communicate with Satan will be heard'.
The ceremony began with a group of teenage girls, all dressed in black underwear, carrying the terrified sacrificial offerings along a candlelit path to the main altar: a font filled with burning charcoal onto which the waiting shamans would throw handfuls of putrid herbs.
'The girls must be virgins, and be both mentally and physically pure', said Roselia Belli, a 'black witch' who uses strong tobacco and piercing screams in her own exorcism ceremonies, for which she charges clients more than £200 an hour.
Those who had come to plead their cases to Satan were called forward and ordered to kneel before the shamans, who wrung the necks and removed the heads of chickens before pouring the birds' blood over the kneeling penitents' heads.
'The blood pumped from a still-beating heart is the purest form of energy', chief shaman Enrique Verdon told the horrified crowd.
'These animals have to die so that we can continue our spiritual work.'
267677A600000578-2986101-Young_The_ceremony_began_with_a_group_of_teenage_girls_all_dress-a-18_1426083209680.jpg

+22

Young: The ceremony began with a group of teenage girls, all dressed in black underwear, carrying the terrified sacrificial offerings along a candlelit path to the main altar

2676776A00000578-2986101-Pure_Roselia_Belli_a_black_witch_said_The_girls_must_be_virgins_-a-16_1426083209643.jpg

+22

Pure: Roselia Belli, a 'black witch', said: 'The girls must be virgins, and be both mentally and physically pure'

'Their blood will be offered up to the dark powers', he said, shrouded by the thick smoke billowing out of the fiery altar over which the decapitated chickens were held once bled dry.
'We are calling upon Satan, the prince of the Earth, to appear before us'.
The sacrifice of animals for display has been outlawed in the state of Veracruz, but is nevertheless still widely practiced in the devil-worshipping communities of the rural areas where this ceremony took place.
'There's little we can do to stop them', Arturo Bermudez Zaruta, the chief of police for Veracruz state told the MailOnline in a telephone interview the next day.
'If these people want to make displays of cruelly murdering animals, they'll do it whether it's legal or not'.
'This sacred blood give us the energy and spiritual power we need to make our black magic', said Enrique Verdon, as he cut the throat of the final sacrificial offering: a screaming goat whose blood was collected in a bronze jar to be passed around.

'We encourage our visitors to take this blood, pumped from a still-beating heart, and rub it into their skin in the name of purity'.

26767ADB00000578-2986101-Summon_Following_the_sacrifices_the_shamans_stood_before_a_large-a-17_1426083209664.jpg

+22

Summon: Following the sacrifices, the shamans stood before a large burning pentagram and attempted to summon the devil through their chants

26767AA400000578-2986101-Oaths_The_eight_shamans_gathered_round_each_individual_penitent_-a-19_1426083209767.jpg

+22

Oaths: The eight shamans gathered round each individual penitent and swore oaths to the effect that their soul now belonged to Satan

In total, eight animals were sacrificed during the ritual.
Following the sacrifices, the shamans stood before a large burning pentagram and attempted to summon the devil through their chants, before descending with the new adherents of the black mass to an underground cave decorated with inverted crosses, animal carcasses and a large statue of Satan with an erect penis.
The eight shamans gathered round each individual penitent and swore oaths to the effect that their soul now belonged to Satan, and that if their promises to the devil were not upheld then their spirit would be forfeit.
The committee of shamans screamed 'Hail Lucifer!' following each new oath and prostrated themselves before the statue, over which the remaining blood from the sacrificial offerings had been poured.
26767A5100000578-2986101-Offerings_Tick_smoke_billowed_out_of_the_fiery_altar_over_which_-a-21_1426083209805.jpg

+22

Offerings: Tick smoke billowed out of the fiery altar over which the decapitated chickens were held once they had been bled dry
267678F300000578-2986101-Ceremony_The_teenage_girls_lit_candles_to_mark_the_beginning_of_-a-22_1426083209842.jpg

+22

Ceremony: The teenage girls lit candles to mark the beginning of the ceremony

2676763000000578-2986101-image-a-25_1426083350788.jpg

+22

Dark promise: The adherents descended into an underground cave and swore their souls belonged to Satan in front of a large statue of him

26767A0300000578-2986101-Terrified_One_of_the_men_who_took_part_said_afterwards_I_felt_te-a-23_1426083209882.jpg

+22

Terrified: One of the men who took part said afterwards: 'I felt terrified during the entire process - but now that it's done I feel strong'

'If you don't fulfil your promises to Satan he will take everything away from you', preached Joyri Ra as he wiped sacrificial blood from the statue onto the forehead of Alejandro Montes.
'You are taking on a serious dark curse'.
'I felt terrified during the entire process', said Alejandro, who took soul-binding oaths before the shamans and the devil statue that he would not be unfaithful to his wife again.
'But now that it's done I feel strong. I believe things will improve now'.
His wife, Gloria Espina, did not wish to be interviewed.
The dedicated black masses by the devil worshipping cult began in 1970. Held on the first Friday of March, they have grown steadily in both notoriety and popularity over the subsequent 45 years.

Are you a religious folk, muir?

Are you a religious folk, muir?

This guy makes a lot of sense to me

[video=youtube;v9dTZEv3tMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9dTZEv3tMs[/video]

Last edited:
Do you, or how do you see your view of your god changing should mankind encounter one or numerous alien species more intelligent than mankind. Doe intelligence matter? For instance would it effect your view of your god should the species be vastly more intelligent or would a simple lifeform on another planet change your view?

