Wrongness and Dreams | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Wrongness and Dreams

They're stress dreams alright. I get tons of these.

Analyzing the symbolic meaning helps letting them go. It's your unconscious trying to tell you something, so once you're aware of the message, the dreams stop.

Its my unconscious saying "WHERE THE EVERY LOVING FUDGE IS MY PAPERWORK FROM IMMIGRATION SO CAN SETTLE THE FUDGE DOWN!"

At a guess anyway.

Its my unconscious saying "WHERE THE EVERY LOVING FUDGE IS MY PAPERWORK FROM IMMIGRATION SO CAN SETTLE THE FUDGE DOWN!"

At a guess anyway.
I read somewhere (ofc I forgot where) that dream meanings are more about how you feel when you dream them rather than its symbolism. Perhaps this may be related to your feelings about migrating. How long have you been in the U.S.?

I read somewhere (ofc I forgot where) that dream meanings are more about how you feel when you dream them rather than its symbolism. Perhaps this may be related to your feelings about migrating. How long have you been in the U.S.?

About 6 months. I need my paperwork so I can start a job. Until then I'm unemployed and nervous. I can't leave the US and go home, I can't work.

So understandly its affecting my dreams.

About 6 months. I need my paperwork so I can start a job. Until then I'm unemployed and nervous. I can't leave the US and go home, I can't work.

So understandly its affecting my dreams.

Yes, quite understandable. The recurring presence of your grandparents in your dream is quite interesting. I wonder if they have an opinion or point of view that has bearings on you.

Yes, quite understandable. The recurring presence of your grandparents in your dream is quite interesting. I wonder if they have an opinion or point of view that has bearings on you.

Leaving roots behind I suppose.

Also worried about my other Grandfather he is rather unwell right now. I'd like to visit before the end of the year but it depends on getting my Green Card sorted.

Leaving roots behind I suppose.

Also worried about my other Grandfather he is rather unwell right now. I'd like to visit before the end of the year but it depends on getting my Green Card sorted.
More than enough reason for anxious dreams. Breathe a little and give them a video call when you can. It will help you both heaps :)

More than enough reason for anxious dreams. Breathe a little and give them a video call when you can. It will help you both heaps :)

I do but my Grandfather refuses to get on the video call with my Grandmother because he's in too much pain and doesn't want to be seen.

Its a bit different in person but he's of the war generation. Show no weakness and all that.

No, why?

I've never had that cliche dream either. Underwear and socks once, but never naked.
Well, it must be fairly wide-spread if it went so far as to become a cliche.

Maybe my mind is just trained to look for things to declare us "not-normal" :tearsofjoy:
#confirmationbiasinaction

Well, it must be fairly wide-spread if it went so far as to become a cliche.
Of course.

I suddenly wonder if all those people generally go to sleep naked, cause dreams take common elements from daily lives. (What a boring explanation if it turns out to be something that mundane lol.)

Of course.

I suddenly wonder if all those people generally go to sleep naked, cause dreams take common elements from daily lives. (What a boring explanation if it turns out to be something that mundane lol.)
Yeah, I wondered that when Fry dreamed of being at a test in a lecture hall in his undies *lol*

Wouldn't surprise me if this is just the clothing feel you have when you dream, like, from exactly what you're wearing irl. It would be the most logical explanation.