Wrongness and Dreams

ReasonEnduring

Permanent Fixture
Feb 18, 2020
Meh
MBTI
INFJ
Had a weird dream last night.

I dreamt my Grandfather was in my old house where my father lives. but he wasn't... normal. He looked like a corpse. His eyes were cloudy and white and we he spoke it didn't make sense, like random neurons firing in a dying brain. He wasn't aware of his surroundings or me it seemed and wasn't really alive.

My father and mother seemed to ignore this and acted like everything was normal, but I kept thinking, "This can't be my grandfather, he's dead. This is wrong."

Eventually my grandmother showed up as well and I thought the same thing. Both have been dead nearly a decade. I just kept thinking "This is wrong, they aren't supposed to be here. They're dead."

The theme of wrongness has been in dreams a lot lately.

Ever since I loved to the US I've been having dreams of back home in the UK, and in every dream I panic because I keep thiking, "I'm not supposed to be here. I'm supposed to be in the USA, I need to finish the paperwork or I'll be denied entry to the US. I can't be in the UK, I need to stay in the USA."

These stress dreams are more than a little annoying.

I'm hoping they'll settle down when I'm settled but that could take days, week or even months to fully complete.

Anyone else having any weird dreams of late?

I dreamt my Grandfather was in my old house where my father lives. but he wasn't... normal. He looked like a corpse. His eyes were cloudy and white and we he spoke it didn't make sense, like random neurons firing in a dying brain. He wasn't aware of his surroundings or me it seemed and wasn't really alive.

My father and mother seemed to ignore this and acted like everything was normal, but I kept thinking, "This can't be my grandfather, he's dead. This is wrong."

Eventually my grandmother showed up as well and I thought the same thing. Both have been dead nearly a decade. I just kept thinking "This is wrong, they aren't supposed to be here. They're dead."

Ever since I loved to the US I've been having dreams of back home in the UK, and in every dream I panic because I keep thiking, "I'm not supposed to be here. I'm supposed to be in the USA, I need to finish the paperwork or I'll be denied entry to the US. I can't be in the UK, I need to stay in the USA."

I'm hoping they'll settle down when I'm settled but that could take days, week or even months to fully complete.

Crazy stuff!

Yes, I have too!
I guess you didn't see this post, lol - https://www.infjs.com/threads/merkabah.27025/page-487#post-1246026
That definitely sounds like a stress dream.
Sorry man.

Hope things calm down after some time.
They do say that the easiest way for the deceased to contact us though is through our dreams...did they have any messages for you?

Gotta jet right now, but I'll catch up with later.
Much love and have a more peaceful sleep tonight!
:<3white:

I've had some pretty weird dreams too, not that I remember much of them.

Funny thing though, I remember wondering the other day about what I haven't been dreaming about and then I did :D

In the dream, it didn't get particularly intense, but we were told off (it was a public place) - that was kind of a downer. Come to think of it, it may have been a subconscious message on PDA.

Our babies.
Zeus? Is that you?
giphy.gif

Yeah, I dreamt recently that the former coach of Arsenal Unai Emery was smoking 4 packs a day and looking like he was 75 years old because he couldn't get over his sacking.

Absolutely odd. I hardly know anything about this guy. I guess I must have felt bad for him for some reason.

Yeah, I dreamt recently that the former coach of Arsenal Unai Emery was smoking 4 packs a day and looking like he was 75 years old because he couldn't get over his sacking.

Absolutely odd. I hardly know anything about this guy. I guess I must have felt bad for him for some reason.
Sounds like you'd been smoking something :m070:

They're stress dreams alright. I get tons of these.

Analyzing the symbolic meaning helps letting them go. It's your unconscious trying to tell you something, so once you're aware of the message, the dreams stop.