Yet another "Ex-Gay" Leader Bites the Dust | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Yet another "Ex-Gay" Leader Bites the Dust

:pound:

Is it bad that I find this amusing? After reading that article, this played out in my head:

"Hello, I'm Dr. Straight, sent here by God to straighten you out. Now, take your shirt off."

"Er, okay. Now what?"

"Touch yourself. All over. Ah, ooh, ooh. Now grab your balls. Mmm, Mmm, yeah, yeah! I can feel God lifting the gayness from you."

"Doctor, why do you have an erection?"

"Umm... I'm just really excited that the treatment is working. I'm certainly not gay, that would be immoral! Now, let me grab your..."

"Eep! I... just remembered something I have to do. Sorry to go, Doctor."

"Okay! Make sure you remember to tell all your friends about me. I want to tou -- I mean, see them, and purge their illness in the name of the Lord!"

"Don't worry, I will... I will."

Also, the title reminds me of this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo"]YouTube- Queen - Another One Bites The Dust[/ame]

So there's a massive closet filled with homosexuals and... socks?

Wow, that would smell pretty bad after a while... a room full of stinky socks, and sweaty guys. With no shower. For years. No wonder most of them feel the need to come out of the closet!

Reactions: Peppermint
Wow, that would smell pretty bad after a while... a room full of stinky socks, and sweaty guys. With no shower. For years. No wonder most of them feel the need to come out of the closet!

Come on, it's a closet full of GAY GUYS. You know that one of them has already figured out a way to clean the socks and has folded them and sorted them either by color, alphabetically by label, or by percentage of cotton. The only thing that's driving them crazy is that they CANT FIND THE OTHER SOCK TO MAKE A PAIR!!!

AAAA!!!

Coming out of the closet is the realization that it's driving them too crazy to sit there with one unpaired sock so they finally LEAP OUT to go on a wild adventure looking for said sock.

Unforutately, they'll never find it, and they forgot to take the socks in the closet with them on their journey.

How sad.

Bahahahaha!!!

Naked homosexuals wearing nothing but mismatched socks?
I'm sure someone out there likes this kind of stuff, if you know what I mean.

You know, it does kinda piss me off that the Ex-gay leader has gotten more action than I have lately. Maybe there is something to this closet thing.
Don't they do have this kind of niche? Or my knowledge towards this kind of stuff has finally bite me in the ass?