This question just makes me want to ask you - If somebody found a way to prove the existence of God, would that affect your view on the existence of aliens?

I'm not sure why there couldn't be a God and aliens at the same time. I have no proof of either but my instincts tend to believe more in some sort of life force that has created such a complex world as ours than in aliens. But that's just my thoughts on the matter at this moment and I'm open to any possibility.

Last edited:
This question just makes me want to ask you - If somebody found a way to prove the existence of God, would that affect your view on the existence of aliens?

I'm not sure why there couldn't be a God and aliens at the same time. I have no proof of either but my instincts tend to believe more in some sort of life force that has created such a complex world as ours than in aliens. But that's just my thoughts on the matter at this moment and I'm open to any possibility.
Honestly as always it comes down to the definition of "god". Something that no one I have ever asked has ever been able to define. Ever. And I have asked thousands of people. Religious Shepards of any religion cant do it. When faced with the questions I ask their god transforms to meet the question until they finally give up and say "you just have to have faith." So until you define "god" I cant answer your question fully. Btw when you say god which are you talking about? Old testament god, allah god, Hindu gods...? Which? :)

I remember in the Bible where the sons of God were like giants on the earth, and how it displeased God the sons of God were taking the daughters of men to wed. Think I remember reading that.

Honestly as always it comes down to the definition of "god". Something that no one I have ever asked has ever been able to define. Ever. And I have asked thousands of people. Religious Shepards of any religion cant do it. When faced with the questions I ask their god transforms to meet the question until they finally give up and say "you just have to have faith." So until you define "god" I cant answer your question fully. Btw when you say god which are you talking about? Old testament god, allah god, Hindu gods...? Which? :)

'God' is just a word and people have different concepts that come to mind when you say the word. I grew up with a certain concept being raised Roman Catholic. I never really paid much attention to the God of the old testament, to me it was all about Jesus' message. I believe that the actual specific concepts of what God is are human creations, but I believe that there is something out there that we don't understand but that created this world in some way as I have a difficult time to believe that such a complex world can happen by pure chance. I think I'm leaning towards Pantheism.

The 'god' of the old testament is the demiurgus

His name is Yod-He-Vav-He....YHVH (the tetragrammaton)...or Jehovah...Je-He-Va-H

Jehovah is the demiurgus of THIS 'physical' reality we are living in but which the ancient mystics tell us is an illusiory world they called 'maya' and which even scientists are now telling us is actually waveform energy

Supporters of the waveform construct 'matrix' reality use as their symbol the symbol of the eye in the pyramid or the inverted pentagram

This is because just as the normal pentagram represents SPIRIT the inverted pentagram represents MATTER (the material illusiory world)

The pyramid represents MATTER and the inverted pyramid represents SPIRIT

So the demiurgus and his archons are about upholding the illusiory matrix of matter

The demiurgus is not the source of all however but rather an architect of the matrix that has created a distortion in consciousness which is flowing from source (the realm of infinate possibility called 'God')

That consciousness that is flowing through you that is able to observe your thoughts and read my words on this page is the SAME consciousness that has just typed those words

The consciousness that is flowing through me into this play out 'physical' world where it is having a life experience is the same consciousness that is flowing through you and that is from the source consciousness or 'God' or the Self of Jungian psychology

To maintain the matrix the archons must root you in matter and prevent you from recognising that you are part of a wider consciousness

When you connect with spirit (which is the heart) and apply that in matter (which is the mind) then you are drawing spirit represented in hebrew as 'shin' (fire) into jehovah (material world)

This is then represented as:

Yod-he-shin-vav-he

or

Yeheshua...ie jesus

So the story of jesus is an allegory about the journey of the spiritual aspirant as they attempt to connect to a greater spiritual reality

Christ is a form of awakened consciousness. Christ represents the heart chakra on the tree of life (tiphareth)

The cross represents the world of matter on which you as a being here is crucified

Achieving a christed consciousness is about connecting with your heart so that your words, thoughts and deeds align ie your head is guided by and becomes servant to the heart

The image of christ on the cross between two thieves represents the heart between the generative organs (the 'G' in freemasonry said by some to stand for generative) and the mind

Both the mind (where the ego resides) and the generative organs can pull us away from our heart and therefore rob us away from our connection to our heart. if we come too much from our balls or our head then we lose the spiritual connection to higher states of consciousness

The buddhists for example are always saying that the mind is the source of all our problems and that we should observe the thought traffic that goes through our mind

So for example if you have a debate with someone on the forum and someone insults you the ego then kicks in and starts brain traffic along the lines of: ''that guys a dick'' etc

When we are thinking ''that guys a total dick'' we are not thinking from the heart we are thinking defencively from the ego

However sometimes we need to think defencively because we might be under a genuine threat. The idea is not to deny the mind but that the heart should act as a mediator...a balancer of the mind and the balls

If we come only from the mind then we allow our ego to rule us and our behaviours with disasterous consequences

Under this concept God would be everything and consciousness itself and within that God a disturbance to consciousness has occured which is manifesting here in this play out world in the various problems on our earth

This has led some to say there is a 'war in the heavens'

Some are saying that the disturbance is now being healed and that the global 'awakening' is that healing process under way

Last edited: