Your Parents (and Their Types) | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Your Parents (and Their Types)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16771
  • Start date
Dad - INTJ
Mom - ESFJ
Brother - INTP

My mom and brother fought like cats and dogs. Now I understand why.

First time I took MBTI, I got INTJ. Sometimes I feel like an honorary NT. I was always closer to my dad and brother, and have had so many deep, philosophical, intellectual conversations with those two. I still occasionally wonder if I'm actually INTJ or INTP. I'm also Ennea 5w4, so maybe that combined with the fact that I have high Ti, and that my brother and dad are both NTs could explain why I second guess my INFJ-ness sometimes. Could inf-Fe manifest as aux-Fe when you're put in a position as a child to be the peacemaker while simultaneously being emotionally abused?
This is very interesting. I'm INTJ and your parents are the same types as mine.

As regard to your question, though - I've often played a peacemaker role in my family, even though I'm an Fi-user, so that in itself doesn't reveal much. I think maybe if we looked at the reasons why you acted as the peacemaker, and the way you went about it, that might reveal something useful.

I'll tell you why/how I do it and put an Fi-spin on things to see if you resonate. To me, when family are fighting, my feeling is that 'this family is too small and precious to fight, and nobody's getting estranged on my watch', and then I'll argue something like 'this issue is too insignificant to fight about; get your priorities in order and make up'. Sure it's not nice that family are fighting, but the prevailing emotion is that principles of family loyalty and love are being violated, and I just want to tell them to grow up, remember their priorities, and fucking behave. I think this is an Fi way of reacting and doing things; it's more disappointment that the family is violating the 'ethics' of being a family. 'Fi-peacemaking' I think is more accusatory and judgemental. I'll say things like 'Yes, your grandmother is annoying sometimes, and she might have hurt your feelings, but that's no reason to never speak to her again. She's still your grandmother and this family is too small for anyone to become estranged. Think about what your priorities are and apologise.' If I were to characterise Fi-peacemaking in a phrase, it would be 'fuckin behave:angry:'
giphy.gif

By contrast, Fe becomes more clearly upset by the disharmony in the family. The Fe-peacemaker will feel physically affected by the hostile vibes, rather than being annoyed and disappointed, and will absolutely need to fix things and for people to get along. I'm speculating, but I think the 'solutions' of the Fe-peacemaker will also tend to be much more conciliatory; the solution will be about compromises and mutual affirmation, rather than the Fi-peacemaker's focus on ethical priorities and moving past the issue. If I were to characterise 'Fe-peacemaking', it would be 'please stop fighting :tired:' (this is how I reacted to my mum and dad arguing as a very small child).
giphy.gif

The Fi-peacemaker will naturally expect the solutions to come from within each individual involved ('you need to forgive your mum'), whereas the Fe-peacemaker might default to seeing the solution in a mutual agreement or compromise ('we need to fix this'). Of course, everybody uses both, however, and so this is not a dead giveaway.

As to you possibly being INTP and inferior Fe being forced to develop... this is possible. The easy way of looking at that, though, is that when there isn't any conflict or otherwise 'necessity' to use a particular function, what do you default to? In which function do you live? For me, I absolutely live Ni; I'm constantly spacily wondering about a singular summative idea and exploring its elements. You would feel the same if you were INXJ.

If you were INTP you would live in Ti, constantly thinking about the foundational principles of things and how they are wrong/right, &c., which would be supported by the 'one million ideas per second' style that is Ne (which is also how you would present to people).

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, yeah, I can safely rule out INTJ. My peacemaking motivation has always been about the harmony and just my overall aversion to conflict. This isn't limited to conflict though. I'm put off by just about any overly-emotional display, even if they're happy feel-good emotions. Anytime a friend or family member has run up to me, for example, all excited and happy to see me, I smile and roll with it, but inside I'm cringing. :tearsofjoy: I find it difficult to match others' higher levels of emotional display, even when I'm experiencing "big" feelings.

I don't want to offend anyone here so I'm trying to be careful how I word this, but I'm on another MBTI forum in addition to this one and when I'm among a lot of other INFJs, I don't relate to most of them as far as all the feels go. I daresay I've even regarded the majority of other INFJs to be kinda woeful by comparison. :coldsweat: pleasedon'thatemeguys I was melancholy af when I was depressed, emotionally unhealthy, and had weak/no boundaries, but I'm at the point in my life now where I'm healthier than I've ever been - physically (quit smoking 8 months ago *to the day, now that I think about it*, lost 30 lbs since June 2018, eating healthier, drinking less), emotionally, and mentally - and now all I want to do is learn shit and laugh at memes. That's what got me thinking "Hey, Fe was always stronger when I was unhappy/unhealthy, but now that life is good (for the most part) I find myself preferring more Ti-ish endeavors. Hmm???"

