You have three wishes | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

You have three wishes

So, yeah, economic prosperity must come at a price, and apparently, since wishes are real as far as I know, how thoughtless of me to not consider that in a world where wishes are possible, I couldn't have the cake and eat it. Because I would really love to see the world economies suffer at the expense of the continued degradation and abuse of the environment.

And again, in a world of wishes, I would continue the slave trade, beef up activity in the sweat shops, go to underdeveloping nations, set up int'l corps., pay minimal taxes, and exploit the local labor just so that I can live happily. I'm sure that was in my inconsiderate plan for the West to dominate the world?

And what I really meant to say is that only those in the US should prosper . . . :m082: Are you serious?

Sorry... I got a bit critical while reading the posts and overlooked the title of the thread... I realized it soon after posting and avoided the forums for a short while, expecting to find a post like this when I returned.

Anyways, I apologize.

Sorry... I got a bit critical while reading the posts and overlooked the title of the thread... I realized it soon after posting and avoided the forums for a short while, expecting to find a post like this when I returned.

Anyways, I apologize.

Thank you. Apologize accepted.

But you cannot use them on yourself.

What would they be?
Yours were pretty epic, although were I you I would be sure to specify eternal youth as an aspect of immortality. That is all.

I wish learning was incredibly easy

I wish clothing didnt wear out

I wish everyone had thier own planet

Would it be wrong of me to wish for the Zombpocalypse? :m179:

What would they be?

Life would get boring very quickly.
We die, but live on through offspring.
If we don't die do we no longer give birth? Nothing would change, same people always.
If not, massive overpopulation.

Life would get boring very quickly.
We die, but live on through offspring.
If we don't die do we no longer give birth? Nothing would change, same people always.
If not, massive overpopulation.
Life would most definitely not be boring.
And yes, no more children would be a good thing.

An eternity, with dimensions of resources?

I'd try to make myself a perfect human form, mind and self, and then travel around the universe as a space pirate. I'd Ascend to become Q.

An eternity, with dimensions of resources?

I'd try to make myself a perfect human form, mind and self, and then travel around the universe as a space pirate. I'd Ascend to become Q.
Q!? he is really irritating, hardly an example of perfection, he is really petty and mean.

someone misses me a lot.

I had the desire to bring about a zombie Apocalypse long before I met you.
:m173:

Besides, most people are very high strung and what would relieve tension quite as well as some zombie maiming!

making out, naked, in a king sized hammock, after having slaughtered a few hundred zombies whilst on a scooter ride.

What would they be?

heh this is like einsteins theory of relativity, whether the wishes are used on myself to make my life better, or used on others to make their lives worse, it'll have the same effect ;)

ignoring that loophole, i'd wish for:

1. an endless supply of accessible & useful resources, for everybody (this would practically end all wars)
2. for death to be optional
3. conclusive proof of god's existence, or lack thereof

it would suck not being able to benefit from the above wishes myself though!

I wish greed ceases its existence.
I wish all conflicts end.
I wish all humans understand and love each other.

I'd wish for:
a loved one to hit the megamillions.
my dog to learn how to "talk" to me.
Earth to be purged of non-biodegradable pollutants for a fresh start.

1) Heads of state must solve all disputes via worldwide televised games of drunk twister.

2) Reality TV and the memory of it would be forever erased from the world.

3) Gravity was reduced by half so I-- I mean, so everybody could slam dunk a basketball.

I wish that all humans would use their intelligence, free time and available resources to actually work on solving the world's problems (directly or indirectly, we all have a place in this world, I just wish more hearts were in the right place)

Next, I wish that humans would finally come up with a way to live sustainably. This wish includes food, energy, space, etc.

I wish that people would treat each other better

As an afterthought, I really like this one, too:

2) Reality TV and the memory of it would be forever erased from the world.

Last edited: