Women | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Women

Adorable!

So is Isobel!

Ooo smooth talker!
[It wasn't me, it was the ESTP shadow! :D]

That's way more awesome than my Batman belt buckle I wear at work when dressed up in dress pants, shirt, and tie! (But not quite as awesome, when I where the same get-up with my Cocky belt buckle, at work.<- Yes it's the same as David Boreanaz's from Bones. It was too fantastically hilarious not to get!)

haha, i look like hell, but i guess i have an excuse, so thanks! She's a cutie alright :)

Pics of the belt buckle!

Neverwhere said:
haha, i look like hell, but i guess i have an excuse, so thanks! She's a cutie alright :)

Pics of the belt buckle!

You look just like a girl I went to high school with (who was awesome, btw).

Pics of the belt buckle!

Yes you sure do! That doesn't take away from one's beauty, both inside and out, though. ;)

As requested:

me by Paladin-X, on Flickr

It's the funniest thing in the world to watch people do a double take at my crotch as they walk by. "Did I really just see what I thought I saw?" I'm sure is what is running through their brains. Instead I make them feel uncomfortable by either following their gaze to my crotch, or tell them "My eyes are up here" as I point to my eyes, and ask them if they like what they see (even though I'm straight, I usually do that to men because it makes them really uncomfortable. I don't like creeping out women by doing that. It'll be really funny one day when it backfires and the dude really does like what he sees!). What can I say? I'm a bad man sometimes. :D

I don't have a pic of the batman buckle, but it's the same version (black on yellow) as your t-shirt.

Last edited:
Yeah, fucking with peoples heads is fun.

I say this as a woman....yeah...on topic >.>