Your MBTI love type | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Your MBTI love type

Your Love Type: The Inspirer (ENFP)

In love, you are passionate and eager to develop a strong bond. You like being in a relationship.

For you, love should also be playful, creative, and affectionate. You love the dating and flirting phases of love.

Overall, you are perceptive and bring out the best in your partner. You are good at giving your partner what he or she needs.
However, you tend to hold on to bad relationships after they've turned bad. It's hard for you to say goodbye.

Best matches: INTJ and INFJ

The description is strangely accurate even if I've never once tested as an ENFP. *shrugs*

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Your Love Type: The Idealist (INFP)

In love, you crave a long term, harmonious relationship. You want a life partner and soul mate.
For you, closeness doesn't come quickly - it takes time for you to open up. You need to build trust first.

Overall, you are supportive, nurturing, and expressive. You want to be that rock for the person you're with.
However, you tend to be shy and protective of your personal space. You absolutely need to have your 'me' time too.

Best matches: ENFJ and ESFJ

Honestly quite accurate~

In love, you crave a long term, harmonious relationship. You want a life partner and soul mate.
For you, closeness doesn't come quickly - it takes time for you to open up. You need to build trust first.

Overall, you are supportive, nurturing, and expressive. You want to be that rock for the person you're with.
However, you tend to be shy and protective of your personal space. You absolutely need to have your 'me' time too.

\o/

Reactions: endersgone
Your Love Type: The Protector (INFJ)

In love, you strive to have the perfect relationship. You have an ideal clearly in your mind.
For you, relationships are nearly a spiritual experience, a bonding of souls. You don't take anything lightly.

Overall, you have high expectations for any relationship you're in. You don't want to have or be anyone's second choice.
However, you tend to hold back a part of yourself. You don't want to give your all until you're entirely sure.

Best matches: ENTP and ENFP

Aye, 'tis true.

[h=1]Your Love Type: The Protector (INFJ)[/h]Best matches: ENTP and ENFP

Never would have guessed.

Yup... :>

Your Love Type: The Thinker (INTP)

In love, you are honest and serious about commitment. You try to be the best partner possible.
For you, closeness is something you think about and desire a lot of the time. Your sweetie also tends to be your best friend.

Overall, you are pure in your affection and feelings. You don't let anyone astray, and you are honorable in your intentions.
However, you tend to be suspicious and distrusting at times. You've been burned before, and it hurt!

Best matches: ENTJ and ESTJ

Accurate.

Reactions: JennyDaniella

In love, you strive to have the perfect relationship. You have an ideal clearly in your mind.
For you, relationships are nearly a spiritual experience, a bonding of souls. You don't take anything lightly.

Overall, you have high expectations for any relationship you're in. You don't want to have or be anyone's second choice.
However, you tend to hold back a part of yourself. You don't want to give your all until you're entirely sure.

Not sure about the best match bit, though. I think matches just happen, outside the boundaries of MBTI. I mean, one of my brothers is an ENFP (and also gay), so if any of the INFJ guys are interested... :p

Your Love Type: ENTP
love.jpg

The Visionary

In love, you are always trying to improve and grow your relationship.
For you, sex should be a spontaneous adventure.

Overall, you are magnetic, inspiring, and a charmer.
However, you tend to get bored and want to change partners frequently.

Best matches: INFJ and INTJ

This.. I think I scored the E because I'd rather have a date that's not really intimate, but out with friends. If the date ends up not going great, we can both turn our attention else where.. I hate having to go through social niceties... If it does go well, it will be intimate regardless.. and I do get bored with people major quick.

Last edited:

According to this test, I think I'm a textbook INFJ in relationship... :m080:

damn, i've been doing it all wrong

love.jpg

Your Love Type: The Caregiver (ESFJ)
love.jpg

In love, you are very giving. You give your sweetie a lot of special attention.
For you, relationships should be warm and intimate... a way to give and share love. And you give plenty.

Overall, you are upbeat, kind, and affectionate. You are optimistic in relationships, even when things aren't going smoothly.
However, you tend to also be a bit needy and manipulative at times. You have to get enough attention, or you'll act out.

Best matches: ISFP or INFP

No fucking way.

I knew it, ISFPs and INFPs are fucking hot.

love.jpg

love.jpg

Your Love Type: The Mechanic (ISTP)
love.jpg

In love, you are exciting, alluring, and definitely hard to catch. You refuse to settle.
For you, kissing is physical and sensual - more romantic than emotional. You like physical touch.

Overall, you are confident, fun, and optimistic. You don't have that many insecurities when it comes to love.
However, you tend to also be flighty and overly private. You don't get close to just anyone.s

Best matches: ESTJ and ENTJ