Younger Men with Older Women | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Younger Men with Older Women

I just find the notion of younger men being romantically involved with older women creepy. It makes me uncomfortable.

Why? I'm not sure, but it probably has some basis in the way the biological clock ticks differently for men and women: that is, to say: instinct.

It depends on the circumstances and the number of years difference for me. The older the two are, the better (i.e. 50 and 64 versus 20 and 34). The more they actually love each other as opposed to it just being about sex and/or money, the better.

I can't say specifically at what point I would condemn the relationship because it is difficult to draw a line.

As a younger 20-something male, I probably wouldn't feel terribly comfortable dating a woman more than 4-5 years my elder. This would mostly have to do with my relative financial insecurity and I'd feel like a mooch. Life experience (and my lack of) could also play a part.

I used to be all about it, provided they bought me plenty of gifts :)

While I can't speak from personal experience, I am the prodigy of a couple whom were 20 years apart in age. They were together for 35 years and from what I can tell it was tough, though I doubt it had anything to do with age.