Also, I'm extremely reluctant to give advice to people because I generally feel like I don't know what would truly be best for them; I just know I don't want them to cry or yell or make other loud noises, so I always try to at least help them feel heard by just listening to them and (usually awkwardly) offering words of support and encouragement. However, I'd always rather have my nose buried in a book or a video game.

I guess I'm still having a hard time discerning between Ti and Ni. I sort of regard both as distilleries of information with Ti making decisions based on pure logic, and Ni being concerned with making connections between perceived bits of information in order to understand things. I honestly feel like I do both, though I know that would more likely point to ISTP, which I am most certainly not. As to Ne, I'll have to mull that one over some more. It's possible I've been mistaking Ti as Ni. Do you think experiential empiricism would be more closely tied Ti or Ni, or neither?

Maybe this needs its own thread? Thanks for the insight, @Deleted member 16771.

Last edited:
I took some time to think on my siblings' personalities and to try and type them. The elements in bold I am sure of:

Sister: ESFJ
Brother: INTP

I'm laughing my head off at the fighting family.
My family did not fight. I think we're broken.

Last edited:
Do you think experiential empiricism would be more closely tied Ti or Ni, or neither?
'Experiential empiricism' is usually spoken of in terms of Si, but of the two functions you mentioned, it would mostly relate to Ti.

Ni is just 'the vision', and we will use other functions to try to intelligibly articulate (Te) or refine that vision so it makes sense internally (Ti) and in the real world (Te).

No problem, soular… yeah I would have to say that the idea of an 'emotionally inexpressive' INFJ is pretty incongruent on the surface, but if you have a powerful need to match or mirror your compatriots' emotions, even if you don't necessarily feel them yourself, then this could indicate a lot of Fe, too. 'Feeling big' but being a bit uncomfortable in actually expressing it is kind of an Fi thing, though.

'Experiential empiricism' is usually spoken of in terms of Si, but of the two functions you mentioned, it would mostly relate to Ti.

Yeah, empiricism as experiential data for Si does make more sense. Heh - Si is INTP's tertiary so it seems that point makes more of a case for INTP. :unamused:

Ni is just 'the vision', and we will use other functions to try to intelligibly articulate (Te) or refine that vision so it makes sense internally (Ti) and in the real world (Te).

Ti = subjective logic
Ni = subjective meaning.

Ti / Ne - why things are the way they are / what could be
Ni / Fe - what will be / what other people feel
It's honestly difficult for me to decide which of these I prefer. I'll have to research and reflect on this a bit more.

if you have a powerful need to match or mirror your compatriots' emotions, even if you don't necessarily feel them yourself,
I do somewhat feel a need to match emotions, but even if I do feel them myself, I have difficulty expressing them. I'm 100% sure I'm an Fe user - the question is, is it auxiliary or inferior? When I was younger, I was much more emotionally expressive, almost to the point of histrionics and tantrums, which perhaps would indicate inf-Fe. Now that I've got a better handle on my emotions and take more responsibility for them, I'm not nearly as expressive, even when I'm really happy about something.

'Feeling big' but being a bit uncomfortable in actually expressing it is kind of an Fi thing, though.
I should clarify that by "big" feelings I meant intense feelings (good or bad) - is that what you're referring to here, as well?

When I was younger, I was much more emotionally expressive, almost to the point of histrionics and tantrums, which perhaps would indicate inf-Fe.

I just re-read this and should've further qualified that statement with "which would perhaps indicate inf-Fe in grip stress.

I should clarify that by "big" feelings I meant intense feelings (good or bad) - is that what you're referring to here, as well?
Yeah, I should clarify.

Fi-users often feel very powerful/intense emotions (as do I), but the difference is that when they try to extrovert (express) these emotions, they can come across as very raw and unrefined because a less-developed Fe function is still necessary to express them. I suppose this would also be the case for inferior Fe, too.

I've got to say, though, that I personally associate 'tantrums' with INTPs more because of my anecdotal experience with them. Their tantrums have this wild, uncontrolled quality. An INFJ 'tantrum' might look more like a focused (Ni) attack on an individual or group, cruel and cutting (Fe).

Hmm, which of the type descriptions do you most identify with?

