[INFJ] - Would you describe yourself rather as chaotic or organised? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Would you describe yourself rather as chaotic or organised?

Are you rather

• chaotic

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • organised

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
I'm both... or well, internally I can be chaotic but externally I'm organised. @Deleted member 16771 mentioned I'm a bit like a tidy elf. Ok not a bit... I can however bear untidiness but the crucial of it is that there are certain types of untidyness that I do enjoy lol e.g. stacks of books and notebooks etc. It feels like digging through treasure at times. Also depends of how big the space is, if its a small space then I try to make it feel more open just for everyones sanity.
However, I do tidy up for several reasons. 1. I'm allergic to fungus and I'm really aware of that, even if I feel a bit ill I will tidy up and/or clean just to make sure that that's not the reason for why I feel sick
2. At times, I can get restless if I don't do anything physical.. so that can be expressed in tidying up or something.., 3. my hobbies mean that things really quickly become messy (I think I've been pavlov'd to think that I need to tidy up before making a 'different type of mess') 4. iiiif I got a lot of things to do and am "rarely" home then I really don't mind piled up clothes etc. but if I'm not home much then I really don't care about the tidy part as long as its clean.. I might even sprinkle glitter on it.
5. I was raised up in a really clean, tidy and presentable home. My mother is honestly the Stalin of the broom:smile:.

Overly organized in the moment. Patiently waiting for a free flow to show up.

Reactions: Ginny and flower
I'm very organized and I like that everything has its own place. I don't mind a little mess every now and then, though.

I live a quite minimalist and simple lifestyle and part of it is that I prefer to have an uncluttered and peaceful environment. It's lovely to have a calming atmosphere at home by living intentionally.

Organized. Very organized. My work surface may become messy during the project, but it's temporary. I cannot be creative unless I have a blank slate to work on, and that means my environment cannot distract me or hinder me. I need to know where my tools, materials, and research are without having to look for them. I need to feel calm and in harmony with a beautiful atmosphere. Otherwise, no inspiration will arrive, and too much frustration will ensue.

Reactions: Sandie33