You are stranded on an island... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

You are stranded on an island...

Okay, one more question: does the island have fresh water? Or saltwater surrounding it only?

Okay, one more question: does the island have fresh water? Or saltwater surrounding it only?

yes it has fresh water available in a few areas, but surrounded by ocean

is a whetstone something used for sharpening knives?
and uh, what are you gonna use the alcohol for?

Yup. The alcohol is for disinfectant, my birthday, and the Christmas party.

Reactions: christmas
Yup. The alcohol is for disinfectant, my birthday, and the Christmas party.

i forgot to pack a whetstone...damn.
and ooh careful you don't go blind drinking that stuff lol

Now it's all changed since we're only gonna be on the island for a year! Could we at least have cows? I wanna make me a burger :(

can you fit a cow into your steamer trunk?

Alright then

1) Iphone 4 with 3G
2) Hand crank generator with multiple outlet types
3) Electric stove
4) Large pot
5) Large mosquito net
6) Hatchet
7) Swiss army knife
8) Medicine & first aid kit
9) Shit ton of lighter fluid
10) refillable lighter

Alright then

1) Iphone 4 with 3G
2) Hand crank generator with multiple outlet types
3) Electric stove
4) Large pot
5) Large mosquito net
6) Hatchet
7) Swiss army knife
8) Medicine & first aid kit
9) Shit ton of lighter fluid
10) refillable lighter

rofl @ electric stove
ah niffer, you will die out there. poor thing

rofl @ electric stove
ah niffer, you will die out there. poor thing

LOL why??

with internet access, i can search up a bunch of stuff... "how to make a spear" "how to get coconuts down" etc plus i need to get my extrovert on or i'm as good as dead

granted, the stove is not necessary if i already have the lighter fluid but it would be convenient

also, the mosquito net can double as a fishing net in the daytime xD

LOL why??

with internet access, i can search up a bunch of stuff... "how to make a spear" "how to get coconuts down" etc plus i need to get my extrovert on or i'm as good as dead

granted, the stove is not necessary if i already have the lighter fluid but it would be convenient

also, the mosquito net can double as a fishing net in the daytime xD

i'm gonna use my mosquito net for the same thing if my trusty popeil pocket fisherman breaks.
do you realize how much cranking you'll be doing on that generator to get enough power to run a stove? lol you'll have popeye arms, girl!!

mm that might get a bit stinky after a few days out in the tropical sun...enjoy!

I could always build myself a smoke house and hang it in there to preserve it. :D I'd rather have chopped up cow than to have this:

tumblr_lkdt10q8GE1qzgcpyo1_500.png

i'm gonna use my mosquito net for the same thing if my trusty popeil pocket fisherman breaks.
do you realize how much cranking you'll be doing on that generator to get enough power to run a stove? lol you'll have popeye arms, girl!!

im gonna be tanned and ripped-er than all the jersey shorers combined after this

wait a minute... can we bring humans as an item? can they fit into the trunk? i would then replace the stove with an impotent zac efron.

wait a minute... can we bring humans as an item? can they fit into the trunk? i would then replace the stove with an impotent zac efron.

im gonna be tanned and ripped-er than all the jersey shorers combined after this
lol
remember you are there for one year, and completely alone. if you want to bring a blow-up doll, that would be ok. you could also use it as a flotation device...

I could always build myself a smoke house and hang it in there to preserve it. :D I'd rather have chopped up cow than to have this:

tumblr_lkdt10q8GE1qzgcpyo1_500.png

well yeah cuz the fur would get stuck in between your teeth eeewwww

pencil
notebook
knife
elastic bands
machete - chop wood and coconut - reminds me of the country
handkerchiefs
Box of jumbo paperclips

pencil
notebook
knife
elastic bands
machete - chop wood and coconut - reminds me of the country
handkerchiefs
Box of jumbo paperclips

that's all you need? can i have your other three things then? lol

1. long knife
2. fish net
3. axe
4. hammer
5. nails
6. refillable lighter
7. pot
8. rope
9. cotton..ehem.. monthly rage phase?
10. cigarettes to last a year? :)

that's all you need? can i have your other three things then? lol

I'm assuming that I won't have access to many modern conveniences and eventually the other items I may carry may not last for long periods of time. So, I would take things which can make, create, or produce other materials. Survival takes creativity especially when there are limited resources.