Yeah, I should clarify.

Fi-users often feel very powerful/intense emotions (as do I), but the difference is that when they try to extrovert (express) these emotions, they can come across as very raw and unrefined because a less-developed Fe function is still necessary to express them. I suppose this would also be the case for inferior Fe, too.

I've got to say, though, that I personally associate 'tantrums' with INTPs more because of my anecdotal experience with them. Their tantrums have this wild, uncontrolled quality. An INFJ 'tantrum' might look more like a focused (Ni) attack on an individual or group, cruel and cutting (Fe).

Hmm, which of the type descriptions do you most identify with?

Dang it, man, I'll need to reflect more on that as well, but I think INFJ. Detached INFJ or sensitive INTP? In the meantime, I'm a tad curious to see what an INTP might think as well. @Reason, can you weigh in? INFJ with well-developed Ti vs INTP with well-developed Fe?

Last edited:
Dang it, man, I'll need to reflect more on that as well, but I think INFJ. Detached INFJ or sensitive INTP? In the meantime, I'm a tad curious to see what an INTP might think as well. @Reason, can you weigh in? INFJ with well-developed Ti vs INTP with well-developed Fe?
Hi again. Don't feel the need to reply, but these are the Official MBTI descriptions which are usually behind a silly paywall, so I'll quote them here. Hopefully you get some use out of them.

Official MBTI INTP said:
  • INTP:
    OBJECTIVE ANALYST
    INTROVERSION INTUITION THINKING PERCEIVING

Theoretical and abstract, you are more interested in ideas than in social interaction. Others see you as quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable. You like to develop logical explanations for everything that interests you, and you have an unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in your area of interest. You are often skeptical, sometimes critical, and always analytical.

Key Descriptors

AUTONOMOUS PRECISE
    COGNITIVE RESERVED
    DETACHED SELF-DETERMINED
    INDEPENDENT SKEPTICAL
    LOGICAL SPECULATIVE
    ORIGINAL THEORETICAL

• STRENGTHS
    You are an independent problem solver who excels at providing a detached, concise analysis of an idea or situation. You ask the difficult questions, challenging others and yourself to find new logical approaches. You see possibilities and connections beyond the present and obvious. You love to theorize and discuss abstractions.

Finding or developing underlying principles and logical structures for understanding and explaining the world has great appeal for you. You approach almost everything with skepticism, form your own opinions and standards, and apply these standards rigorously to yourself. You are curious and seek knowledge for its own sake. You highly value intelligence and competence.

You quickly see inconsistencies and illogicality and enjoy taking ideas apart and reworking them. You naturally build complex theoretical systems to explain the realities you see. You find it difficult to work on routine tasks but bring great energy, intensity, and focus to researching or analyzing a complex problem that arouses your curiosity.

• HOW OTHERS SEE YOU
    You are usually quiet and reserved, although you can be talkative in areas in which you are especially knowledgeable. Unless your work requires action, you are more interested in the challenge of finding solutions than in putting solutions to practical use. You prefer not to organize people or situations.

Tolerant of a wide range of behavior, you will argue and raise issues only when you believe it is reasonable to do so. This flexibility disappears, however, when your ruling principles are challenged. Then you stop being flexible.

You prize precision in communication and dislike redundancy or stating the obvious. You want to express the exact truth but may make it so complex that others have difficulty understanding.

• AT WORK
    You are rational, curious, theoretical, and abstract, preferring to organize ideas rather than situations or people. You contribute by
    • Designing logical and complex systems
    • Demonstrating expertise in tackling intricate problems
    • Adding short-range and long-range intellectual insight
    • Applying logic, analysis, and critical thinking to issues
    • Concentrating on core issues

• FURTHER DEVELOPING YOUR STRENGTHS
    Your Myers-Briggs® personality type has a unique development path that ultimately will lead to your being able to comfortably use all four of the mental processes identified by Carl Jung: Sensing, Intuition, Thinking, and Feeling. This development is a lifelong process, with certain development occurring in the first half of life and other development occurring in the second half of life. As you experience type development, you’ll likely notice some changes in your behaviors and interests. However, your type will not change as you develop; you’ll just become more comfortable using different parts of your personality.

