World of Warcraft Classic | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

World of Warcraft Classic

I picked up a cloth dps caster. Totally makes sense though!

Reactions: Lady Jolanda
I've joined the Horde, it's been 10 years...

Troll Hunter

EVERYONE NEEDS TO DROP EVERYTHING IN LIFE AND PLAY WOW CLASSIC, OH GAWD WHAT HAVE I BECOME.!.!.!.!

giphy.gif

What I envision as playing an Undead Warlock:
giphy.gif

What's actually closer to reality
giphy.gif
:

What I envision as playing an Undead Warlock:
giphy.gif

What's actually closer to reality
giphy.gif
:

Haha, I'm almost lvl 12 Troll hunter.

Reactions: Daustus
I'll hit 20 tonight. I'm excited for my level 20 talent and new pet. This is gonna be a long grind! When you 14 I'll help with Ragefire Chasm.

Reactions: bcrwz
I'll hit 20 tonight. I'm excited for my level 20 talent and new pet. This is gonna be a long grind! When you 14 I'll help with Ragefire Chasm.

Thanks,

I went with engineering and mining I have a nice Duro Tiger pet at the moment. Everything is new to me again feels like I've never played the game before.

Thanks,

I went with engineering and mining I have a nice Duro Tiger pet at the moment. Everything is new to me again feels like I've never played the game before.
I'm enjoying the true rerole - everyone is starting fresh. It's kinda wild.

I'm enjoying the true rerole - everyone is starting fresh. It's kinda wild.

Yeah it's a lot of fun. I'm studying at the moment I was layed off, I have a ton of time. I'm not sure if this is going to be a good thing... It's so easy to get sucked in for a couple hours and not realize it. I can't wait to hit lvl 60 and pull a leroy jennkins muhahahahaha.

Over the weekend I sold a copper bar for 1.5 Gold. I placed it between 10 copper bars for 1.5 silver each hoping someone wouldn't notice and they'd click it without thinking muhahahahahahahaha. :tearsofjoy:

You're evil! LOL. I'd be pissed! I'm hoping to grind out to 30 by end of the week. We'll see how it goes. I spent the weekend on the road so I'm feeling behind

You're evil! LOL. I'd be pissed! I'm hoping to grind out to 30 by end of the week. We'll see how it goes. I spent the weekend on the road so I'm feeling behind

That's pretty good! I'm still lvl 12 being to lazy to run around in game at the moment haha.

This is for the poor guy who bought it.

maxresdefault.jpg

I hit lvl 20 this weekend. I spend a lot of time running around not really playing the game, I feel like this guy...

adven.jpg

wow.png

I need to block off some time to level. I feel behind. I think I'm 21. It's a long road to getting a mount. The walking alone is brutal. So much time is spent traveling.

I need to block off some time to level. I feel behind. I think I'm 21. It's a long road to getting a mount. The walking alone is brutal. So much time is spent traveling.

I actually enjoy it. I venture into places I shouldn't be at my level and dance when I see alliance run by. Sometimes I get ganked other times they laugh, it's good fun.

Let's do WC I have 3 quests in there.

For sure I can help out!

I know this thread is supposed to be about classic, but man, I'm looking forward to Shadowlands. :)

Me too! BFA has been my least favorite expansion since cataclysm. I plan to play both classic and live moving forward. I always buy the yearly Blizzcon ticket to watch the reveals live.

I'm very excited by Diablo IV too! I'm a huge Diablo fan. I know Diablo Immortal went over like a lead balloon in 2018 but I was interested to have something to play on my phone. I was surprised we didn't hear anything at all about it. I don't really get into hearthstone. I've tried multiple times.

Reactions: Lady Jolanda