• DEVELOPMENTAL TIMELINE
    In the first half of life, INTPs usually:
    • Focus on their favorite process, Thinking—logically analyzing information, identifying innovative solutions, and applying objective standards to their decisions
    • Focus also on their second favorite process, Intuition—being intellectually curious about abstract concepts
    • Use their less favored Sensing and Feeling processes as needed to consider practicalities and to include the needs of others in their decision making

In the second half of life, INTPs typically:
    • Begin to develop their third favorite process, Sensing—focusing more on practicalities and realities
    • Begin to develop their least favorite process, Feeling, as well—being more interested in the feelings of others as well as their own, more easily making allowances for the people they care about, and thinking more often about the impact of their decisions on people
    • Notice themselves being less focused on the future and less critical, and becoming more comfortable with that
    When INTPs are developing their Sensing and Feeling preferences:
    • They’ll do it most easily when they engage in practical and service-oriented activities that relate to their INTP mission of using their intellect to find sound, ingenious solutions

• TAKING TIME TO RELAX
    Your tendency to be quiet and reserved is expressed in your preference for solitary leisure choices. You may not enjoy parties or conventional kinds of socializing and sports. You often like activities with an intellectual focus, such as reading, cultural events, and chess. Al-though solitary leisure is essential to you because of your reflective nature, it may often be neglected because you are drawn into many work activities—which you then feel must be completed competently. Other leisure options for you may include backpacking, hiking, and meditation

Official MBTI INFJ said:
  • INFJ:
    INSIGHTFUL VISIONARY
    INTROVERSION INTUITION FEELING JUDGING

You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions and want to understand what motivates people. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have a clear vision of how to best serve the common good. You are organized and decisive when trying to carry out your vision.

Key Descriptors

COMMITTED HOLISTIC
    COMPASSIONATE IDEALISTIC
    CONCEPTUAL INTENSE
    CREATIVE LOYAL
    DEEP RESERVED
    DETERMINED SENSITIVE

• STRENGTHS
    You have a gift for intuitively understanding complex meanings and human relationships. You have faith in your insights and find that you often empathically understand the feelings and motivations of people before they are aware of them themselves.

You seek meaning and connection in your life and have little use for details unless they fit with your inner vision—one that is based on complex pictures and understandings. You value the depth and complexity of your own insights and creative gifts as well as those of others. You want to see these insights and gifts realized in the world.

You want meaning and purpose in your work, your relationships, and even your material possessions. You are invested in growth and development for yourself and significant others and are willing to consider unconventional paths to achieve these.

• HOW OTHERS SEE YOU
    You readily show your compassion and caring for others but only share your internal intuitions with those you trust. Because you keep this most valued, important part private, others may find it difficult to get to know you. When you try to share your rich internal sense of “knowing,” you often express it metaphorically. You especially value authenticity and commitment in relationships. Though you are usually reserved, you don’t hesitate to assert yourself when your values are violated. Then you can be persistent and insistent.

• AT WORK
    You trust your vision, are compassionate and insightful, and quietly exert influence. You contribute by
    • Providing future-oriented insights directed at serving human needs
    • Following through on commitments
    • Working with integrity and consistency
    • Using periods of solitude and concentration to come up with creative ideas
    • Organizing complex interactions between people and tasks

• FURTHER DEVELOPING YOUR STRENGTHS
    Your Myers-Briggs® personality type has a unique development path that ultimately will lead to your being able to comfortably use all four of the mental processes identified by Carl Jung: Sensing, Intuition, Thinking, and Feeling. This development is a lifelong process, with certain development occurring in the first half of life and other development occurring in the second half of life. As you experience type development, you’ll likely notice some changes in your behaviors and interests. However, your type will not change as you develop; you’ll just become more comfortable using different parts of your personality.

• DEVELOPMENTAL TIMELINE
    In the first half of life, INFJs usually:
    • Focus on their favorite process, Intuition, and conceptualizing ideas, having insights about people, and visualizing possibilities
    • Focus also on their second favorite process, Feeling—helping others and creating harmony with others
    • Use their less favored Sensing and Thinking processes as needed to consider practicalities and to include objectivity in their decision making

In the second half of life, INFJs typically:
    • Begin to develop their third favorite process, Thinking—being more direct and having difficult conversations more easily
    • Begin to develop their least favorite process, Sensing, as well—being more interested in facts and data, more comfortable being in the moment, and more acutely aware of the world around them
    • Notice themselves being less idealistic and requiring less external harmony, and becoming more comfortable with that

When INFJs are developing their Sensing and Thinking preferences:
    • They’ll do it most easily when they engage in practical and analytical activities that relate to their INFJ mission of inspiring others to achieve their vision

• TAKING TIME TO RELAX
    Your originality is often expressed through reflective, solitary activities such as reading and music (playing, composing, or appreciating it). Your characteristic quiet warmth may show in your social preference for small, intimate gatherings. Your energy for physical activity may seem low to more exuberant types. Recreational options may include artistic and cultural events, informational reading, and collecting aesthetic objects

@Reason, can you weigh in? INFJ with well-developed Ti vs INTP with well-developed Fe?
If you're asking me what type you are you should know that i'm terrible at typing other people, if you've got a question specific to INTPs i'll do my best as an INTP to answer to my own experience. Sorry to not be more helpful.

If you're asking me what type you are you should know that i'm terrible at typing other people, if you've got a question specific to INTPs i'll do my best as an INTP to answer to my own experience. Sorry to not be more helpful.
Not what type I am, per se, but how you think an INTP with high Fe may present, as opposed to an INFJ with high Ti.

That, and how dom-Ti experientially differs from dom-Ni when both are used in the context of information distilleries. I suppose the answer should seem obvious, but are you always consciously sorting through bits of data and labeling them as true or false? Or does it seem like that process is mostly taking place in the background, regardless of whatever you’re doing, because the logical framework is already set? My brother once described his dom-Ti as a squeaky hamster wheel that he’s always aware of all day every day, from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to sleep. Maybe it belies the possibility of me being an INTP by saying this, but that sounds utterly exhausting.

Not what type I am, per se, but how you think an INTP with high Fe may present, as opposed to an INFJ with high Ti.
Still don't think I can accurately answer this part
That, and how dom-Ti experientially differs from dom-Ni when both are used in the context of information distilleries.
It's tricky, but if it helps at all I think dominant Ti leads me to talk about what dimensions of a problem are inescapably true rather than the answer itself. In other words when I spend a few months thinking "is X more effective than Y?" I don't always get the answer but I do generate a lot of data about X and Y themselves that is fundamental and inescapable. From the outside viewing Ni in others it seems to me that rather than painstakingly grilling down every variable in search of what is inescapably true Ni users seem to be more spotting commonalities between things. It's pretty similar but spotting the consistent properties between occurrences of X and theoretically analyzing X with painstaking amounts of rational analysis are not actually the same thing. It can be tricky to tell the difference sometimes I think. Maybe it's simply the difference between a slight preference for comparative analysis (pattern recognition) vs in-depth analysis on a single subject? But the secondary Ne function does plenty of pattern recognition too so it's tricky to tell for me. But as I said, i'm terrible at typing people.
. I suppose the answer should seem obvious, but are you always consciously sorting through bits of data and labeling them as true or false? Or does it seem like that process is mostly taking place in the background, regardless of whatever you’re doing, because the logical framework is already set?
Both I suppose. My Ti focuses on individual things but it all gets piled onto the logical framework which of course is my reference point for everything I see in the world and what the properties/significance of the thing is.
My brother once described his dom-Ti as a squeaky hamster wheel that he’s always aware of all day every day, from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to sleep. Maybe it belies the possibility of me being an INTP by saying this, but that sounds utterly exhausting.
It is, and that's why being drunk is so sublime. Disrupts the machinery so thoroughly that my brain actually shuts up and stops constantly churning out analysis so that I can have a few beautiful moments of thinking about nothing. Ahhhh so refreshing

I'm just guessing because they never got typed.
Mom probably was ISFJ. Quiet, organized, practical, sensitive. Into concrete things, not theory.
Dad was ESTJ. Outgoing, energetic, commanding. He was a lot of fun, but stomped on people's feelings.
Sister turned out ESFP.
My N component is my strongest function at 91%. I came from another planet.

It's tricky, but if it helps at all I think dominant Ti leads me to talk about what dimensions of a problem are inescapably true rather than the answer itself. In other words when I spend a few months thinking "is X more effective than Y?" I don't always get the answer but I do generate a lot of data about X and Y themselves that is fundamental and inescapable. From the outside viewing Ni in others it seems to me that rather than painstakingly grilling down every variable in search of what is inescapably true Ni users seem to be more spotting commonalities between things. It's pretty similar but spotting the consistent properties between occurrences of X and theoretically analyzing X with painstaking amounts of rational analysis are not actually the same thing. It can be tricky to tell the difference sometimes I think. Maybe it's simply the difference between a slight preference for comparative analysis (pattern recognition) vs in-depth analysis on a single subject? But the secondary Ne function does plenty of pattern recognition too so it's tricky to tell for me. But as I said, i'm terrible at typing people.

Nah, this helps, so thank you. See, I can relate to focusing on what parts of a problem are true rather than the answer itself. I'm not satisfied, or even driven sometimes, by finding the answer/solution - I need to map out and understand why that's the answer/solution because if there's faulty logic in the why, then the answer/solution can't be correct. Along the lines of what you said, Ni spots consistencies on a rather unconscious level, whereas Ti analyzes with rational data rather than pattern-recognition, but if Ti is also functioning at a somewhat unconscious level due to its dominant, highly efficient, sophisticated nature it stands to reason that Ti analyses might seem like intuitive leaps or pattern recognition, particularly when you consider it's being informed by Ne. I think I'm getting a better handle on the difference between Ni-Ti and Ti-Ne. That just leaves me to figure out which of these function pairs I'm actually using more often, which is indeed easier said than done.

It is, and that's why being drunk is so sublime. Disrupts the machinery so thoroughly that my brain actually shuts up and stops constantly churning out analysis so that I can have a few beautiful moments of thinking about nothing. Ahhhh so refreshing

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I actually feel you on this too. Yeah, I do suffer from analysis paralysis at times. Memes and dark humor are good for that as well, I find, and not as hard on the liver. Thanks for your input!

Hi @Deleted member 16771

I'm new around here, I find this question very interesting, in fact as regards me and the story of my life, I think I should rather answer it in a separate post ... but well, I'll try to be brief and concrete ...

My personality is more like that of my father who I also consider was an INFJ (however I do not end up being very convinced if I am or I am not INFJ), my dad used to be interested in existential issues (like me) in all his categories and I went deep into it ... My mom is a little flatter (I'm not philosophizing constantly), but she is equally sensitive and has deep feelings that (in her case) she shares easily ... I think she can be an ESFJ. .. As a child I used to think too much, in fact from an early age I have seen loved and very close people die and that was a trigger to meditate on the ephemerality of life and the afterlife since I was very small ... I always used to look for my dad to hold these kinds of conversations, I also talked to my mom but I knew that if I wanted deeper opinions and a conversation richer in content and experience I should talk to my dad ... I do not have siblings and that is why the influence of the 2, as my closest relatives and involved in my upbringing, was purer to say the least ...

Another point that you are thinking about these days about the influence of my parents (also in the social and cultural environment) in the development of my personality ... my mom is naturally extroverted and my dad was a sociable introvert (who needed a lot moments of solitude to recharge batteries, but grew up in a familiar and cultural environment, and also in the same sense., during my growth, that attitude became something vital (and sickly) in an extroverted social environment ... and more for that I am someone with a highly sensitive personality, that my environment is in harmony with me and I know that those attitudes are the best possible of the other things for me ... but over time, a long time ... I have noticed that some other way I went to the extreme, that my nature is not so smiling or so complacent, I do not mean that my expression and treatment is angry, not at all, rather in my natural expression, being really sincere onmigo same, I am quite neutral, not very committed, not too involved ... yes highly empathetic in my emotions and feelings, but in the action I prefer to be the one that "teaches a fish" and not be "who gives the fish" .. I feel more like someone who guides, advises, directs ... and is also sincere with my intentions, with my inclinations (although I am also at a crucial moment in my life that requires maturity and pragmatism) in the that there is simply no space for empty things (to please others, etc.) but only "things that give me real and transcendent value". "Understanding, pleasing others for as much as possible, avoiding frustrations, mistakes and maintaining harmony has very often drowned out the" importance of life "... PD1: I have not been involved in Myers Brigg for a long time so I've forgotten a lot of things, due to economic necessity I had to work very hard and also work against nature. at some point that I ignore the subject ... it is only filed somewhere in my memory haha and I will recover the memories ...

Grettings!!

PD1: I have not dedicated myself to the Myers Brigg for a long time so I have forgotten many things, due to economic necessity I had to work very hard and also work against nature (works not suitable for introverts / thinkers) therefore I apologize if it seems At some time I ignored the subject ... it is only filed somewhere in my memory haha and I will recover the memories ...
PD2: my natural language is Spanish, I used to understand and write better in English a few years ago, but as my learning was self-taught and informal I did not get to consolidate some knowledge, so for the moment I'm preferring to use an online translator

Dadi: ENTP (guessing)
Mami: .. probably an ESFJ. (guessing)
Stepdad: ISTJ. (guessing)
Brothers: ENTJ, INFJ (not guessing)
Sister: ENFP (not guessing)
Grandma :hearteyecat::kissingheart:<3 <3 : INxJ (guessing)

Last edited: